The Fight For Survival; a JA story, JA #2 spoilers (update 10/8/01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Young_Sith_Apprentice, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now, this is my first fan fiction so go easy on me It would help to read Jedi Apprentice # 2 before you read this.

Inhale, exhale, breath Obi-Wan, breath.

*Keep trying Obi-Wan,you'll make it,just don't give up*

Qui-Gon's voice buzzed through his head. What was happening? Wasn't he breathing? He didn't remember what happened in the last few days.

*Wake up Obi-Wan, breath, you can't die, use the Force*

What was he talking about? He didn't recognize the vioce, and he didn't know what he was saying. The Force? What was it, it sounded familiar, but he just didn't remember. He had to do something, he felt if he didn't, he would die. If he wasn't already dead.

Qui-Gon paced the room, frustrated.
    "This shouldn't have happened!"
    He whispered out of anger. No, he thought, I can't be like this, he'll be ok. Qui-Gon looked over at the bed containing the battered and unconcious Obi-Wan, for once he looked so small and innocent again, jut as he did when he almost gave his life for Qui-Gon in the mine. Qui-Gon walked over to the bed and put his hand over the boys heart. He could barely feel the fant beat the boy had. He pulled away and sat in the chair across the room.
    "Why isn't there something I can do!"
    The medics already did the best they could, Obi-Wan was in a coma and they told him the result. Whatever had happened, he was injured to severly, he was expected to die within the day. Depending on how long he had been where they found him. That was 2 1/2 days ago. The boy could die any minute, and there was nothing anyone could do.

[This message has been edited by Young_Sith_Apprentice (edited 10-09-1999).]
  2. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come on Obi-Wan, do something! Obi-Wan sat at the back of his mind figuring things out. Finally he decided, if he wasn't breathing he would force himself to.

Qui-Gon was startled from his thoughts when he heard a gasp then coughing. He quickly looked over at Obi-Wan who had his eyes closed, gasping for breath, and coughing in between. Qui-Gon ran over to the bed and gently picked up Obi-Wan's bandaged hand. Relief filled him, at least he's breathing again. Should he get the medics? Slowly while Obi-Wan gained a breathing rythme, he let go of his hand then went to the comlink.
    "Obi-Wan's breathing again, I assume he's waking up, I would like to see a medic, only one please."
    "On my way sir" he heard as a response.
    Qui-Gon walked back to the bed and slowly put his hands over Obi-Wan's.
    "Open your eyes Obi-Wan" hoping he would be heard.
    He quickly saw a flickering in the boy's eyes as he watched him reveal the blue eyes that always had a touch of mischief in them. But there was something wrong, behind those blue eyes, he saw something. What was it? Fear? Pain?

3. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Obi-Wan slowly opened his eyes, not knowing what to expect. He squinted his eyes from the bright lights then scanned the room. Hos eyes ended on Qui-Gon, and then on his hand which was being held. He quickly snatched it away but winced in pain realizing it must be broken or sprained.

Qui-Gon backed away worried, what was wrong? He could see an enormous amount of fear in Obi-Wan. He was about to say something when the medic walked in.
    "Ahh, Obi-Wan, it gives me great pleasure to see you awake."
    Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Obi-Wan flinch. The medic driod started walking closer to the bed when Obi-Wan tried scooting upward on the bed,he didn't succeed. The droid noticed the odd movement and looked at Qui-Gon who put his hand up to signal the droid to pause. He glanced at Obi-Wan.
    "Obi-Wan, do you know where you are?"
    He gave no answer.
    "Obi-Wan, please, I need you to speak in order to help y-"
    "I don't need your help, who are you?!"
    Oh, no, Qui-Gon thought. His worst fear became reality, Obi-Wan lost his memory.

*Obi-Wan, don't you remember anything?*

That voice, it keeps coming back! How is he doing this, why? Stop, please stop.

*Obi-Wan, try to remember, remember the Force*

"Stop it! Just stop it!"
    Obi-Wan screamed then looked up to see a surpirsed Qui-Gon and a broken glass of water on the floor that the medic was picking up.
    "Di-did I do that?"
    He kept his voice a whisper.
    "Yes" Qui-Gon replied calmly.
    Obi-Wan hesitated to ask how.

If you could just reply to what you think of this so far, I'd be grateful.

4. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master

star 2
    Nice job so far I like it Please keep going
  5. The Beef Chick Jedi Padawan

It's- bom bom bom-amesia(sp?)! Question: What happened?
  6. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    What a nice surprize...waking up and finding this story waiting for me. Do write more!!!!
  7. Durga2000 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Your first story, eh? Not bad. Not bad at all!
  8. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok, the thing is, thats pretty much all I have written so far, I've been working on it though, another post should be up soon. oh and for the question: what happened?
    that will be revealed in the story later.
  9. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1

Chapter 2

"Who are you" came from a pain filled voice.
    "I am Qui-Gon Jinn."
    "And I am Obi-Wan?"
    Qui-Gon couldn't tell if that was a statement or question, so he only nodded. There was an akward silence until Obi-Wan broke it.
    "Your thoughts, you were telling me things. How?"
    Qui-Gon hesitated, he hadn't explained it in so long.
    "It's a telepathic skill that most all Jedi have, to use it, you use the Force."
    He wasn't quite sure if the boy had understood.
    "Jedi? You keep mentioning the Force, what is it?"
    Qui-Gon walked over to the couch and sat down while noticing Obi-Wan go on alert.
    " The Jedi are a group of people who have skills of levitation, telelpathy, and extrodinary reflexes. We are peacemakers, we commonly settle conflicts for the Senate when requested."
    He paused to see if the boy was understanding anything. He just sat listening for anything that might spark a memory.
    "I am a Jedi Knight, you a padawan learner. I took you as my apprentice a week before your 13th birthday. I teach you skills in the Jedi Art. I will explain the Force to you later."
    He was hoping Obi-Wan would remember so it wasn't needed.
    "Obi-Wan, do you know how old you are?"
    He could tell the boy was searching through his mind for the answer.
    "Se-seve-seventeen?"
    Qui-Gon gave a small smile and nodded. He could sense a bit of relief in Obi-Wan.
    "Can you remember anything about yourself or what happened?"
  10. Celtic Jedi Jedi Padawan

I like very much indeed. Please continue.
  11. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry for not posting but I'm waitng till I have more to post so you'll be satisfied for a while, that should be soon.
  12. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not that much but I'm working on it.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes still on alert of the big man across from him,and tried to picture anything of his past. He saw images he'd never seen, people he's never known, but there was something through all that. Something strong, that made him feel safe. Then suddenly it was gone. He opened his eyes to see a smiling Qui-Gon.
    "That's the Force padawan, you just cleared your mind and the Force flowed through you. I didn't need to go through your mind for that, I could sense it through the room, and the source was you." He watched as Wui-Gon stood up and left the room. He carefully laid fullly back and closed his eyes.

On his comlink, he called the Jedi Master Adi Gallia.
    "Is it possible that you couls come to the infirmary and help me with something?" He asked kindly and calmy.
    "It's about Obi-Wan, I sense something wrong."
    "You are correct, he's awake but has no memory"
    "I'll be there right away." He walked back into the room to see Obi-Wan out of bed and limping to the doorway when he entered.
    "Obi-Wan, no!" Obi-Wan looked up startled and fell to the ground. He unfortunatly landed on his broken ribs. He yelled and grimaced. Qui-Gon ran over and tried to help him, but got pushed away.
    "No, stay away from me, I don't know you." Adi Gallia stepped in the room, looked at Obi-Wan who was trying to get off the floor, then to the frusrated Qui-Gon.

*Qui-Gon, what happened? Why is he not resting*

*He won't let me get near him, he doesn't trust me. I think he was planning to leave. I can't help him if he's in this state!*

*Qui-Gon, you need to be calm, I'll try my best.*

They both slowly sat down on the couch and relaxed themselves, yet inside, Qui-Gon was worried for his apprentice, his son.
  13. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    I want out of here. I don't care how injured I am, he thought to himself.

*I need you to trust me Obi-Wan, I'm trying to help you get better.*

He watched as Qui-Gon started walking forward to help. He put his weight on the non injured leg so it would make it easier for Qui-Gon to help him walk. He gently sat on the bed.
    "Obi-Wan you should lay down and rest."
    "No, I want to sit up." He said it calmly. Qui-Gon started to object.
    "Bu-"
    "I'm already putting my trust in you, I don't want you to ask more from me." Obi-Wan said serenly. Qui-Gon was just a bit amused, Obi-Wan was confident. The boy reminded him sometimes of himself.
    "Very well, but I do need you to do something else. I would like you to meet Jedi Master Adi Gallia, she is a member of the Jedi Council. I asked her here to help with your memory. There is no assurance it will work but you need to clear you mind and let her see through your eyes." Obi-Wan hesitated.
    "How? How can she see through my eyes?" Qui-Gon sighed.
    "Just keep your mind open, and don't think, just relax." He watched the Jedi Master get up and sit by him. He had to admit, she was a beautiful woman, she looked human with a tint of greenish-blue shimmer around her eyes and forehead.
    "Obi-Wan, don't be afraid, I will not hurt you in any way. Just try and stay clam." Her voice was soft and sounded like a song. She gave him a warm smile and slipped her hand under his.
    "If you feel anything wrong then squeeze my hand." Obi-Wan gave Qui-Gon one last look then closed his eyes.
  14. Durga2000 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I really enjoy reading this story. You're an excellent writer!
  15. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is a wonderful, caring story. It's so refreshing. I look forward to you next post.
  16. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will post a small section later tonight, but tomorrow is my birthday so I'm entertaining guests at my party right now(I've been busy), besides I have a case of writers block.
  17. Mickuelle Jedi Padawan

Happy Birthday!

PS Do Sith have birthday parties? :)

[This message has been edited by Mickuelle (edited 10-24-1999).]
  18. Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
    *lol* A birthday party for a Sith . . .

Let's honestly try and picture this!

Hmmm, the birthday cake would probably be frosted with Jedi's blood.

I can't really see Maul with a cone-shaped birthday hat.

Hmmm, 'Pin the Tale on the Donkey' would be replaced with 'Stab the Jedi through the Heart', where the player is blindfolded, given a live lightsaber, spun about, and then tries to expertly shove the blade through a poster of Qui-Gon Jinn.

I don't see balloons lasting long with someone like Maul and his crown of spikes in the room.

"A new torturing rack!! Oh, thank you Master, it's what I've always wanted!!"

Of course, where else could the Sith really use their pattented line "YIPPEE!!"?

*lol* Happy Birthday!
  19. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks guys/girls, I'm now an official teenager Sith. I've just been playing Episode 1 monoply, nothing real big (besides having a Josh Hartnett movie fest; that hottie!) I'm sorry for not posting.
  20. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh my gosh,(I'm so dumb I didn't notice her post) I can't believe Lwyn`nya K. Posted on this thread, my idol!
    All the best authors have, I'm so honored!

I hope you guys know I'm a girl, that's why I said Josh is a hottie (also my Episode 2 Anakin choice)
  21. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now for just a small post while I try and think of what happens next.

Qui-Gon glanced over at Adi Gallia who momentarily glanced back then put her hand over Obi-Wans' closed eyes. What was she doing? Was she calming him? Qui-Gon always knew her to be one that never tried hard to shield her feelings and thoughts unless nessecary(?), she never needed to. But he couldn't get any feeling from her, worry, calmness, nothing.

*Qui-Gon, don't worry. I'm just telling him to stay calm, maybe I should tell you the same thing.*

Qui-Gon flinched, slighty embarrassed.

*I'm sorry master but all the years of training, the memorys, the people. What will happen if he doesn't remember?*

*If this doesn't work then I will surely discuss it with the council. All of us have a better chance of helping him then just me. Qui-Gon, please, just relax.*

He noticably relaxed. He took a deep breath and sat back.

*Obi-Wan, I want you to let me in your mind, I'm going to see if your memorys are still here. Do you remember how to communicate without sound? Shake your head if you don't.*

Obi-Wan shook his head slowly, still in some pain.

*Tell me your thoughts, talk to me without using your voice. It may be hard at first but it will get easier.*

*Li-like this?*

*Yes Obi-Wan, thats it. Very good.*

Obi-Wan slightly smiled. He began to gather hope.

star 1
    Nice job Sith.You have my attention.keep on the good writing.
  23. Mickuelle Jedi Padawan

I just re-read everybody's speculation about Sith birthday parties. Pretty funny considering our prsent titles.

Keep writing, Young_Sith_Apprentice! It's cruel to leave Obi-Wan without his memory!

24. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man, this is the perfect setting. I love it!

By the way, sorry for not posting, I won't be able to post till maybe Monday, I left the story in my locker(I think), if it's not there then it might take longer. By the way, why would I want to give Obi-Wan his memory back? That wouldn't be very Sithy if I did.
  25. The Jedi Princess Jedi Master

star 2
    I really like this story, there is so much suspense. I can't wait to read more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.