main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fight For Survival; a JA story, JA #2 spoilers (update 10/8/01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Young_Sith_Apprentice, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    I shall post more story tonight.

2. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Heres more, hope you like it.

Adi was in the middle of informing the others of what she had seen in Obi-Wan's mind when she heard the call in her mind. She looked to the others and Qui-Gon, who was sitting still, then got up to stand by Obi-Wan's bedside. He spoke while still gazing and caressing Obi-Wan's forehead.
    "I presume I was not the only one to hear it." His voice was distant, sad.
    "I believe we all heard it." Ki-Adi-Mundi replied. He was correct, they all heard it, loud and clear, though the voice was soft. The voice surpised them all and the message was clear; Qui-Gon, someone, please help me. They knew it was from Obi-Wan, and most of them, if not all of them could tell Obi-Wan was in pain, alot. It was in his voice. Qui-Gon wished he could run to Obi-Wan's side and wake him. Holding him close, to never hurt again. He would without a thought give his life for Obi-Wan, and he knew Obi-Wan would do the same for him, or anyone else in need. He admired Obi-Wan for his loyalty to the people around him and dedication in his training. He often wondered how Obi-Wan would be had Qui-Gon not chosen his as his apprentice. Qui-Gon did not regret his choice, nor would he ever. Obi-Wan respected him and loved him as a father, and Qui-Gon returned the devotion though he usually didn't show it. For the last few hours, he'd been recalling the events from when he couldn't find Obi-Wan, to now.

It was mid afternoon when they were to meet each other in the Temple Gardens. Qui-Gon felt a disturbance and hurried to find his apprentice. What he saw in the gardens put him in a daze. Obi-Wan had been there, but what was left of his stuff wouldn't had been left by Obi-Wan. At the bottom of the tree they usually sat near, was Obi-Wan's lightsaber, destroyed. There had been some sort of struggle here. There were flowers and plants smashed on the ground. Obi-Wan loved the garden and would never harm anything here, not even in a bad mood. A few feet away was his robe, ragged and dirty. Then he found the blood, there were smears on the tree, drops on his his robe, and a small trail leading out of the garden.
    He immediatly tried to contact Obi-Wan through their bond and got a faint reply and a wave of pain. He had to find Obi-Wan, and fast. He had people searching around Coruscant for a day. The whole temple was searching, contacting, trying to help with anything to find Obi-Wan and bring him back. Until one of the padawans found Obi-Wan unconcious on the street, contacted the Temple, carried him to a safe place, and took care of him till Qui-Gon showed up. Obi-Wan was kept in the infirmary for days.

Qui-Gon was relieved that Obi-Wan woke up, and they at least found out what happened to him, but they had to find some way to wake him, he was willing to do whatever it would take. The message, Obi-Wan needed help, there had to be some way! He cared too deeply to give up on him. He would stay with his padawan, and help him, he didn't care what the council would think, he would do whatever until his apprentice was awake and well. And he would find whoever did this to Obi-Wan, and make him pay.

There, how was that???

[This message has been edited by Young_Sith_Apprentice (edited 11-25-1999).]

3. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    wonderful!!!!!!!!

can we have some more PLEASE??

4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    That was excellent you have to continue or I'll suffer a masive stroke because of suspension.

5. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Oh, this story really gets to me. I love it. How about another post?

6. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Such a sensitively written story! I loved reading your posts. When you get time, we'll all be here....

7. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Wonderful story....can't wait for your next post!

8. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    This is so good.
    You have to post soon.

9. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Uh, the truth is, I haven't written anything more then what I've posted, I have a case of writers block, and alot of work besides that. Well, I'll try and post before Friday, but not on friday, because I'll be gone (seeing TPM for a 14th time during the re-release). But if I get a chance to post Friday, then it shall be late.

10. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    to the top

11. aka Doolittle

aka Doolittle Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 1999
    wow, this story is excellent! yuck, homework always, always gets in the way of star wars. sometimes, I get this thing in my mind that I don't have to study for the test the night before, and I'll just get up early the next morning and study. I tried it once, needless to say, I dropped that course. this story is so so great!!!!!
    I love these icons, they're so cute!
    ~Eliza

12. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    Isn't it about time something happened?

13. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Yeah, ok, sorry people, there should be a post tonight, it may be small, but it'll be somethin' k?? I'm gonna write more now.

14. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Ok, very small.

*Obi-Wan, hang on, we're going to help you*

It was faint, almost a whisper. but he heard it. He hurt, his mind hurt. He couldn't think, he couldn't do anything, yet. It was getting better, at least it seemed. He still couldn't see anything but black. But it was fading to a gray, slowly, but it was going. There was another voice, wait no, there were many. Most he didn't recognize. He could make out two. Qui-Gon and Master Gallia. He couldn't tell how many others there were in his head.

*Obi-Wan, the other voices you hear are of that of the Jedi Council members. They are here to help you*

Jedi Council? He didn't know exactly what they were besides Jedi, or what they did. He knew they had strong authority, but not why. From memory he tried to recount how many members there were, but it still hurt to much to think. He again noticed that the black had been fading. Time he hoped, all it would take is time.

There shall be another post tomorrow.

15. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
  16. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Ok, heres another post. By the way, Sarine Mieya is a character made up in the mind of me and my friend Thomas. *********************************************

He was getting better, he could feel it. It was working. He was grateful the council was helping. If they hadn't gotten here when they did, Obi-Wan would most likely have di- no, he wouldn't think about that, not now, not ever. He still wasn't sure about what they were going to do. Master Yoda had suggested contacting Ki-Adi-Mundi's former padawan, now knight, Sarine Mieya.
    She was an accomplished padawan and was knighted at 17, the youngest person ever to be knighted. A hard worker, strong in the Force, with healing and telepathic skills that even Jedi Masters couldn't compare. A excellent fighter, well known around the temple, kind and caring. Qui-Gon recalled seeing her but never really saying much beyond hello. He knew that if trained by Master Mundi, she would be well brought up, but he was still doubting the idea of them putting Obi-Wan's life in her hands. He'd known that the healing skills of the whole council put together would be magnificent, and unfortunatly Obi-Wan needed more help then that, but could this girl really help him? He didn't think it possible but knew it was. He felt a strong presence and watched as a girl emerged through the doorway.
    She had changed since Qui-Gon had seen her last. She was probably 18 now. Yet she looked older. It was her eyes. She looked tired, stressed. Her hair had grown, alot. Her brown shoulder length hair was now down to the middle of her back, still with the silver and gold streaks. Her beautiful color changing eyes always stood out, no matter the color. He'd never known where shes gotten the streaks in her hair or the color changing eyes. He'd always known her to be human.
    "My parents" she replied suddenly, looking at him, smiling. She had a very smooth kind voice. He looked at her, confused.
    "My father is alien, my mother is human." It took him a second to figure out that she was answering his thought. He knew she didn't say it to embarass him, but more so to inform. e smiled at her, and she returned it with a warm, gentle smile. He noticed that she had grown, as tall as Obi-Wan, maybe taller. Shed come up to Qui-Gon at about his chin. He watched as she turned to the council members and greeeted them respectfully. She had such manners. A small smile pulled at his mouth, maybe she could teach obi-Wan such manners, he mused. Obi-Wan, he'd almost forgotten about his condition. He prayed through the Force that this girl could help him. She had to, or what else could they do? He felt a streak of guilt run through him as he observed her turn to view Obi-Wan, the small smile disappear, and her usual tan skin color go pale.

There, I hope I gave you a pretty good visual of what Sarine looks like. I can give you so more info on her backround if you want, but I'll seperate it from the story. There will probably be more soon.

[This message has been edited by Young_Sith_Apprentice (edited 12-11-1999).]

17. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
  18. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Trika, since your the only one who seemed to have read these last few posts, can you tell me, is it getting boring?? Is there something I should change about it?? I really don't want to bore people with this, do you guys have any ideas how to make this more intrseting?? Nothing too extreme please, but I'm open for ideas. Just email me.

19. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    i'm not trika but this is great don't stop!!!

20. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    It is not boring. POST, POST, POST!!!!

21. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    I haven't stopped reading this Please keep going

22. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Young_Sith_Apprentice, remember, responses can be initially disappointing...I've written to a brick wall before on my "World of Enemies" thread with only a couple people truly posting replies every time. That's why I try to get around to everyone's thread...because I wouldn't want that happening to me...
    Keep up the good work, it's not boring...

Trika Kenobi

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 12-12-1999).]

23. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I've been reading too. I just never had a chance to post until now. But while I'm here all I have to say is continue.

24. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Young_Sith_Apprentice:

I've been reading this story, and I'm really enjoying it! I promise to post a little more often, don't get discouraged!

25. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    Sorry you guys, there should be another post soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.