main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca Replies to Noom's urgent hail, " Noom this is Beenca, what can I help you with?"

2. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    noom: i know it has been a while but i have that bounty you wanted about 2 months back
    "argh i oh man" by the way do you have a bacta tank on board mine was damaged in the
    fire fight. is dosine on board ? oh permision to come aboard captain ?

3. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    This is Senator Dosine, You have permission to board Noom and we do have a Bacta Tank aboard that you could make use of. Please land in the forward docking bay and I will meet you there. DoSine Out.

4. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    noom: im coming in.
    the transport leans to the right and bumps the top of the docking bay then leans the other way and bumps the floor.it then lands with a hard clanging sound as a heavy metal
    object hitting an immoverable metal object.
    dosine and beenca run into the docking bay when they hear the sound, to see a battered ship minorly smoking.then the landing platform opens and the first thing they see is six-d-eight (female lobot)laying on the platform with her cybernetic brain ripped from the back of her head.then they see noom
    in full but damaged armor stubble and shuffle
    down the platform dragging one of his feet which appears to be because of his brokin' leg.he has a small computer box in one hand
    and a dead rodian's head in the other.he stops at six-d-eight,looks down at her then
    to beenca and tosses the small computer toward her.noom then says"her memory please
    help her".then he throws the rodian's head at both their feet and replys,"too-mi-shu bounty.....months back'.then noom falls forward and rolls to the end of the ramp.
    injurys:
    black swollen shut eye
    broke leg
    blaster bolt through the right shoulder

ship has a dozen blast marks

5. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Dosine Contacts the Bridge, "Medical team to Landing bay, Emergency." He then orders the mechanic's droids to begin repairs on the ship that has been battered almost beyond recognition. He then follows the medics who are taking Noom's battered body to the medical bay where they put him into the Bacta tank. He leaves orders to be notified immediately when Noom recovers and is able to speak. He then leavs the medical bay and returns to the landing bay to give the droids some special instructions about hacking into the ship's logs to determine what happened to the ship and when this all happened.

6. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    hours later a astromech droid comes down the ramp,beeping and whistling franticly
    he stops ten feet from dosine and projects a holographic image in front of dosine
    noom's image appears in the same shape he arrived :
    if anyone retrives this massage take it directly to the fandommenace system and find a dosine or beenca they are aboard a capital ship called the pride's revenge
    hey guys<chofe>i've step in it this time
    the bodys on the ship are pirates and i have shu's head right here.i'm tempting to make it to you before i croke<chofe>beenca you've worked on six-d-eight before and are familier with her cybornetic brain please fix her. her memory is in this computer box.
    if i'm dead feel free to program her and use her.
    i had no problem going in shu's stronghold and taking care of his thugs and bring him to you.on the way to you guys a pirate ship
    boarded my ship they were pros.but not my equal in hand to hand combat after i finished them i went back for shu he got the drop on me and beat me almost to death with
    a metal rod.he knocked me down the hall to the ramp but when i fell back after another
    hit i fell beside six-d-eight.he started braging on how she was an easy kill.when i saw he pulled the cybornetic brain from her head i came off the floor whalin' on him didn't stop until he was down then he shot me in the shoulder w/ his holdout blaster
    i hit the floor he got up and i don't know where he got it from but he was holding a huge metal storage create that he threw it down on my leg then he fond the pole again and started toward me i remember my holdout blaster from my back and emptyed the power pack into him i then shuffeled back to the cock pit got my vibroax and took his head.
    light speed navagation computer is saying
    all clear
    noom out
    the image fades and the droid goes back to work

7. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Meanwhile....Riachia walks into the brig, She opens her case and starts to take out her tools.Tallon starts to wake up. She truns to him and says " Good morning, Who are you and how did you get on my ship?"

8. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "Good morning, yourself. I'm Tallon Kaardgamer. I'm a senior member of the Kuati guild of privateers...(pant) and a friend of senator DoSine and (pant) Beenca Spunpatch, a Catharian. I ... stowed away onboard. No one allowed me in, I climbed into (pant) a...cargo box...I escaped from it when your guards were not looking.. and went to your weapons room. Your ship is in great danger ... and not from me. There is a malevolent henchman of an alternate system that is hellbent on everyone's destruction...his name is el Puerco.. your crew prevented me from detroying them, and now they have my ship in tow as their little trophy. (pant pant) and for that.... you have my undying snide comments."

9. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
  10. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia stands there and takes a few second to study this man....then she says"Thats an interesting story, Frist I will tell the Sentor and Beenca that you are here.We will see what they say. It was me that shot you, and if you ever try to take over my ship agian without my knowledge I will shoot you agian.You should have found me or one of my officers,and then ask for our help. Right now I really do not care about who you know, you have to pay for your aggression agianst me and my ship. Now as far as el Puerco and this alternate system, I will check into it."She then truns her back and walks away. She tries to contac the Sentor and Beenca, and wiats for a reply from them... She starts to think how she will deal with this man, who thinks that because he knows the Sentor and Beenca that has done no wrong by her. She really thinks that men should stay where they belong, in the huts taking care of the kids....

11. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Hears a beep and notices that he has a new comm message waiting for him. He notices that it is not marked urgent and is from Raichia. He decides to continue his communication with the senate as there is a vital subject up for the vote and he is attending the debate and voting remotely from his quarters on the Pride's Revenge.

12. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca gets Riachia's message and is shocked to find out her "missing" husband was the mysterious prisoner on board. She immediately contacts Riachia and says," Miss Windsight the prisoner is telling the truth. Tallon Kaardgamer is indeed a friend of mine. He is a good and honorable man as far as I know."

Beenca's mind is racing, she is so anxious to see Tallon after he has been missing for so long.

She tries to sound calm and businesslike when she asks Riachia, " Would it be possible to see Tallon Kaardgamer and speak with him?"

13. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia hears Beenca's replay and answers "Honorble! He sneeks on my ship and tries to take it over for his own use, that is what you call honnorble? You have a strange idea of honnor Beenca. He still has to pay for his actions. I am wiating to hear form the Sentor for his input about this man. Riachia out."

14. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Riachia, I know this man pretty well. I have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with him while I was off of the ship taking care of personal business. I don't think he snuck onto our ship with any evil or malice in mind. He was trying to protect himself and the bacon smuggling routes and me, I mean us. Please reconsider my request to see him and speak to him. I may be able to get more answers from him since he feels comfortable with me.

15. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    "Beenca sneeking on is sneeking on, it is still dishonorble. This is why I do not trust any man.My bacon route is doing great and is in no trouble.You can not see this man until I had the chance to talk with the Senator. So far he has anwsered my questions." Now Riachia truns and asks Tallon "How well do you know Beenca?"

16. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon lifts his head up wearily, saying to the ship's captain, "I know her well enough. She's saved my sorry tush twice at least, once in a firefight against elPuerco in a Kuati BBQ joint, and another time by loaning Senator Toonbuck a slithership in the system. But hey, everyone adores me, right? I just got the look." Tallon sniffs a haughty profile. Tallon fingers his seared flesh on his leg. "Besides," he said, "I don't think you'd want any...shall we say...Sprinkle entanglements?" Tallon feigns a weak grin. "I'm been hired by her highness the most esteemed Empress Brightstar, and I think even you respect her domination..." Tallon winces at the pain. "Whether you know it or not, your bacon routes are in jeopardy," Tallon voice rizes in indignation, "and ever second we waste bandying about my incarceration, your precious bacon is getting greased out of your fingers." Tallon rises now, facing Raichia. "So will you let me go? NOW? I'm in the employ of the Empress. Don't worry, you will be rewarded for any damaging insults I've done to your precious ship by using its weaponry." Tallon turns away from the captain, his dashing, roguish cut of a man restored.

17. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia laughs"Looks, you look like just a man to me. I will see how much the Empress Brightstar wants you.I will tell her that you are making promises for her.I asure you that my bacon route is just fine. I have my ways, unlike you men.She then walks out and goes to the bridge. She then sends a message to the Empress Brightstar...dear Empress Brightstar I have this man named of Tallon Karrdgamer in my brig.I found him on my bridge taking over my ship. He says he hid and seeked on my ship.I want him to pay for this crime agianest me, I do not mean by money. I thought you would like to know, that he is making promises for you to keep.He tells me that he is in your employment. I do not want to interfear with your bussness. Would you like me to do something with this low life of a man."Then Riachia sends off the message.

18. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    meanwhile in the medical bay after 10 standerd days in a bacta tank noom opens his eyes as he does a medical droid looks to the human medic and replys please inform mr. dosine that the ithorian is wakening from his
    trama and is at a full recovery level.noom looks down at his repaired leg,bats his left eye to discover it fully healed.the droid takes the tanks controls and lifts noom out and to a circular platform where he recieves a sonic shower.then he is taken to a medical room to rest.noom starts to resist the droids request until the soreness hits him from being held in the tank's straps for so long.in his room he is brought food and drink
    the droid replys,"mr. noom please rest and mr. dosine will be with you sortly.noom turns on the holo-vid to catch the arena games from genosia and leans back relaxes and finishes his meal.

19. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Receives message from Riachia. After listening to it, she contemplates her answer. She then opens up a com channel and sends a reply.*

Riachia, Tallon is indeed in my employ, although that is not widely known. I apologize if his behavior had led to any damage to your ship. I emphasize caution and discreetness when sending those in my employ out on missions for me, but sometimes, sticky situations call for drastic measures.

I am by no mean condoning his behavior, but things have been unsettled of late, and I am sure that Tallon thought he was doing what was right, although his methods leave something to be desired.

He is useful to me and I would hate to lose him. And while I understand that money is not enough payment for the insult he has offered you, I am willing to offer something that is perhaps more valuable to you...my help, my resources, and the information from my intelligence network, which is very extensive and reliable. These resources will help you keep your bacon trading routes safe. It will be mutually beneficial. If your routes are safe, my sprinkles routes remain stable, as well.

If you agree to this, please contact me and I will arrange to have Tallon picked up by one of my envoys.

Thank you for informing me of this, and I hope that we can work on an agreement that will benefit us both.

*Cuts off transmission, and then leans back in big comfy chair to await Riachia's response.*

20. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia receives Brightstar's message she smiles and answers " Yes I am sure we can work something out.I understand dealing with men can be a pain in the back sometimes.I will let him go. If he ever does this again, it will be harder to get him back.Try harder to keep him in control.Talk to you later." She then heads down to the brig...

21. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    well noom thinks to himself "if the noble-man won't come to the hunter the hunter must do what he does best and find the noble man
    w/ the door locked noom pulls off the control panal by passess the door's alarm and walah the door slides using his intuitive direction he makes his way toward
    the bridge

22. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    The transport arrives, encrusted with the emblem of her gracious majesty Empress Brightstar, and picking up the rogue Kaardgamer, who walks into the maw of the ship that has held him for so long. Turning to his former captors, he vows to return, perhaps on better terms, but for now, his mind is set on one thing and one thing alone.

"I must get my ship back from that reprehensible cosmic dust mite of a Kowakkiian, Zitter"

Tallon turns on his heel with a wave of his purple cape and a slight limp, boards the transport.

The ship undocks from the Prides Revenge and heads for Kaardgamer's home planet of Kuat.

23. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    As Tallon enters his quarters on Minacia's transport and prepares to settle in for the trip, he looks up with surprise when he hears the unmistakable purr of his wife.

Beenca says "Hi honey, your home!" with a big goofy grin on her face. " I contacted Minacia when I found out she was sending this ship for you and asked if I could accompany you on this important mission to get Zitter. You need my help. Somehow you always manage to get into trouble without me. It nearly killed me when I couldn't find you. I made my excuses to Captain Windsight and told her I would be back as soon as I could. I couldn't take any more time away from you."

to be continued on the BBQ thread on the Raleigh, NC board. ;) :cool:

24. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Peeks up from behind his desk where he is doing his work and sees that he has a message. He sees that the message is about noom being out of the bacta tank. He sends a message to the medical ward to have noom brought to his quarters whenever he is able to travel. That done, he then gets back to his work for the senate.

25. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Is thinking long and hard while working for the senate about how much he misses his assistant. Begins plans to bring his assistant aboard the ship so that he will be able to have access to his assistant's numerous skills to asssit with his duties. Makes a mental note to contact his assistant D'aniel as soon as he is done with his work for the evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.