main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Fecal Force

Discussion in 'Community' started by SLR, May 25, 2004.

1. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    I think my co-worker is letting her dog eat some weird substance. When I went over to her house today, I casually noted that the dog mess was green. Now, I know that blue food dye can do that, but why feed the dog blue food?:confused:

2. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    The answer of course is to be able to enjoy the aesthetics of the dog's poop.

Oh yeah, I wanted to share this: [image=http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/few-things-more-satisfying-confession-ecard-someecards.jpg]

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    This morning my blind dog pooped on the sidewalk. I was glad of this because I needed to check out her stools and make sure she didn't need to be dewormed and plus she is still pooping, peeing and eating and is alive. My husband did not share my joy over the dog's poop and muttered about having to make it through the landmines.

As I left the house I noticed that upon one pile of poop a butterfly had alighted and was gently fluttering it's wings oh so gracefully. I wished I had a camera to immortalize the moment but alas I didn't!

4. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    That image brought a tear to my eye.

5. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    I turned out about a kilo of poop today. Slightly uncomfortable but - ye gods - I felt light as a feather afterwards. That is all.

6. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/KUKBACCA/spray.gif]

7. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's art.

8. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    i've seen that before, but i could still watch it for hours.

9. Krusty_the_Clone

Krusty_the_Clone Jedi Padawan star 3

Jul 4, 2006
  10. ask-the-younglings

ask-the-younglings Jedi Youngling star 5

Jan 18, 2004
    Excellent! I would love to have a dog that could do that on cue.

In 6 weeks time I'll join the senior managment team where I work. LOL. They put me through a whole bunch of tests (data analysis, presentation, problem solving, psychometrics) as well as a couple of interviews and they STILL gave me the job, rejecting 5 perfectly sane short-listed candidates in the process. Not sure whether the company directors are mentally challenged or whether they have a highly developed sense of humour but, apparently, it was my vision for the future of the department I'll be heading that nailed it. I guess the data warehousing, silent reporting system and real-time data won them over, but they seem to have missed the fact that it's my bowel movements that will be represented in a punchy graphical format throughout the building. I guess I may not have made that entirely clear with the proof-of-concept work I did but, hey, it just shows that they didn't ask the right questions.

11. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    [face_laugh]

12. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Holy epic turd Batman! I just finished my Sunday morning "sleep in, have a cigarette and some strong coffee" routine which led to the expulsion of my girlfriend's awesome Mexican lasagna. It had to have been about two feet in length and came out with a slight popping sound, as each pocket of fart passed my sphincter. The room filled with a foul aroma the likes of which I've been missing for a while.

Wow I feel great.

13. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    I think it's about high time I joined this fine discussion, as I've had intestinal irregularities for a few weeks now. Rather than stressing about it, why don't I celebrate it?

This morning I pooped three times, and it got softer and squishier with each trip to the loo!

14. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    That is excellent news! I award you the golden turd!

[image=http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/golden-turd.jpg]

15. Krusty_the_Clone

Krusty_the_Clone Jedi Padawan star 3

Jul 4, 2006
    I hate those automatic flushing toilets. Cant stand up and admire a good turd.

16. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    I hate those too. For the same reason. Not to mention they're upperdeck-proof.

17. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    Fun fact: for most adults it takes 24-72 hours to digest a meal.

Today's accomplishment: I pooped my lunch in less than 6 hours!

18. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    So today we came back home to find out that the cat had a present for us: a good smear of dried-up diarrhea on the bedroom door. My guess is that she had a very soft poop coming and decided it'd be a good idea to spread it onto a white surface. By the time we came back it had slid down and had a nice crust around it. My husband spent a good few minutes scraping it from the door.

I of course, immediately thought of you guys.

19. block

block Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2004
    I'm I the only one still stuck on that gif of the dog?

20. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Maybe...until I searched for this thread to talk about my epic dump today. Now I've forgotten what I was gonna say.

It's hypnotic.

Oh yeah, look for "Cannonball Dookie" on YouTube. You'll be glad you did.

Also I took a big dump today, but again...the dog gif has rendered me incapable of recalling it right now.

21. block

block Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2004
    After starting back at work, I was deeply saddened to learn that all the factory grade art work in the stalls has been removed. Apparently some wrote something to offensive about the management and now you can get fired for it.

22. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    I think you know what you have to do.

23. block

block Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2004
    I with great pooping comes great responsibility....

24. FORCEFED

FORCEFED Jedi Master star 5

Nov 27, 2002
    and then?

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I have been binge eating natural black licorice as well as black Red Vines for about 2 weeks. My stool looks like Swamp Thing is coming up through the plumbing to punish me for crimes or something. Green. Pure green. And stringy and moss-like.

I think I prefer it this way.