main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Fictitious Pregnancy of Mara Jade: The Epilogue UPDATED 1/25/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jayden112233, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayden112233

Jayden112233 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    LaYa_
    Oh yeah 3PO, of course you did the right thing It'll be good see Mara's reaction to this.. But I guess she will not read the classified section , so.. 3PO you will live Excelent epilogue

Thank you. I have a feeling this will get back to Mara though. Glad you liked the epi.

J_M_Bulldog
    I loved the epilogue. Han rendered speechless, the droids putting an ad in the paper. Brillant.

Thanks. I figured the only thing that could render him silent would be a big blunder that was completely his fault.

Can just imagine what will happen when Mara or anyone reads that ad. Threepio lived through the entire war but meets his end at the hands of one very ticked off red-haired ex-assassin. *glances at the scap heap that once was a Threepio* Been nice knowing ya.

[face_laugh]

Ariapaige
    LOL!! This is excellent Jayden. I'm sorry it's over. It's hard to imagine Han speechless. And blushing!! Again, this is an awesome, awesome fic.

Thanks Paige. Glad you enjoyed it.

JainaPadmeJade
    Well il oved that epilogue. I cna't wait unti lthe replies come rolling in...maybe Jedi Master's can't apply...but how about farmboys.

Ya know, I can't be sure, but I think the job as a hubby for Mara might have been taken by that certain farmboy you mentioned. Glad you liked the epi.

JAGSGURL15
    That was AWESOMELY HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

what a great way to end the storie Jayden.... ANd too bad that u dont have a sequel planned.. because i should would LOVE to read one...

I am sure others with too...

Thanks a lot! I had the epilogue written before the fic was finished. It's not that I'm opposed to a sequel, but I just can't imagine what it would be about, other than the death of 2 droids. But I'm glad you enjoyed this fic.

Jedi-2B
    The epilogue was cute! I agree with Bulldog. Been nice knowing ya, Threepio.

And thank you too. Poor 3PO. Wouldn't want to be in his gold plated body right now.

_3MD_PsychoSniper
    *********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd BETTER write Mara seeing that!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, but I've been reading all your replies. You're very witty. I here by challenge you to write an additional epilogue including your above request. *giggling* I'm serious. :D

RebelMom
    I think 3PO just wrote his obituary.

You may be correct on that note.

Ireth_Tasartir
    There're no words to describe this...Just

Thank you!

And again, thank you all for reading and repling to my story. It was fun to write and my ego enjoyed all your feedback. 8-} 3MD , I look forward to your post *wink* ?????

2. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

OMG, that was so funny I literally had tears running from my eyes. I was curious about the title and found one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time.

The whole thing was ROFL funny, but I especially loved the Luke and Mara scene at the end, and of course the epilogue was the perfect capper.

Awesome! I hope you'll write more. :D

3. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Write a sequel.............

4. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Write a sequel.............

Yeah.. :p :)

5. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Sequel..........Sequel..........Sequel..........Sequel..........

6. Jayden112233

Sep 21, 2003
    jagsredlady
    OMG, that was so funny I literally had tears running from my eyes. I was curious about the title and found one of the funniest stories I have read in a long time.

The whole thing was ROFL funny, but I especially loved the Luke and Mara scene at the end, and of course the epilogue was the perfect capper.

Awesome! I hope you'll write more.

Thank you! Happy to have made you laugh. The epi was fun to write as were Luke and Mara. I do have a couple ideas for other stories in the future, but I'm not sure when I'll get time to start writing them. Thanks again.

_3MD_PsychoSniper & LaYa_
    write a sequel.............

Yeah..

I would like to, but I just don't have a sequel in my head. I couldn't even begin to think of what a sequel would be about. But thanks for the idea.

7. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Intergalactic Inquirer

Issue 13

Classified Section
    Wanted: Husband for a former imperial, Force strong, pregnant assassin. Must be able to stand up for
    self, possess strong piloting skills, and know how to take a punch . Experience in the trading franchise a
    plus. Jedi Masters need not apply.

ROTFLOL...

oh, I would want a sequel if you come up with some idead...

8. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Jayden, this story was fantastic! I SO envy writers who can do humor and you did this so well! It was very plausible, the way everyone kept having completely different conversations. ;)

Loved the bit with the droids at the end...I'd forgotten about them! I can only imagine Mara's and Luke's reaction to that. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What do you have planned next? Okay, so maybe not a sequel to this, but there's GOT to be more stories in your head after this wonderful effort. :D :D

9. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    I would like to, but I just don't have a sequel in my head. I couldn't even begin to think of what a sequel would be about. But thanks for the idea.

Oh ok.. You're welcome ;)

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Jayden, jsut write Mara NOT seeing the ad, right away.

And have LOTS of differnt guys coming to her flirting thinking SHE posted the ad.

11. Jayden112233

Sep 21, 2003
    LumiKuningatar
    ROTFLOL...

oh, I would want a sequel if you come up with some idead...

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for reading.

kayladie97
    Jayden, this story was fantastic! I SO envy writers who can do humor and you did this so well! It was very plausible, the way everyone kept having completely different conversations.

Wow! Thanks. It was a lot of fun to write.

Loved the bit with the droids at the end...I'd forgotten about them! I can only imagine Mara's and Luke's reaction to that.

I just wonder if the droids lived after Mara found out about the ad.

What do you have planned next? Okay, so maybe not a sequel to this, but there's GOT to be more stories in your head after this wonderful effort.

I do have a few ideas, but I'm going to take a break for a while. I wrote 2 stories within a few weeks of each other and got a bit burned out. I have a bunny cage that I keep ideas in, and when I decide I want to write I check that first.

LaYa_
    Oh ok.. You're welcome

...and thanks for all the feedback too.

_3MD_PsychoSniper
    Jayden, jsut write Mara NOT seeing the ad, right away.

And have LOTS of differnt guys coming to her flirting thinking SHE posted the ad.

Well, 3MD, to be honest, I'm burnt out on writing for now. Also, not to sound as if I'm giving an excuse, but I recently started a new job and now have very limited free time. Thank you, though, for all your encouragement and the great idea. It would be fun to see her reaction, but especially Luke's reaction to all the men suddenly flirting with Mara.

12. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  13. GrandAdmiralKyrrona

GrandAdmiralKyrrona Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2003
    *rolls on floor, cackling*
    Oh threepio... why must you be so oblivious?!?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.