main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fellowship of the Hangar: In Memory of Valyn's Hangar and the Dozen who Hung there

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Valyn, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    Dev, don't like it, go away. I find it rather touching.

2. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Can you not edit you moron. I'm not stalking him.

3. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    That edit fit in there nicely...

4. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    Agrees with Dan.

5. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    n00bs, it just wouldn't be teh same. I wasn't posting when it was around, least I give it respect cause of it was a major part of EUC. I say again, don't like, don't hit the post button.

6. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Mine did also. Now what is stopping ya from creating another one?

7. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

May 8, 2002
    I rember it well, I begged to be hanger outcast

8. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    something around it was locked by a mod?

9. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

May 8, 2002
    Maybe if he asked genghis.

10. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    AXL: Your Hangar lasted, what, two minutes? :p

Ah, but in spite of the efforts of the Dark Aggressor, the Dozen carried on, moving their actions to a realm where they were more appreciated--and needed! They traveled through the wormhole and to the Star Wars Universe RPG site, which was hosted by one of the original Dozen pilots. There, their exploits exacerbated until they became legends, valiant heroes sacrificing all for the greater good, for victory against the Yuuzhan Vong!

The Dozen, though it had undergone many changes since its original manifestation, still lives today, my friends. And it lives in each of our hearts and souls. Its memory shall never die, for wherever there are drunks, attention-whores, and pervs who all want to be heroes, the spirit of the Dozen shall ignite within them, and a Hangar of soul-binding camaraderie will be born between them!

There forever shall be a fellowship of the Hangar--the many Dozen Avengers!

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    If he created another one I would SSSSSOOOOOOOO beg to be Janitor...

*makes sense of the 15th century speak* I WANNA BE-ITH JANITOR!

12. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    *tear comes to eye*

13. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Why so you could install cameras in the closets? :p I'd want to be something or other where I could always be there.

14. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    ...*beats bev to death with mop* THATS why janitors are cool...plus they mumble incoherantly!

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *walks out of closet* hmm I see you like Gungan dolls.

16. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Oh, during the time of its birth, the Hangar whisked away the patrons, captivating the awe and attention of the community! They all flocked to its great doors, to indulge and relish in its uncommon delicacies. Even the revered Outlander club saw its profits and attendance decline severely. And the great Mod, the Antilles, approached the mighty Valyn in secret discussion. It was in this discussion that the Antilles admitted that he had been bested, but mighty Valyn had meant only to forge a group of worthy warriors brave enough to venture down avenues saturated by trouble and mishap.

Thus, Valyn proposed contracts with the Antilles. It was then that the Outlander supplied the Hangar with goods and beverages. The droid, C-3PX, was given authority over these transactions, to oversee the companionship of the OC and the Hangar. A symbiosis had taken shape, and the entire community was blessed by blissful pleasure.

But the Enchantress would not have such a union. The OC was a sacred place to her, and the Hangar, to her eyes, was ill-suited as an equal partner. She had captured mighty Valyn's heart and she knew his weakness, weaknesses that spread to the Hangar he and others loved so.

The Enchantress turned on Valyn in a moment of great, lustful pleasure. Her plot ripened and he yielded to the promises of sensation exhibited by her sweet, loving image. He was used as a pawn by the Enchantress, to press further against the boundries set by the Dark Aggressor.

And the mighty Valyn, captivated by these promises of love and pleasure, fell to the might of the depraved plot. And the Dark Aggressor, as if being party to the Enchantress's wicked plot, moved in for the kill. Swiftly, before the Dozen's valiant leader could realize what was happening, his Hangar was robbed from him, and he was delivered into exile.

And thus we have The Time of Woe, which was given birth by the Enchantress herself, the one who had captured Valyn's very heart. The Time of Woe, which shall forever be remembered by Valyn as the Time of the Great Betrayal.

17. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Valyn are you okay?

18. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    *claps at teh e-drama*

19. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Remember the time you flat-out cybered in the thread with Fossy? :p

20. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    The Time of Woe took the community into the period that had come to be regarded as the Great Depression. Valyn had been exiled from the lands and the Dark Aggressor held the spirit of freedom in his iron grip.

The Time of Woe, which led to the Great Depression, concluded with the retreat of the Antilles. For reasons divulged only to his closest circle, the Antilles bade farewell to the community that had once been a paradise and was now a hell of despair. He took with him his Outlander Club, leaving the community bare of both Hangar and OC.

Now the Enchantress, her goal of eliminating the Hangar achieved, found herself at a loss. Her precious OC had followed the Hangar to the grave. And though NarundiJedi still had her own version of the Hangar floating about, its splendor was vague and faded.

The Great Depression, commencing with the departure of Antilles, brought with it the Dark Aggressor's display of newfound iron-might--the Bantha.

And so was born the Bantha, in an age where heroes were gone and memories of a glorified time were whispered under hushed breaths only by those who could still remember.

21. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Remember the time you flat-out cybered in the thread with Fossy?

You baffoon! Stop translating my drama-saturated posts! :mad:

:p

22. WarmasterDan

Sep 3, 2002
    this gets better all the time. hobbit, pass the food.

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    *throse popcorn at Valyn* get over it!

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    But yes, the downfall of the hangar was sex. Val, you got what you deserved. :p

NJ's Docking Bay was essentially a parody. :p

Didn't you also try to keep it going in the shadows of Fire and Yodaboy's House of Mayhem and Insanity? :p

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

25. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    the downfall of the hangar was sex.

And ironically, the glory of the Hangar was also found in sex. *weary sigh*

Drink with me, my friends! *raises goblet again*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.