main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fight For Survival; a JA story, JA #2 spoilers (update 10/8/01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Young_Sith_Apprentice, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    The light side left me when they killed Darth Maul. I was still pretty nice then, now, I'm pure Sith. So don't get your hopes up for Obi-Wan.

2. Mickuelle

Mickuelle Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 1999
    Trika, I fear we may be the last of the Jedi.

But take comfort <makes Trika a soothing cup of herb tea> Think of all the fun situations that could arise if Obi-Wan doesn't regain his memory!

Keep writing, Young_Sith_Apprentice! icons/maul.gif

3. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    hey, I didn't say he was NEVER going to get his memory back (though that gives me some ideas). I can't write without the story.

*waves her hand in front of the computer screen; there shall be a post on Monday, you will stay calm*

4. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Qui-Gon watched as a small smile crept on Obi-Wans face. Something must have worked he thought. He found out what when he got a thought from Obi-Wan.

*I wanted to thank you for helping me*

Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan who briefly looked back at him then closed his eyes again. He was relieved he got that skill back. This was going to be a long day.

Adi focused only on Obi-Wan though she could feel Qui-Gon's tension. She concentrated on the Force, letting her fill her mind and concious into Obi-Wan. She knew she didn't have time to take with the small thens, but she needed to look for the biggest of Obi-Wan's memorys. There was to much of a chance that his memorys would disappear forever, if they haven't already.
    She suddenly felt a shift in the Force, then Qui-Gon's power adding to hers.

*I will do anything I can to help.*

With that, she started.

Obi-Wan again saw the images as before. He felt her presence with him, and he also knew Qui-Gon was near. Yet he was still tense, like there was something wrong. That's when he felt it. A darkness unlike any other. The darkness took a form, he saw images of hurt, pain. He felt extreme pain, as if the images were all happening-again. He then realized that these images had happened, to him. This is what had happened to him. He wanted it to stop, it was to much. The images got worse, torture, and yet more pain, so much pain. If it would all stop, just stop. He tried to squeeze the Jedi Master's hand, but couldn't. His hand was numb, just like the rest of his body. Numb from the pain. The pain then slowly started to stop, When the darkness took over his body.

Qui-Gon felt something very worng and opened his eyes to hear a 'thud' and 'drop'. He saw Adi passed out on the ground, her head hitting the small dresser. He then looked to find Obi-Wan near her on the floor, he fell forward off the bed instead of back on the bed. He ran over to the fallen two, noticing that Obi-Wan's nose was bleeding, as did Adi. He began to panic, trying to tell himself to calm down. His mind racing with thoughts. What had happened between them?

There, happy? Now I have to think up more.

5. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Yes, I am happy. But you have to add on more very soon.

6. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Now for a small post

*Master, wake up*

Adi saw that the darkness was fading. The pain, the horrible pain. There was so much, far too much that Obi-Wan should have experienced. The name struck her. Was Obi-Wan ok? She quickly tried to wake herself up. Not a good idea. More pain, in only her head this time. She felt a hand on her arm. She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision still blurry but well enough to make out a face. It was Qui-Gon. His hard gaze on her.
    "Are you ok?"
    "Ye- yes, I'm fine." Qui-Gon's gaze softened. He handed her a piece of tissue.
    "Your nose is bleeding."
    "Thank you, is Obi-wan ok?" Qui-Gon looked down. She heard talking and looked around. She saw Obi-Wan on the bed with a breathing mask. Two medics around him, one sticking needles in his arm. The other looked to see the Jedi Master getting up. The medic hurried over to help her. She was still cleaning up her face when he came over.
    "Thank you for your help. How is Obi-Wan?" The medics look was grave, and Adi expected the worst.
    "Master, I- I'm afraid we can't wake him up, it is possible he may never wake up." Oh no, she thought. She turned to see Qui-Gon sitting forward in the chair, elbows rested on his knees, head in his hands. Oh no, what could she tell him? She stood there frozen for a moment, until she thought of something. The council, I must contact the council, they are Obi-Wan's only hope.

Now till I think of more.

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    What?????!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!! What happened? Wake him up! No, Obi-Wan!

Please write more!

Trika

8. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    I shall post more soon, maybe tomorrow. and Micah! You need to get your butt down here and register.

9. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    You cant stop now.

10. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Now, for a very small post.

Not again, please not again. Qui-Gon felt a hand on both his shoulders. He looked up to see Adi Gallia's warm eyes. Then the rest of the Jedi Council members around Obi-Wan. He respectfully stood.
    "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know you came." They turned and he bowed, they returned the gesture.
    "Ok it is Master Qui-Gon, blame you we can not."Qui-Gon wasn't surprised that Master Yoda was the first to speak. Depa Billaba stepped forward.
    "What happened here?" Qui-Gon hesitated, what could he tell them? He doesn't really know what happened. He had to tell them something, it might as well have been the truth.
    "I don't really know. Master Gallia was searching through his mind for memorys, and they all of a sudden passed out." Depa looked over at Adi. She sighed quietly in her mind then responded.
    "He is telling all he know, and I can tell you more. Please, we should sit." Qui-Gon waited till the rest of the council was seated then sat down himself.

That's all for now

11. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Please...you got to finish this story. More posts! More posts!!!!!

12. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Need more story....need more story!!!

13. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    Tell me there's more!!!! Cursed writer's block......

14. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Say, this is a really good story. To the top!

15. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    wow this is really good I'm courious as to what happens next.....

16. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    To the top

17. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    I'm really sorry you guys, I'll try and post as soon as possible. I really haven't had time to write, I have a 7th grade science fair project to do, a paper to write, and homework from 5 other classes.

18. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Homework gets in the way of Star Wars...

Trika

19. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    To the top

20. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    I've had some time to write, not much. This is just a small post to update.

More pain. Obi-Wan's mind was waking up, but not his body. Obi-Wan could see nothing, not the Force, nothing. It was cold, empty. He felt so weak, weak enough that he couldn't try and wake himself up as before, not even sure that he would be able to. He remember what happened, just not really why. He remember Master Gallia going through his mind, searching. And him seeing images of torture, realizing it was him seeing the memorys of what happened, and then feeling enormous amounts of pain. He hoped she didn't feel it as he did. Then there was darkness, and now he was like this. He decided to try doing something instead of waiting, who knows if he'd wake up. He tried sending a mind wave to Qui-Gon, besides that he was so weak he could barely manage, but there was no response. Did it even work? He was to tired to try again, the first try took most of his mental power. But he was sure that Qui-Gon would try and help him, so why wasn't he responding? That's when he thought about it, since he wasn't sure if the one he sent worked, then would he be able to receive one? That's also when more pain came, with darkness following closely behind. The darkness swelled in his mind. and with the rest of his strength he tried sending one last message, he didn't care to who, as long as someone got it. He was then unconcious with that last thought.

*Qui-Gon, someone.....please help me.*

********************************************* Hope you guys like that little bit, I'll try to write more soon.

21. AmidalaofNaboo

AmidalaofNaboo Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 1999
    I have just been reading your story and I think it is really great. I can't wait for you to right more.

I just found this sight tonight and I don't know how it could have escaped my notice.

Once again I have to say that your a really good writer, much better than I have ever been. Keep it up :)

22. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    This story is just so great! I look forward to your posts!

23. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    It's back to the top for you!

24. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    There's nothing like waking up to a good story. More!!!!

25. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Great. Keep it going and post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.