main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson The February Tucson FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Alright everyone. For the next meeting, I would like for everyone who is currently a member of the TFF to post below whether or not they will be able to attend the meeting. If we want this FF to stay alive, we need attendance from as many members as possible. The seven that have shown up on regular basis are fine, but I would like to see maybe a few more people. Bring friends, family, anyone who is interested in this project. We could also try to be online at least twice a week for notices, etc...

In other news, the last meeting
    consisted of
    Admiral_JasterMereel, big_boss_nass, and Obi-Wan-Kenobi_1977.

I would like to see people posting in the TUCSON FANFORCE too, not just in the JCC and everywhere else...

So, to reiterate:

Please, with a cherry on top and some sugar and more prissy things, if we want to keep the FF alive we need to attend meetings and post in the TFF.

Thx,

Admiral_JasterMereel
    Tucson FanForce Secretary

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur.

If someone who posted informing me that they would attend but didn't, I will find out the reason afterwards.

It's none of your business or anyone else's if someone can't attend. The only real person that matters if they show up or not is the CR. Last time I checked, the TFF doesn't have one! The only reason to ask about why others didn't attend (other than the CR) is out of concern for their welfare. If you're asking for any other reason, then it really is none of your business!

If this FF is to stay alive, we must have attendance from as many members as possible... Bring friends, family, anyone who is interested in this project and can be online at least twice a week for notices, etc...

Once again you're demanding stuff from people that makes this whole thing suck!

If we want to keep the FF alive, attend meetings and post in the TFF.

What's really funny is how I've said the same thing but wasn't forceful about it and was ignored by the same people that are saying the same thing now (however forcefully). What's even funnier is that for a really long time only Lucky_Charms and I posted in here and no one else did. Then when we stopped, this forum was dead. I tried to make this forum fun, I even tried to make the physical part of this club fun, but no one else had any desire for that. But now that I've stepped down, some of you are trying to claim this FF as your own! This FF (like any) doesn't belong to just you or another member, it belongs to all of you!!!! This is supposed to be fun for everyone!!! This isn't about who gets the pretty colors on the board or who gets what title (in training or not). What's important is that everyone's in this because of their love of Star Wars and want to hang out with like-minded individuals. If you're in this for any other reason then it's the wrong reason and somewhere down the road you will be forced out of the FF.

BTW, I won't be able to make it to the next meeting... or any other meeting. ;)

**steps down from soap box**

TD-0690 out *static burst*

3. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Let's throttle back some Admiral...

I understand you want to take over the CR slot for Tucson and are trying to organize things to keep it alive...That's fine and thank you for the effort.

But first of all please do not make any demands of any kind ever in any post.

You need to change that first part to a request for everybody to post if they can make it or not...demands have no place in Fan Force ever.

If somebody can't make it, then like TD0690 said...it's none of our business other than "missed you...everything ok ?"

And please do not talk about who's "Not cutting it." That's just a plain insult to your fellow TFF members. It's perfectly good to stress that the TFF needs participation to keep things alive...and to REQUEST that people bring friends and guests, but do not tell people they're failing what is a purely voluntary fan club or demand they do things for this club.

If you have any questions, then post or PM me. Thank you.

-Void

4. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    If you didn't get the point in my last post, I'm out of the TFF until things get under control.

5. OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977

OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    Well i can make it to the next meeting for Feb. IM still in the Fan Force. I would also like to be secertary if nobody else wants the position and if Admiral_JasterMereel becomes CR.

6. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Obi-Wan-Kenobi_1977...

Let me reiterate: There are no positions open until we get a new City Representative!
    Please, hold off until we do get a new CR.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

Tucson Renaissance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.