main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Fictitious Pregnancy of Mara Jade: The Epilogue UPDATED 1/25/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jayden112233, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, holy Force! I was intrigued by the title and then came in and now I can't stop laughing. Reminds me of WHile you were sleeping. That was awesome! Luke's so cute about it!

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    LOL [face_laugh] This is fantastic :)

?Well, it?s a man who got this whole thing started.? He had had enough dancing around the subject. He desperately needed to know who the baby?s father was.

?Ghent may have done the initial programming and installation, but I?ve done the rest.?

?Ghent?? He couldn?t even begin to conceal his shock. He stared open mouthed at her for a full minute, as he tried to comprehend her words. Finally he confessed, ?I never thought you and he would do
    something like this.?

?Why not? We both work for Karrde and Ghent didn?t mind helping. When I told him what I wanted to do, he was more than willing. In fact, I think he was pretty excited. I offered to pay him, but he wouldn?t accept anything. He said he was glad to do it and offered to do any fine tweaking I might need in the future.?

Luke was caught between being dumbfounded and appalled. ?You offered to pay him? Mara!? He struggled to come to terms with her admission. ?Why didn?t you just ask me??

?I didn?t think you knew how,?

His eyes opened wide with indignation and his mouth again dropped open in surprise. ?Of course I know how! It may have been a while, but that?s not something one forgets!? He all but yelled.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL [face_laugh] I swear that I'm laughing so much with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_laugh]

Mara pushed him back. ?What are you talking about?? She demanded.

?The baby you are going to have.? Noticing the bewilderment on her face, he continued, ?I told you, I knew about the baby. I know you?re pregnant.?

?What?? She stammered out. ?I?m not pregnant!? She all but shrieked.

Baffled, Luke questioned, ?What do you mean you?re not pregnant. We?ve been talking about the baby for 10 minutes.?

?I thought you meant my computer.?

ROFTLMAO [face_laugh] Oh my God..

?No I didn?t come here to save you. I wanted to see if you were all right. The declaration of love was for my own selfish reasons. I was afraid I would lose you to someone else. When I found there might still be a chance for us, I took it. I love you, Mara. Now, we can pretend it didn?t happen, that you don?t know, but it won?t go away. I will always love you just as I always have.?

So sweet [face_love]

I can't wait to read the epilogue ;)

3. Jasa_Solo

Jasa_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2003
    His eyes opened wide with indignation and his mouth again dropped open in surprise. ?Of course I know how! It may have been a while, but that?s not something one forgets!?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OH GODS>.. that was hilarious

ROTFLM*AO!!!

That was just great awesome WOW!!! :D

and i loved the last few paragraphes the most though

MUSH

I am the Mush Queen for a reason!

Love

Lots

Upps
    Soon

Tiffany/JG15/YUB YUB 10/ THE MUSH QUEEN

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    But it wasn't mushy! Other than that really funny proposal, it was riproaring hilarious with how everything got mixed up.

6. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    THAT POST KRIFFING ROCKED! If I were to copy and paste, I think you'd get mad, so I won't. BUT THE POST WAS GREAT!!

I cannot WAIT for this epilogue! Why do I get the strangest suspicion that Mara's little 'not-having-a-baby' dilemma won't long be true? lolololol...

7. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Up! :D hehe...I'm good.

8. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  9. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    [face_laugh] Oh, my that was hilarious. I loved the entire thing. Especially the happy ending. ;)

Can't wait to see the epilogue and how they're going to explain this one. :p

10. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Up while we wait for that epilogue... ;)

11. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    that was great!! i have too many htings to comment on to write in this thread. Luke is such a sweetie!! that last part was my fave!!

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    / [face_love] 's JPJ

/upps the thread to page one

13. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  14. Jayden112233

Jayden112233 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    RebelMom
    that was a hilarious story. Great job and looking forward to the epilogue.

Coming up soon. Thanks

Ireth_Tasartir
    This story is great!!! And I can't wait to read the epilogue...If it's half as hilarious as the rest of the story I'll die,I swear!!!!

Thank you! I hope you like the epi.

Jasa_Solo
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

THAT ROCKED!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I had fun writing it.

LumiKuningatar
    I was shrieking with laughter, and believe you me, that's not a pretty sight... my sister came in while I was reading.. she said I sounded like I was about to suffocate... LOL this fic is fantastic

*giggling* I?m glad I could make you laugh. Thanks!

Jedi-2B
    This was hilarious! And it had a happy ending, too!

Well, yes....and then the epilogue happened. *wink*

REBADAMS7
    I just found this one and I do hope the "Archive" takes it! I would love to see the cover artwork!
    ROTFLSHICBE! (Rolling On the Floor Laughing So Hard I Can't Believe It) Reb

Wow! What a compliment. I admit that I don?t know enough about the archives. I would love to see what someone would use for the cover work too. I picture Mara looking somewhat happy/smug; Luke in the back ground looking a bit worried; a vornskr (of course); and Han whispering into a very shocked Leia?s ear????? What do you see?

Ariapaige
    Skywalker, you are about as subtle as I am delicate. This is definitely the high point of my day! I can't wait to see the epilogue.

Well good, glad I could be your high point. Hope you like the epi.

maramijade
    hmmmmm a very short epilouge that ends in something not quite so ficticious?

Well, it ends it...yes, but does it leave a question? Ask C3PO, if you can find him before Mara
    does.

Reesie
    ooh That'll be fun story to tell the non-fictional kids some day.

Well, I don?t know if ?I told your mother I loved her when I though she was knocked up by some other guy? would be a great story.....maybe when the kids are much older.. (ha ha)!

DarthIshtar
    Oh, holy Force! I was intrigued by the title and then came in and now I can't stop laughing. Reminds me of WHile you were sleeping. That was awesome! Luke's so cute about it!

Thanks! That was a great movie! Luke is pretty cool!

LaYa_
    LOL This is fantastic
    Luke was caught between being dumbfounded and appalled. ?You offered to pay him? Mara!? He struggled to come to terms with her admission. ?Why didn?t you just ask me??

?I didn?t think you knew how,?
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I swear that I'm laughing so much with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! I don?t know why, but that part came easily to me.

I can't wait to read the epilogue

It?ll be posting pretty quickly.....Thanks for the reply.

Jasa_Solo
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

JAGSGURL15
    OH GODS>.. that was hilarious

ROTFLMFAO!!!

That was just great awesome WOW!!!

and i loved the last few paragraphes the most though

MUSH

I am the Mush Queen for a reason!

Love

Lots

Upps
    Soon

Thank you ?your highness?. I too love the ?mush?, but only after the ?love/hate? relationship part.

DarthIshtar
    But it wasn't mushy! Other than that really funny proposal, it was riproaring hilarious with how everything got mixed up.

Ah, one person?s mush is another?s humor. Thanks for the reply. Glad you liked it.

-Trickster-
    THAT POST KRIFFING ROCKED! If I were to copy and paste, I think you'd get mad, so I won't. BUT THE POST WAS GREAT!!

I cannot WAIT for this epilogue! Why do I get the strangest suspicion that Mara's little 'not-having-a-baby' dilemma won't long be true? lolololol... [/i]

That would entail a sequel (but I have NO plans for that!)

J_M_Bulldog
    Oh, my that was hilarious. I loved the ent

15. Jayden112233

Jayden112233 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    Epilogue:

Later that evening the gang sat around the Solo residence laughing about the day?s events. Everyone
    seemed quite surprised when told the about the misunderstanding between Mara and the vornskr. Han?s
    reaction was by far the best. He had actually turned red. No one had ever seen him blush before,
    except maybe Leia, thus it created a roar of hysterics from the crowd at Han?s expense. For once, he
    was struck silent. He just stood before everyone opening and closing his mouth, searching for a witty
    retort that wouldn?t come.

Still more surprising to everyone was Luke and Mara?s sudden, yet subtle displays of affection. Their
    casual caresses and lingering stares were not wasted on anyone, but all seemed inclined to make a
    pretense of allowing the new lovers to believe their secret was undiscovered. It might have worked, had
    it not been for Leia, who?s smile seemed to gush with happiness whenever she looked at Luke and Mara.
    So wrapped up in the fun of the evening, no one took notice that two members of the usual posse were
    absent.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two droids walked through the city as the sun set. The taller, golden rod shape was speaking. ?Oh my,
    Artoo, we just made it. The nice sales lady said our ad would go out in tomorrow?s edition.?

He listed to the smaller dome shaped droid beep a response and then affirmed, ?Of course I?m sure we
    did the right thing. Trader Jade will be most grateful of our help.?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Intergalactic Inquirer

Issue 13

Classified Section

Wanted: Husband for a former imperial, Force strong, pregnant assassin. Must be able to stand up for
    self, possess strong piloting skills, and know how to take a punch . Experience in the trading franchise a
    plus. Jedi Masters need not apply.

16. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    [face_laugh] Good...

He listed to the smaller dome shaped droid beep a response and then affirmed, ?Of course I?m sure we
    did the right thing. Trader Jade will be most grateful of our help.?

Oh yeah 3PO, of course you did the right thing :p [face_laugh] It'll be good see Mara's reaction to this.. :p But I guess she will not read the classified section , so.. :p 3PO you will live :p

Excelent epilogue ;)

17. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    I loved the epilogue. Han rendered speechless, the droids putting an ad in the paper. [face_laugh] Brillant.

Can just imagine what will happen when Mara or anyone reads that ad. Threepio lived through the entire war but meets his end at the hands of one very ticked off red-haired ex-assassin. *glances at the scap heap that once was a Threepio* Been nice knowing ya. :p

18. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    Jedi Masters need not apply.
    LOL!! This is excellent Jayden. I'm sorry it's over. It's hard to imagine Han speechless. And blushing!! :D Again, this is an awesome, awesome fic.

;) Paige

19. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    Well il oved that epilogue. I cna't wait unti lthe replies come rolling in...maybe Jedi Master's can't apply...but how about farmboys. ;)

20. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    That was AWESOMELY HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

what a great way to end the storie Jayden.... ANd too bad that u dont have a sequel planned.. because i should would LOVE to read one...

I am sure others with too...

21. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    The epilogue was cute! I agree with Bulldog. Been nice knowing ya, Threepio.

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd BETTER write Mara seeing that!!!!!!!!!!

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I think 3PO just wrote his obituary. ;)

24. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

There're no words to describe this...Just [face_laugh]

25. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    LOL I'd love to know what Mara does to those two droids. . . . >:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.