main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    stacey
    i did go to ro' tol to see if he had a bounty on your little factory
    revenge was a personal thing.never would have done it
    without the bounty.i never use my meal ticket for personal use
    the revenge was a bonus.
    as for torvol's and jedi reject's plans i know not
    i only work for them because the empire always pays double the bounty
    offered.they never tell me a thing.i do what i'm paid to do
    so make another offer
    out:noom

2. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    "What is this Empire that you keep talking about? There is only the Republic!!!!"

3. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    ohhhhhhhhh
    did i say "empire" oh silly me i meant republic
    noom thinks to himself,<almost let that one slip>

4. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    No, No, No...Dear dear Noom.....You said Empire, not Republic...There is a world of diffference... And was there a bounty on the Du'Rakian bacon processing plant that you "took out"?

5. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    yes a bounty was available
    put out by the trade federation
    like i said the personal revenge was just a bonus for me
    besides thermal denators aren't cheap can't afford to waste them
    on a personal action
    i do have a living to make.
    those federation boys are cowards but they pay very well
    the personal part was only toward beenca if not for here
    slandderess remarks i would have never looked for the bounty in the 1st place
    noom:eek:ut

6. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    **Zanatos heads towards his ship as he passes by the main quarters and waves goodbye to Kai. With a slight nod and sinester look he then heads off and prepairs for launch. Gathering his equipment and places his helmet on and activates the pilots navagational equipment. Then clears for launch and heads out of the docking bay doors and heads off away from the Pride's Revenge. He then locks target onto the planetary system of Du'rakis and jumps into lightspeed.**

7. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    hey
    is there anyone up there
    hello

8. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    recieving no respons noom rides streight to his hidden base on planet
    hits the cloaking device and flys up and past the blockade then back to hothlanta system

noom leaves a holocom to do'sine

"still intrested in meeting in a neutral place "

9. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    to be continued in hothlanta system

10. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Transmits to Noom, you pick the place and time and I will be there.
    Do'Sine out.

11. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    ...Toonbuck Teera, Senator of the Republic, smiled with a grin as wide as those tentacles on her face would allow. She tried hard to catch up to Tallon Kaardgamer, who as usual was great at getting himself into a mess.

But the 24c21 was too fast with its new hyperdrive.

It wasn't until the autopilot maneuvered the 24C41 sharply around trying to avoid being hit that she was able to catch up.

The Quintumvirates would be proud of her if she eliminated this slimeball pirate, but there was the matter of the Eel that wanted him more. It just to create havoc in the universe to promote his own agenda, almost slipped out of her net.

Now the Quintumvirates will want them both dead or alive.

"Tallon, are you alright?" Toonbuck Teera yelled into the comlink.

Tallon, righting himself up from the onslaught, replied, "Affirmative... was that you that fried that piece of scum?"

"Yes. You know they followed you out after the pit droid attack from the docking bay. The hunted you, but I knew they'd be on your tail. Thanks to your I hunted them. Not too sloppy shooting, don't you think?"

She sat down at the controls of her ally's shattered remains of her ship, grateful that the empress in waiting, Stacey, had loaned her the ship just in time. The shot she fired at Tallon's aggressor ship was her last desperation shot.

If she had missed, it would have been the end of a great ally. The signal reached the head quarters on Kuat. Now the Quintumvirates will want them both dead or alive. This was great, just great.

"You need to tow me into Kuat. You're late.
    Contact your lady-goddess, Stacey and grant her your spirit. This bucket of bolts was the only thing we could salvage, thanks to her, so you owe her a debt of gratitude. I was at least close enough to help...this time."

"You're right. But who were those guys? Was that Black Sun? or El Puerco's men?" Tallon asked.

"I don't know."

Tallon, feeling a little squeamish that a senator was helping him on his quest secure the bacon routes, nodded passively, and tractor-beamed the shuttle to his side and they took off to Kuat.

And to herself, Toonbuck said..."..and now, into the dragon's mouth we go..."

12. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    ....Tallon Kaardegamer takes a private channel and contacts Beenca across the deep reaches of space.

"Beenca, are you out there? Thanks for helping give me some cover, but I don't know if I can trust this Toonbuck."

13. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Tallon, I am here. If you don't trust Toonbuck, just keep in contact with me and our people. You are taking too many chances out there on your own. I would hate to see anything bad happen to you. Stick with the protection of the Sprinkle Empress and myself. The new bacon routes aren't that important right now. We are concentrating on the threat from Noom and Torval and JediReject.

14. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Beenca,
    BACON ROUTES NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
    You run periously close to inserrection!! In this sector the Bacon routes are extremely improtant!!!
    Out

15. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Senator, I said "new" bacon routes are not worth Tallon risking his life for. The established routes are working just fine. There are even a couple of alternate bacon routes that I have been keeping for myself. A kitty has to have some secrets and escape routes. That is what makes me a great smuggler. Bacon remains at the top of the Sprinkle Smiggling Guild's list of alternate cargo. Not only is it delicious, it serves as a great cover for the Sprinkles.

16. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    private holocom to beenca and dosine
    both must be present when veiwing
    turning on the holocom an image of
    noom appears:
    hello most honerable opponets
    i have decided to speak with both
    alone bring no one else and we can descuse
    our little diplomatic differances
    here are the cordinants %#!%*369
    i think you will find the environment to your liking. there will be no tricks or traps unless you prevoke one

17. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Beenca we must attend this meeting.....I will be heading out to this meeting with Noom....But I will be prepared for anything...

Transmission to Noom..:We will be there at the coordinates.

Enters his ship and leaves the Pride's Revenge and enters Hyperspace on his mission to speak with noom. Although he does enter the coordinates into the Navicomp on the Prides Revenge in case he might need some extra firepower.

18. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    dosine when beenca responds our meeting will begin

19. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca opens commlink to Noom and Senator Do'Sine: I am on my way to this meeting. I have only agreed to this because the Sprinkles Empress Minacia Brightstar has given her blessing. She has authorized me to deal with the situation as I see fit. I will listen to what you have to say Noom.

20. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    on the outer reaches of space past the endor system. a planet of a mountainous terrain
    gives a background to a huge landing platform
    on the north side sits a large transportship
    that resembles a b-wing fighter.dosine and beenca in the prides revenge's shuttle like craft lands on the southwest corner of the platform.dosine and beenca desend down the
    shuttles entrance ramp to a lift that rises out of the platforms center.they enter and it disappears into the platform.when the lift opens they witness a long catwalk like hall on the other end stands noom.
    welcome dosine. and beenca my favorite feline and most thought of opponet i will let u open this meeting noom swings around, so what is on your minds ..........

21. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    (Actually we arrived in our own vessels)

"First noom, I want to discuss why you attacked Du'Rakian Royal Properties and destroyed a bacon processing plant killing many of the workers who were Loyal Du'Rakian Citizens!"

22. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    first of all it was a job
    second those loyal workers are no better
    than their employer and no better than the
    neimoidian federation scum that hired me to
    do the job.i mean i'm no better than a smuggler myself but sooner or later all buisness people look up bounty hunters
    for one reason or another.those workers
    knew who they were working for and they knew the risk when dealing with a bacon factory
    that fronts for sprinkle dealing scum and even if they didn't know ignorance is no excuss.<then noom looks at beenca and replys>
    and further more a bounty hunter's reputation
    is vital to his career so the slamming i got
    from you know who put mine at risk<looking back at do'sine>so it was just a job for me
    and putting my name on that factory was just a bonus for my profession<looking back at beenca and leaning against the railing>and as for revenge well that was an added bonus.
    <looking back at do'sine> now this du'rakian
    may be a great man but sprinkles are illegal
    and any conections with them makes you a criminal.

23. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Noom, The bacon processing plan has no connection to the Sprinkles smuggling at all. It is a legitimate business. Now as for calling me a criminal, that is totally unfounded!!!! I resent the fact that you would call a member of the Du'rakian royal family a criminal and scum!! Do you challenge me to an honor duel? And what was the bounty that was placed on the bacon plant? And would you accept a bounty of 100,000 credits on the head of the neimodian? He must be brought to me alive...

24. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    so you are a member of the house of du'rakian
    and do you denigh the sales of your bacon to smugglers?
    as for ro'tol the neimoidian that hired me. i recently requird a bounty of 80,000 from a crime lord rodian.to bring him back alive.it seems the sprinkle destruction hurt his own business(see hothlanta silly sprinkles board
    24 last noom post for details)now if you still want him i will be more than willing to retrieve him alive for you for 100,000
    as for an honor duel there is nothing gained in being honorable.

25. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    A Member?? I am Heir to the Planet of Du'Rakis! I will pay the 100,000 bounty on this Neimodian to be brought to me alive so that he may be questioned. Also I will give you an advance of 50,000 to inform me of any future contracts put on the Bacon business. This is a retainer and confidentiality payment!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.