main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The FFUK London Fan Film?

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Ellbobin, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DagobahDan

DagobahDan Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    was thinking pre-order 66 about a jedi and a unit of clone troopers (but where do you get them?????) now would i get savaged if i mentioned the Z word. just thought it would be pretty cool to have some horror fun in the SW universe. As there as some rad locations in and around London which are avalable for free.

2. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    But with such a good Vader costume, I think it would be a shame not to use it.

3. morpher-2005

morpher-2005 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2005
    Ell said something about the order 66 chronicals. Well, the plot for my fanfilm is about one Jedi in order 66.
    The basic plot can befound here:
    http://www.instinctstudios.xznetworks.com/4dstudios/ (look on the TFN Fanfilms page)

I managed to get a really good 3d animator for the dogfight job, and he's helped alot. He's generated one clip already for me, but unfortunatly, i seem to have missplaced it. Once I get the opening clip, (the whole yellow text thing with some footage of the film after that)which shouldn't be long I hope, I will post it up here and then maybe you guys can tell me if you want to help out ;) :

Currently we are looking for an episode III clone trooper outfit, so if anyone would be willing to let us borrow theirs it would be greatly appriciated.
    We also need the jedi costumes aswell, so again, if anyone is willing...

EDIT: did I mention, I also have a great tripod, and a Mini DV Canon MV650i camcorder. And for the record, I have AE 4.1 (:_|) and carrara 4.1 ( a cool little 3d program that I want to marry some day lol [face_batting]). I also have flash, not that it will be much use though, Photoshop 7 and thats about it from here!

4. Raj_Vader

Raj_Vader Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Well well - looks a like a fanfilm rebellion is brewing in the London chapter! :eek:

Sounds like a great idea - and what better place to shoot a SW film than in an Imperial capital :p

What sort of timescale were you guys thinking? Shooting this summer...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.