main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Fecal Force

Discussion in 'Community' started by SLR, May 25, 2004.

1. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    I'd post the link but I have a feeling it'd be just a touch too graphic for these boards, even though it's not technically outside the boundaries of the TOS. I figure why risk it. Anyway just google "monkey rapes frog" and click on the first youtube link that pops up.

You will not be disappointed.

Provided you're a depraved and soulless degenerate like me who does well with a bit of schadenfreude.

2. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I've just watched some chimp-frog lovin'... nature is srsly messed up!

Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  3. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    AWESOME strongman competition today. I got 4th place in the under 90kg (200lb) category in a very strong field. Laurence Shahlei, 2x Britain's Strongest Man was referee and said the top competitors are good enough to win national events. Proud to have gone toe to toe with them and to have given them a run for their money! Feel like I've been hit by a truck right now but I have a huge smile on my face :-D

Oh, poop, yeah... right before these events there's always a rush for the toilet. It's a primal thing. High adrenaline; the body flushes in case of wounding.

4. wall of sick

wall of sick Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 9, 2014
    congrats, pete! sounds like you're on your way!

i pupped a big six-incher a little while ago. reddish-brown in color. i love dropping these because when you flush, they spin around like a pinwheel for a bit, then are bent and broken in half as they are pulled into the s-bend. fabulous.

honeybadger likes this.
  5. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    What's not so fabulous is hauling out the toilet brush and cleaning up the skid marks that they leave behind.

6. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    For the past few years I have been taking my iPod into the washroom with me to listen to music with and now I can't take a dump without it. I have been unwittingly conditioned by Apple to need their products for bowel movements. Well played, Steve Jobs. Well played.

TrakNar and honeybadger like this.
  7. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Double post

8. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Triple post

9. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012

Who has time for that?

I just pee them off the next time I'm in there.

10. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    My poops have been less glorious since I had the flu.

11. honeybadger

honeybadger Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012

And the bits that don't come off with pee have earned the right to stay. Over time they form what's known as a 'patina' to the connoisseur.

Edit - given that I've decided this doubles as the strength & conditioning thread (because lifting and pooping are gentlemanly) EVERYTHING HURTS LIKE A *******'S *******. Now work is finally over I'm off to find the strongest over-the-counter painkillers I can lay my hands on.

12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Hi Dave, Hi Pete. [:D]

13. honeybadger

honeybadger Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012
    Hey Harps! [:D]

14. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
  15. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    I've taken the week off from the gym and cut my food intake to about 2500kcal/day. Poop volume has suffered... can't wait to get back and start eating properly again tomorrow.

16. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    slightly_unhinged likes this.
  17. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    That's a great idea, reserve it 'til you've got a record breaker. Reminds me of a Derek and Clive record.

**extreme language and offensive content warning**

18. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    ^ mods, I'm using tapatalk, seems to have embedded even though I posted as a link... can you fix?

Tender folk of the JCC, do not hit play in the meantime, thx :)

19. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    lol, what? :p

It ended up coming out in three pieces, each about 5 inches long and narrower than the last. But is was in there so long that now I feel empty without it.

Evil.

20. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    A few of my friends hold world records for kettlebell sport, grip strength and deadlift. I've started too late to be world class in a strength sport but maybe I can get into the guinness book with some kind of herculean pooping feat... where's my thinking/pooping cap?

Evil Incarnate likes this.
  21. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    That is a noble goal.

Evil.

22. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I just pooped and I gained weight. WTF. [face_plain]

23. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
    Announcement today that the statue I've been modelling for has won a prize. Just a little maquette/sketch at this point but the prize is a wad of cash to produce a half size bronze to go on permanent display at a gallery in the city.

It's meant to be Odysseus as a beggar on his return to Ithaca but I like to think of it as me offering a handful of invisible poop to the world.

[​IMG]

harpua likes this.
  24. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  25. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm thinking about starting up a poop blog with pictures on tumblr or some other blogging site. Would you guys be interested?

Evil.

26. slightly_unhinged

Jan 28, 2014
  27. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    Hi Harps! (I won't post the huggy emoticon, but rest assured I am sending big hugs anyway!)

So...today I got to work and let out what was giving me trouble on the drive in. The problem was that I was the first person in the building and I had to disable the alarm. I have only 60 seconds to do so, and I had to stop halfway across the warehouse to do the cross-legged-keep-the-turd-in pause for about 20 seconds before I could safely walk again.

I made it without the police being summoned, but it was close. I may be a few minutes late tomorrow and not risk another close call by pooping at home.