main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The FF-UK Crap Music Consortium

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MOTs_Minx, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomentOfTriumph

MomentOfTriumph Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    ***** on aruns record collection

2. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    ....With dodgy latin romeo

3. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Shakira's 'sound' is embarrassing eighties Euro-trash Euro pop and there's nothing wrong with that if you pick potatoes for a living, wear stone wash jeans and live in Slovakia.

Shakira half Lebaness and half South American

:D Damn my eyes sorry I just read what you typed correctly.

4. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    The charts are just a joke in this day and age... or else how can these SO-CALLED DJ's say and now here's the No1 smash hit by <insert crap boy/girl band name here> when it hasn't been released properly and OH knock me down with a feather next week it's at No1... well how did that happen I ask you :mad:

I'm sorry but these cretins don't write, produce or play any instruments on ANY of their albums they are just glorified Karioke singers THAT'S ALL!!!! They don't put HOURS of blood, sweat and tears into these albums like the bands I like do, they just rock up to the studio and *cough*sing*cough* what they are told to... half of them can't even sing anyhow it's all touched up in the studio and they don't sing live in concert which is disgusting especially as they make these poor kids pay upwards of £40 for the privailage!!! I paid £9 a while back to see Motorhead and The Almighty play and they were AWESOME, I also paid £18 to see Iron Maiden and Halford not too long ago and they blew me away totally Rob Halford has an AMAZING voice! I'm paying £25 for a ticket to a festival called Bloodstock in Derby where there are at least 5 TOP CLASS bands I want to see who work bloody hard at what they do and THEY deserve our admiration no these silly little boy/girl bands who other than having a 'pretty' face have NOTHING to offer musically :mad:

5. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    I HATE ALL BOY/GIRLBANDS!!!! :mad:

Or to be more precise, all specialy manufactured groups. They can best be described as audio wallpaper-flat and tasteless :D

6. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    audio wallpaper-flat and tasteless

LMAO :D errr have you actually eaten wallpaper to find out if it's tasteless ?[face_plain] that's taking education to a rediculous level ;)

7. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    You don't say DQ :p

8. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    :eek: it's the phantom lurker... I can see you there in the shadows my friend :D :p

9. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    @ Dark_Queen- Well if i said yes i have eaten wallpaper would you think me sick? :D

Was'nt a whole roll or anything, just a little shread, and it was.....erm....bland. This happend when i was training to be a proffesional Decy. :D

10. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    No I don't think you sick at all I was just going to recommend you try Kingfisher wallpaper as that particular brand is quite tasty ;) Well it's was tastier than my moms cooking when I was a kid anyhow :D

What I'd like to know IIIIISSS... why do decorators ALWAYS wear white overalls hmmm????? is it so they become a walking colour chart? ;) :eek: yes... something I actually DON'T know ;)

11. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    @ Dark_Queen- LOL [face_laugh]

Kingfisher eh? I'll remember that. :D

The white overall thing is actually quite simple, if you see a decy who's overalls are splashed in paint.......dont let him in your home! Just think where else the paint landed. :D

Crappy overalls=crappy decy :D

And of course mine are spotless! ;)

12. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LOL :D

My overalls are COVERED in paint of verious hues... and oil and allsorts of *****... I always start off decorating all nice and clean and intending to stay that way and before long the paint is halfway up my arms, in my hair EVERYWHERE... I really don't know how it happens!

So, your overalls are spotless hmmmm??? why don't I believe you ?[face_plain] ;) I think I need to inspect said garment VERY closely ;)

13. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    LOL :D

No matter how hard you look, you wont find a speck. :D

So you decorate as well!!!! You really are a handy person to know. :D

Any good at carpentry? :D

14. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    My grandad was a carpenter so guess what :D I love DIY and yeah I'm quite good at it as well... I should explain... I have a degree in Building and Civil Engineering :D so basically I could build a house from start to finish :p

Jack of all trades master of none, that's me :D I'll pretty much have a go at anything I'm really practically minded in that way but I'm also a perfectionist so it has to be right as well...

15. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Well that's impressive. :)

My grandad was a saw-doctor(and i dont mean the band)in a saw mill, and guess what?....dont let me any where near a saw! Had a couple of near misses with saw's. :D

I too am a perfectionist, i have to be in my trade. I cant stand seeing slapdash work done on an otherwise very nice property. :D

Of course i'm the guy who's ladder slipped when i was working above a conservatory, and my paint kettle plummeted down onto the clear glass roof....emptying it's contents all over it. :D [face_blush]

16. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Of course i'm the guy who's ladder slipped when i was working above a conservatory, and my paint kettle plummeted down onto the clear glass roof....emptying it's contents all over it

[face_laugh] I'm sorry I TRIED not to laugh at that but I have a very vivid imagination... well at least you didn't go after it and it didn't break the glass... so it could have been worse ;) You REALLY shouldn't be up ladders should you with your mishap record...

Well, I'm off to my bed now as I've an early start in the morning :D It was nice talking to you hon... I'll catch you on the flip side m'dear :)

17. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Well every one else laughed. :D

Probably should'nt be up ladders, your right :D

Nice talking to you too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.