main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fight For Survival; a JA story, JA #2 spoilers (update 10/8/01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Young_Sith_Apprentice, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Ok peeps, here's a very "iffy" preview (which means tiny) of the ending lol. I miss saying that word, "iffy". Anyway, here ya go!!

?Master Yoda, do you believe the idea will work??
    ?Find out, we will hmm?? Yoda?s large eyes studied her. Sarine unconsciously shifted.
    ?Doubt you should not.?
    ?Forgive me Master. I do not see how this is possible.? she replied softly. Yoda hobbled to her kneeling form, patting her on the shoulder.
    ?Also see it, he will not. Allow it, the force will.?
    ?But will it help Obi-Wan??
    ?Helped, he will be. Xanatos defeated as well.? With that, the trusted Jedi Master walked away, silence filling the corridor, the tap of his cane disappearing. Her face clouded with concern.
    ?Let?s just see what Qui-Gon thinks.?

There ya go guys! Now let me go write more.

2. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    When you say short you mean short!

Glad to have you back and posting YSA!

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Yes, very short indeed. *holds magnifying glass*

Ok, I know you were worried about posting and had to be encouraged but you must write more and tell us what they're going to do with Xanatos.

I have faith in your my sweet little girl! [face_love]

4. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    *takes magnifying glass from Healer Leona and peers at the tiny post*

What idea? What should Qui-Gon think of it?

5. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    *Takes magnifying glass from Jane Jinn* I can't see anything. Wait a minute,let me whip out my microscope...ah, there is something there! But, it's still too small to make out! *grrrr!* How about another post soon? :D

6. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Heh, here's one thats slightly longer lol, now, onto the post! In which there is a surprise for my mom in here that I HOPE she likes. :)

Sarine walked back into the infirmary, not bothering to glance at the pale, long, black haired boy laying as lifeless as Obi-Wan. Her eyes shifted to his matching figure. A small sigh interrupted her thoughts.
    ?Ahh Qui-Gon, I see you are not resting.?
    ?I cannot sleep with the matter at hand.? he replied. She looked at the ground, resisting the temptation to leave.
    ?Sarine, your keeping something from me.? He smiled sadly. She let herself take a step closer.
    ?. . .We?ve contacted her, she is on a transport back.? Qui-Gon stood before she finished the sentence.
    ?No! She has other things to do! She is busy!? Sarine shook her head at him.
    ?She is the best healer we have!? He stopped, knowing he couldn?t win. She sat at Obi-Wan?s bedside.
    ?Leona will be happy to see you, and more then willing to do what she can for Obi-Wan, even Xanatos.?
    As if on response, a small speaker on the wall turned on.
    ?Healer Leona has now arrived at Docking Port 4.? the monotone voice said. They looked at each other and turned to the door.
    ?Ladies first.? Qui-Gon gestured. Knowingly, Sarine grinned and took her leave.
    After moments of awkward silence, the cool breeze hit them as they strode casually out of the temple doors. A familiar form was strolling in their direction. He felt a heat rise to his cheeks as Sarine winked. Qui-Gon only hoped this went well, for them all.

7. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    *blushes scarlet*

Ummm, color me surprised! [face_blush] What can I say but you're a little dickens!!!

Now all you have to do is make each post a bit longer. :) :)

So now that Leona's shown up what will be decided about Xanatos????

8. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Great post, but I need more! Must...have...more!

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    YAH!!!!
    You're back Y_S_A!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait for more!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

(P.S. does anyone know how to change the little icon thingys?)

10. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Evil Mouse reporting for duty YSA! ;)

Excellent post! I think Leona still has a smile on her face! [face_laugh] But do as your mother says and make each post longer!

P.S. snowbee-wan kenobi asked (P.S. does anyone know how to change the little icon thingys?)

Yeah, go up under options at the top of the page and click on change your icon. Hope this helps!

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Healer Leona? What a surprise!

Let's see, what -can- they do to Xanatos? Keep him permanently sedated in the infirmary as a blood donor, saving lives to make up for the ones he's extinguished? Lock him up in the Temple Dungeons? Let him and Qui-Gon battle it out in a locked room until only one survives? Difficult choice here.

Keep writing, Young Sith Apprentice.

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  13. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  14. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Ahh yes, I have returned, I know this is a very short bit, but I have a plan! *laughs manically* Depending on the replies, I will post more later heh, I already have ideas in my head and am writing again. Evil little sith arent I?

?Hello Qui-Gon, how have you been?? her soft voice said. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
    ?F-fine Leona, how are you?? he responded. Sarine has to put her head down and laugh watching them.
    ?The same. I heard and came as soon as possible.?
    ?I appreciate it. Now lets go to the infirmary.? he managed to get out. Sarine cleared her throat, glancing at a wide eyed Qui-Gon turn back to her.
    ?Oh. Leona, I?m sure you?ve met Sarine Meiya. One of the most promising Knights in the temple!? He grinned at both of them. Sarine just rolled her eyes and bowed in Leona?s direction.
    ?I have not had the pleasure!? Leona returned the gesture.
    Sarine smiled. ?I feel the same about you Healer Leona.?
    ?Oh call me Leona, any friend of Qui-Gon?s is a friend of mine.? The petite healer winked at the taller Qui-Gon. Sarine could have sworn he turned a darker red then any human should have.
    ?Ok then Leona, let us proceed to Obi-Wan and Xanatos.? They turned and walked back to the doors.

Obi-Wan sighed and looked around. The room was dim, and painted black.
    ?Oh great, now my mind is doing it again.?
    ?This is not your mind . . .It is mine.? Obi-Wan instinctively turned around, his hand where his lightsaber would be. He saw Xanatos in the corner.
    ?There is no need for that Obi-Wan . . .I am only here to talk, well, I should say you are here. . .?
    Obi-Wan could only watch as Xanatos? form began walking closer.

15. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    aww darn, well, after so long I bet its hard to believe I put a sentence of a post lol.

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    You posted. I had given up hope.

17. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Wow! This is COOL!!! Post more soon!!! Don't make us all wait months!!! :D Please? ;)

18. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    You posted?!? :eek: :eek:

Like padawan3 I'd given up all hope of ever seeing an ending for this story.

Hmmm, I like that Leona seemed to surprise the big, powerfully built :D :D Jedi. Uh, oh.. Obi-Wan's in Xani's mind?? To talk huh??? Why do I have a bad feeling about this??? Hurry with more YSA!! :) :) :)

19. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Hey ya'll, no post, but I just wanted to say, I'll be posting again tonight! hopefully abit longer! It'll probably be all Xanni and Obi stuff lol, unless I include some sassi healerness into it, and you know when healers around, Qui is definitly near. *winks at Leona*

20. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Just checking for more!

21. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    "Why and how am I here Xanatos?" The name rolled off his tongue like it was a poison. To him it was.
    "Calm down Obi-Wan, you are here because I brought you, I am still stronger then you, even mentally, thank your master for that." Xanato's face turned into a bright grin.
    "I am not here to hurt you my dear friend. In fact, I am here to make up for what I have done. I ask of your forgiveness, and forgiveness in the Force. I will change my ways." He said in an almost convincing voice. Obi-Wan looked at him closely, on full alert when his hand shot out.
    "Obi-Wan..let's be friends..and actually trust each other." Xanatos put with a small smile, a small anguish in his eyes. Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes and lifted a tired hand, a shock going through him on impact. Xanatos laughed and turned Obi-Wan around, holding him in a choke hold, his back to Xanato's face.
    "Ahh my dear Obi-Wan, I really do believe you listen to your master too much. . . one mistake I never made. Now..I have worked long and hard on this..it will not fail."
    Obi-Wan's eyes grew wide, having no sense of the Force, or his master, as weak as if he never had used it. He heard a snap in his back as Xanatos' knee connected with it, the room dimming to a pitch black.
    Xanatos grinned down at him, his eyes somehow fully black. Obi-Wan could barely hear his voice.
    "Hope you like it here Obi-Wan, you'll be staying from now on." Xanatos said this as he walked away, melting through the wall. Obi-Wan could only picture what was to come.

I hope that made sense to ya'll, I actually like it LOL, because I have a disturbed mind. . .or no mind at all. I guess I take after my mother.

22. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    You are not doing what I think you're doing Xanatos!! OOhhh, excellent post... if only a bit small. I have a feeling they'd better not get rid of Xanatos body just yet!! :D :D :D

And hey, what do you mean you take after me??? :mad: ;) :)

23. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Gotta up my favorite Sith's story!! :) :) :)

24. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    More, more, more!!!!!!!!

25. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    I'll try and post later. I would post now, but a certain evil Healer of a mother is making me go to school!! Again! And she wonders why I'm a Sith!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.