main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends -The feeper- written for the Speedwriters Association's 4'th challenge- (w. Luke/Ben Skywalker)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Meredith_Kenobi, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    written for the Speedwriters Association's 4'th challenge: start with the sentance: "I didn't do it!"
    end with: "Well, that was interesting."
    use: refreshed, mother, hangover, hate, and drool

?I didn?t do it!?

?Ben Skywalker, I insist you tell the truth.? Luke crossed his arms and stared at his son sternly.

?But Daddy, I didn?t do it!?

?Ben?? Luke said warningly.

Four-year old Ben Skywalker stared at his Dad pitifully, his eyes tearing up. ?I really didn?t, Daddy!? He pointed to the shattered statue. ?It was the feeper!?

?The feeper??

?Yeah! I was just sitting here playin? with my starship when he jumped through the window!?

?Ben, the window?s closed.?

?I never said I knew how he jumped thought the window. Only that he did.?

Luke rolled his eyes.

?Now, don?t interrupt.?

?Ben!? Luke warned.

?But you say that to me!?

?That doesn?t give you the authority to??

?Shh! So the feeper jumped in. He was this big,? Ben held his hands apart about six inches. ?And he had scaly orange skin. His eyes were like big ol? purple marbles, and his mouth went all around his head like this!? Ben traced around his whole head with his finger. ?His hair was slimy and yellow. He needed a haircut.?

?Ben??

?And he was drooling! Drooling all over the place! See all that wet stuff? That?s drool.? Ben crouched down beside the statue and showed his father the wet substance dripping of the broken pieces.

?Yeah, I see it. Don?t you think that?s just water from your cup?? Luke asked, pointing to Ben?s hand clutching an orange and purple cup with a not-so-spill-proof lid.

?No, no! It was feeper! When he came in I said, ?Who are you?? and he said, ?I?m the feeper. I?m the mink who gets little kids like you into trouble.? So I said to him, ?Get out! I hate you! You get me in trouble!??

?Ben, you shouldn?t say you hate people.?

?But he gets me in trouble!?

?Ben. I don?t think this ?feeper? really??

?So the feeper he jumps onto the table, he reaches out and pushes the statue off! Then he said, ?Ah. That was refreshing.? I said, ?You have no right to be a refreshed! That was my daddy?s statue!? Ben paused. ?Daddy, what?s ?refreshing? mean??

Luke shook his head in astonishment that his son could cook up such a story and use a word he didn?t know to make it seem more convincing. ?It means to replenish.?

?Oh.? Ben said, obviously still not understanding. ?So anyway, I says to the feeper ?Thanks a lot! Now I?m gonna get in trouble!? And then he laughed and left!?

Luke shook his head and sat down on the couch, his head in his hands. ?It?s not a good thing for you to lie like this, Ben. What am I going to tell your mother? That when you?re a teenager and you come home with a hangover you?re going to say, ?What? I?m not drunk.??

?But Daddy, I?m not lying! Really! You?ve got to believe me!? Ben pleaded, walking up beside his distressed father. ?I?m tellin? the truth! It was feeper! Feeper did it!?

?Ben?I can?t?I can?t believe that.?

?Why??

Luke looked up at the strange voice. ?Who was???

Ben pointed. ?Feeper!?

Luke looked at the chandelier. Hanging on it was a creature exactly like Ben?s description. Orange skin, round purple eyes, greasy yellow hair, and a mouth all around his head. ?What???

?You shouldn?t disbelieve him just because he?s little.? Feeper snarled. ?And he?s your own son. Why would he lie to you? It?s people like you that make my job so easy! SHAME ON YOU!!!? Feeper swung down from the chandelier and flew at Luke?s face. But when Luke opened his eyes, feeper was gone.

Luke frantically looked around the room but the only being there was his own son, Ben. ?Ben? Ben I?m sorry. I should have believed you.?

Ben smiled. ?Can I have a cookie??

?Yeah, sure.?

Ben happily dashed from the room. Mara would be angry, but Luke was too embarrassed and guilty to deny his son that one small sugary circle of happiness.

He crouched down to pick up the pieces of the broken statue muttering to himself

2. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    aww ben's so cute

feeper weeper keeper leaper deeper

great job

:D

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Great work! =D= Ben is adorable. ;)

4. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    frankieskywalker: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. [face_blush] Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64: Thanks!!! [:D] [face_dancing] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.