main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Fecal Force

Discussion in 'Community' started by SLR, May 25, 2004.

1. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
  2. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    So...I had to leave work today early because I haven't pooped in 3 days. I went and got some fruits and veggies at Whole Foods during my planning period and then suddenly...extremely painful pressure on the colon. I pretty much ran home and unleashed operation Colon Blow part uno as soon as I walked in. I even had to strip down naked for it from the poop sweats.

Tell me of your stories in which you have had to leave work early, end a date, etc because of the poops.

Eeth-my-Koth likes this.
  3. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    I poop at work like a true man.
    My commute home is too long. I don't want the poop sweats while stuck on a crowded train.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    ^^ Sounds glorious ^^. (Tahinisaucewhatevername)

Aside from ingredient-related color changes or whatnot, I am still the most regular guy I know. It is business as usual twice a day... where I catch up on my reading. This week's wonderpalette came courtesy of sitting at a sushi bar til midnight pounding Oshinko. It had the comparable effect of dropping glowsticks. High friggin art.

Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  5. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    I just don't have enough breaks throughout the day to poop. I have a solid 3.5 hours in the morning of straight teaching, then lunch, then around 1.5 hours of teaching and then planning. On Wednesday and Friday I have a planning period in the morning but sometimes the colon isn't ready to poop! gah!

A Chorus of Disapproval: Call me Eden

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    How are you able to leave work with that kind of schedule? Do you go to the office and ask them to call a sub in because you've got to take a monster ****? :p

7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I recently found out that a friend of mine never poops anywhere but his house. He doesn't have OCD or germophobia, so I cannot explain this odd occurrence.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I drop at work. I work from home. I may or may not be typing this from my "library".

TahiriVeilaSolo69 likes this.
  9. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    Well...I am very comfortable with my fellow English teachers and I straight up told them what the situation was. Then they were able to scramble together to cover my last two classes today. One of my colleagues has been texting me about how the dump is coming along. To be honest, I spend more of my day with them than with my man (:().

10. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    The only thing that makes me want a smart phone would be to update this thread.

With pictures.

11. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    How is that a bad thing? I know your man. He's like a giant walking turd.

12. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    But I like to snuggle him, even though he acts like a turd sometimes.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    That final time I was banned from here, I actually got the banscreen while sitting on the toilet. Fitting, in a sense...

14. TahiriVeilaSolo69

Sep 27, 2002
    SHUT UP! I had the same thing happen to me!!

Healer_Leona likes this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Is his name Paul Finch?

Put a laxative in his mochaccino so he has to **** so badly that he does it in the ladies' room.

16. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    some blackmailers have threatened to place feces-contaminated cans of red bull in grocery stores in order to punish red bull for some reason. i have never consumed red bull but i would absolutely drink it from a can slathered with fecal matter.

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  17. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    So I made chili the other day. I had six hours to do crock-pot chili, but I forgot to soak the beans overnight. I had to do the "quick-prep" method and boil the beans for five minutes, which of course didn't work well and even after six hours in the crock-pot my chili still had somewhat undercooked beans. Not crunchy, but not soft either.

If you love to fart like I do...I mean really love to fart, prepare beans this way. They're not as much fun to eat but the results are worth it.

18. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    i heard a guy release a nine-second-or-so fart today. it was like a fart sentence - started up high and slowly, slowly went down in pitch. then at the very end, there was a short flourish that made me think of an exclamation point at the end of the sentence. it was quite brilliant. i wish i understood what that fart was saying.

19. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    Reason # 976 why I totally love my girlfriend: Whenever I Dutch Oven her she usually does it back. One time she put a little too much effort into her rebuttal (I used that word on purpose) and sharted. Amidst her shrieks of horror and the running to the bathroom, there was still laughter.

The ring is almost paid for.

20. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    do not ever let her go.

Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  21. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    I shan't. I used that word on purpose too.

22. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    That seems a tad presumptuous.

23. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I don't have any cool poop stories. :(

24. JangoMike

JangoMike Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I was once a member.....long ago.....

25. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Poop Calculator!

My Stats:

Number of times you have gone poop in your lifetime:
    times
    Number of poop logs you have produced in your lifetime:​
    logs
    Number of times you have had explosive diarrhea:​
    times
    If we stacked your poop, end to end, it would have reached the top of the Empire State Building:​
    times
    Number of times you have sharted:​
    times
    Number of times you have wiped:​
    times
    Amount of toilet paper used:
    rolls
    Number of trees killed by pooping if you don't use recycled paper:​
    trees
    Number of times you have flushed the toilet:​
    times
    Amount of water you have used from flushing:​
    gallons
    Amount of times you have ran out of toilet paper before you finished wiping:​
    times
    Amount of times you have farted while pooping:​
    times
    Amount of times you have clogged the toilet​
    times
    Amount of days you have spent pooping:​
    days

Frank T. likes this.