main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    noom rounds a corner in the ship and sees a small hovering droid come out of a large door the droid has the same marking as the droid hovering behind do-sine in the cargo bay just before he colapsed.the small droid flys in the other direction and noom quickly and swiftly runs in.the small hall shadows him as he notices do-sine w/ his back to him
    noom walks into the room and replys
    "stand up and prepare to be collected"

2. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **wanders in and is totally confused**

3. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    noom turns to exit after realizing do-sine wasn't there he puases when he sees saber-of-light standing there puzzled then walks around her and back to his room where he prosides to dress back into his clothes and battle armor, he then proceeds to the docking bay
    where he finds the opening device to the doors,he then looks over his ship, looking at one of the dock bay workers "tell lord do-sine he is to be comended on these repairs almost like new", he then walks in side and fires up the engines the worker runs in "i donot have clearance for you to leave"
    noom turns to look at him, do-sine will understand tell him i'm in his debt and i'll keep in touch"
    then noom grabs the worker and hurls him onto the
    docking bay, returns to his controls and shoots out of the docking bay. then at a safe distance he hyper-spaces it for home.

4. Thandol

Thandol Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2004
    Canadian Bacon??

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Nope sorry Thandol, just good ole regular bacon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.