main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca is relieved to see Tallon when she finally opens her eyes after days of recovering from her leg wound. The doctors inform them that the wound was very bad and it took longer than expected to heal.It was bad enough that it might have killed another being. They both thank the Heavens that Catharians have great strength and self healing abilities.
    Beenca sees Tallon get up to make a call and calls to him before his connection is made.
    "My Husband, I need you." He rushes to her side to listen to his love. " Tallon you cannot go after El Puerco in this rage. I will be fine in a day or 2. We must come up with a carefully thought out plan to avenge me and take out that slimey lizard once and for all. He will not take over our Sprinkle and BBQ operations. I have worked too hard at the Empress's side to build this empire to see him try to take it from us. What makes him think he can succeed where the Emperor and his goons failed? I have battalions of bagboys clones trained and ready for this very fight. I have my vast personal accounts and influence to help us.
    She looks him in his gorgeous blue eyes and begs him," Honey, promise me you will not go anywhere without your elite protection squad. I had this squad cloned from the best warriors we had. They will fight to the death and lay down their lives to protect you. You are much too precious to me to lose. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you!"
    Beenca broke down in tears of both great fear and frustration. Here she was the apprentice to the Mighty Minacia Brightstar, the most powerful woman in the galaxy and she wasn't sure that she could keep the man she loved from harm.
    "I am supposed to be a very powerful being next to the boss lady. We can find a way to beat Zitter, but you can't take unnecessary risks. I have waited too long to find a love like we have to lose it so soon. We will have to keep our marriage a secret, Zitter could use it against us if he found out. He already knows we love each other after the gunfight the other day. I have to go back to the Sprinkle Fortress and tell Minacia our good news and the bad news about the war with El Puerco. I want you to take my ship and get off of Kuat until I get back. All of my secret smuggling routes are programmed into my navigation computer, find your way to one of our safe houses and contact me when you get there on our secure comlink. The bagboys will smuggle me onto a transport back to Courascant. It will be torture to leave you, but we have our duties. We WILL be together again very soon my Love.

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon acquiesces.

"Beenca, darling, my love, my goddes, your offer is graciously accepted. ElPuerco is too cunning for my skills alone, and I'll need every advantage, physical and mental, to counteract the damage it will do. As for now, I'll need to anticipate each move it makes in this chess game and prevent it from undermining everything that the Kuat guild and the Sprinkle Empire stands for."

"I'm going to take two of your bagboys with me on the To Forsee For One. By your leave, empress in waiting." Tallon bows to her, kisses her with a Catharian deep kiss, seeing that she is in good hands now, and the doctors attending to her.

He sees the adoring eyes on her and melts into tears, partly that she is on the mend, but partly for rage bearing up inside of him for what ElPuerco has done to her, as he girds himself mentally for what is to come.

Tallon's ship is already waiting for him when he gets to the repair docking bay. He boards and roars off the pad to the Kuat guild on the other side of the planet. The extra hyperdrive hums with definitive purpose as blue hot flames surge out of the blast ports.

Tallon opens a secure comlink to the Kuat Guild of privateers. His home port of Kuat is a beehive, and his other pirates would expect him to be the dashing hero he is, all the while hoping it's not too late, but expecting trouble as always.

The privateers of the Guild are expecting him to report on the status of the pork links. He will need every ounce of shrewness to keep the evil Zitter, ElPuerco, from destroying more of the beloved Sprinkle Empire.

3. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon arrives at the Kuat Guild of Privateers, and breathed a sigh of relief. The ornate green marble columns on the outside with symbols heralding the conquests against the Hordes of the Inquisition, the major war earlier fought in the galaxy, hoisted on their tops, with long green flowing steps in a gentle swoosh of a curve around the building, yes, he said to himself they were all there intact.

Walking inside, Tallon stops dead in his tracks. Zitter is addressing the other senior privateer counsel by holographic construct.

Zitter is telling his fellow privateers, telling them of false treasonous lowlife Tallon is.

Tallon steps up before the holovision, pleading his case, refuting the charges. There is only one bearing false witness here, and that is the snake before them.

4. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    ElPuerco pontificates with a slow devious smile that belies his reasoning. "Tallon has spent most of his life doing two bit things. When the Guild wanted him to board the cargo ship Arcturon, he stayed in the back of the ship and never took charge. This ship was loaded with bacon for the route to Coruscant, and he did nothing."

Tallon is furious. Of course he did nothing. It was a Sprinkle Empire ship taken over by ElPuerco, that had bogus republic guards on board, but he was not aware at the time of that. To have shown disrespect would have been inappropriate and could have landed him in the custody of the security forces.

"Puerco, you're manipulating the truth. You took over that ship and killed all the crew, ejected them into space, but not before obtaining fitting uniforms on your kowakkian henchmen, making them spurious as the crew. "

Zitter seethes at his old nemesis, Tallon. "Look at him, members of the guild. Do you want a weakling in your midst? Or someone like me, decisive, firm, and focused?"

Tallon stormed out of Guild chambers, tapping his wrist command with the two bagboy droids tagging along. He's going to show Zitter firm...and focused.

message to Beenca... Zitter wants to take over the Guild of Privateers by disrespecting me and my work, lying all the while. I need directions to Kowakk.. stat...
    Get DoSine to come along if he wants, but I feel like dispensing some justice."

5. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon has no other choice but to go it alone. The Zitter has no drive execpt to wrench every atom of respectability out of Tallon. The whole future of the Guild is at stake.

Tallon fires up the 24c41 with his two bagboy droids in tow, and heads into open space toward Kowakki.

6. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
  7. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Zitter, still seething, licking its lips with its forked tongue, is the scum of the bacon universe and it fully expects Tallon to come after him. It paid the droids in the repair bay to tag a seeker on it.

It follows the To Forsee For One on his vidcom and personally flies its ship from Kowakki to meet it for a final showdown with his dashing archnemesis. Piloting his ship on an intercept course.

Tallon, give up. I'm taking over your ship just like you did mine those months ago. No one believes you. All your friends have abandoned you. Prepare to be boarded. Your pirating days are over. Give up and I'll let you live, or die like the crazy, friendless, dog you are.

Tallon comes on the vidcom and gives Zitter the finger, and terminates transmission. Rage boils up inside ElPuerco to the point where green veins on his temples are about to explode.

Zitter fires a warning shot, with no response, and activates its tractor beam, pulling the 24c41 into the hull of the Kowakki mothership.

Zitter is beside himself with joy, climbing aboard the 24c41 onto the pirate's ship's landing platform, blaster at the ready, leading a batallion of Kowakkian lizard-men at his side into Tallon's ship.

...but Tallon is not there....

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon is aboard the Pride's Revenge, and directs all of the Catharian empire's firepower on the Kowak ship.

9. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia walking on to the bridge, She sees an unauthorized person. So she fires her blaster [which is set on stun] at the Tallon. He falls to the floor. Riachia calls seccurity to take him to the brig. Then she leaves a message for Dev. She intends to fully question this invader on how he got the codes to enter the Pride's Revenge without the proper authoriztion from either the captian or the senator.

10. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    (PRIVATE MESSAGE TO NOOM)
    Dear Noom,
    If the hunt for this person is stil on, I would always be up for an easy few credits. I apologize for the delay in responding to you, but I had some other business to take care of. Let me know if this bounty is still available.
    DoSine out.

11. Dev_Bapeo

Dev_Bapeo Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2001
    Dev comes out of the shower sees that there is a messege and receives it. Upon hearing the messege, he quickly gets dressed and heads to the Bridge.
    "who the hell is this person that thinks that he can come aboard MY ship and just take over?!! I want him Keel hauled! Without a spacesuit! Riachia. Good job. Where is this womp rat now? I want to be there when he gets questioned."

12. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    He is in the brig right now. Would you like him to be taken to the standard interrigation room, or your special one, captain?

13. KaiRaja-Patch

KaiRaja-Patch Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    Kai was in one of the battle rooms working off some boredom and frustration when he hears clomping down the corridor and seeing Fallon being dragged off to the brig. Stepping outside he watches with a shake of his head until they get close enough

"What in sith is all this ruckus. I was having a thoroughly enjoyable vibroblade match. What is goin on? Who the sith is this?"

14. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca was on her way back from Courascant to join the fight against Zitter. She decides to stop on the Legacy's Pride to check in with her friends because she has been away for awhile.

Beenca arrives in her quarters and checks her comm messages. She then calls in to the bridge to let them know she has returned. When they have acknowledged her presense on board, she is informed of an intruder alert.
    Beenca asks, "Do we know who the intruder is?" and she waits for an answer.

15. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia answers the con " No, we have no idea who he is yet, I am wiating on the captians orders to start the questioning"

16. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Checks his com messages in his quarters as he is waiting on a special message from DuRakis. He notices the one about the intruder alert and contacts the bridge, "What is going on?? Has the intruder been captured yet? How did he get aboard?"

17. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    "We have the inturder in the brig and I am wiating on the captian to tell me when we are going to question him on the how and who help to get on broad." Riachia answers the Sentor.

18. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Very well Miss Winsight, please forward me a copy of the interrigation transcripts. Thank you, DoSine out.

19. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    ...cold....cold....

The first sensation he feels is a numbing cold, the propylplexi floor at a what would normally be a 90 degree angle is cockeyed down as if the whole universe was skewed by some seriously warped twist. He uncurls from the fetal position that attempted futily to keep the warmth going in his rapidly depleted body core. When Tallon attempts to rise with a startle, but as he begins to remember what happened, there's a searing wrench of pain that almost seems to break his leg in two, holding it... holding it..and his lurching gate makes him stumble into the force field. It shoves his face with a humming sledgehammer-push, back, nearly snapping his neck and his body follows. Instinctively, he overreaches for the smoothness of a perch normally used for the Cathari, using his hand as claws to pull himself up. He does. There is a small clatter of voices in the distance behind him to his right, and he turns towards them. Breathing in deeply, Tallon takes a herculean effort to wipe the haze of his painful thoughts away, and now the memories come back in a flood of emotion.

His ship...gone. His enemy...escaped, he would think. And now this...it could be worse, but he did not know how.

"Guard!" Tallon says, in heaving breaths. "Get me.... the ship's captain...right now!"

20. Dev_Bapeo

Dev_Bapeo Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2001
    "I think that the standard interrogation room will do for now; unless he fails to give us some acceptable answers. If he's awake, then I want to find out what he has to say and if he's not awake, then we will wake him up." He heads down to the brig to see the prisoner. "And by the way. I don't want the Senator sticking his nose into this. It was HIS driod that got the Pride shot down and nearly got all of us killed. I'm not going to let him get THIS ship shot down too."

21. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca was starting to get worried because she hadn't heard from Tallon Kaardgamer in days. She knew how easy it was for her husband to get into trouble. Beenca activates her commlink and chooses a secure encoded channel and signals Tallon's personal commlink. There is no response and she gets more concerned.

In the security section of the Legacy's Pride a security crewman notices the prisoner's commlink is being signalled and notifies Captain Bapeo...

edit: spelling error

22. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia gets the message, That the prisoner wants the captian. She informs him "That the captian is not ready to speak with him." She then tells the gaurd "Not to allow anyone to speak or see the prisinor without her permition." She then goes about her duties.

23. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    (contacts Raichia) Has the interrigation happened yet? I will authorize that any ammount of force must be utilized on this prisoner to find out how he was able to get aboard the Ship. I have a feeling that this person is an assassin who was sent to kill me from one of my powerful enemies. Dosine out.

24. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia answers the Sentor,"I will start the interrigation now sir." Then she starts down the hall, on the way she grabs a large box of implements on an antigrave sled.

25. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    LUNGING OUT OF LIGHT SPEED INTO A SIDE SLIDING HAULT !
    the I-68 (b-wing class transport ship custom job)sits for a moment then hales the prides revenge "this is noom i wish to speak to dosine or beenca"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.