main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fight For Survival; a JA story, JA #2 spoilers (update 10/8/01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Young_Sith_Apprentice, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    <G> Young Sith Apprentice, it's so cool that you and your mom can share this, y'know? I'd kill for my mom to like Star Wars and write stories with me. And I see that incredible writing talent runs in your family from both you and HealerLeona's stories. HealerLeona, I don't suppose YOUR mom likes Star Wars and writes?? (hey, we can always use more great stories)

Knight Obi Wan

2. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    La de da, I finally cleaned my room after about 4 months. I'm a good girl, hehehe . Well, I've been writing lately, heres a small post. There shall be more soon. and BTW, this story is getting near the end, and I shall announce it when it's over. but for now, I hope you enjoy.

Qui-Gon sighed when Obi-Wan began hand-to-hand fighting with a man that was blocking the doorway. One of these men was Xanatos and he knew. Figuring which one would be the problem, they're facing weren't visable and they all fought with the same skill. He looked to see Sarine holding her own against two men. He only hoped that they could hold on a bit longer till he could help. Giving strength to both Sarine and Obi-Wan, he joined the fight.

Block, kick, duck, punch. His strength was getting better, and it helped with the strength he was recieving from Qui-Gon. This dark robed man was strong, and more experienced then him, at least, from what he could tell. There was a fimilarity in his style of fighting. Maybe Obi-Wan was imagining things, but he knew this man from somewhere. He continued fighting and caught his opponent off guard. The man fell to the floor, and in the process, his hood was knocked back. Obi-Wan took a good look at the man and froze.

Qui-Gon was fighting alongside Sarine when he noticed Obi-Wan knock the dark robed man to the floor and freeze when he saw who it was. He himself also lost concentration, realizing that the man Obi-wan had been fighting, was Xanatos.

Sarine hadn't stopped fighting to recognize Xanatos, but paused to wonder why both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had stopped fighting. She turned her head to see one of the men pull out a small blaster and aim for Obi-Wan. His finger was on the trigger and she screamed out to warn Obi-Wan, jumping in front of the blaster to get hit instead. She was too late.

Obi-Wan was hit in the middle of his chest and staggered back. His hand slowly came up to his wound and pulled back, covered him blood. He looked up to a horrified Qui-Gon and a fearful Sarine with pained eyes and attemped to speak, but no sound came out with his words. Reluctantly, he fell to his hands and knees as his legs gave away under him, his life bleeding out of him. Maybe he was going to die after all.

Was that ok? I couldn't figure out wording. I hope you liked it.

3. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    La de da, I triple posted.

[This message has been edited by Young_Sith_Apprentice (edited 02-15-2000).]

4. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    sorry, double post, ignore this

[This message has been edited by Young_Sith_Apprentice (edited 02-15-2000).]

5. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Great post but I know you of all people aren't going to let Obi die, are you? There must be some small part of you not Sith.
    Knight Obi Wan it's a wonderful bond
    YSA and I share. We also have another common obsession. Many a night have we sat together having Buffy fests.

6. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    POST! POST!

7. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Great post. Now you got me holding the chair for good life praying Qui-Gon kicks xanatos's a$$.

8. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Oh my Force!!!

Trika Kenobi

9. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Aaarrgghh! That's the best cliffhanger I've seen to date! I love it! But now you have to post some more soon before I have a heart attack!

10. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    POST! Please, for the love of the force, POST!

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Grandfa Grigg
    had a pig
    in a field of clover

Piggy died
    Grandfa cried
    and all the fun was over

This is NOT the plotline of this story, is it?

12. Sat'zi

Jan 6, 2000
    POST!
    OMIGOD I can't deal with these cliffhangers!
    POST!

13. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    *with a small voice*

Post please?

Darklighter

14. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Sep 3, 1999
    OK, small post.

Obi-Wan struggled to breath, as the shot must have pierced his lung. He tasted blood in his mouth and began choking when his throat filled with it. I'm really going to die, he thought. He looked over to a smiling Xanatos, and barely felt his enemy's boot hit his chest, throwing him back. He screamed out in pain. Xanatos' hand grabbed his neck and dragged Obi-Wan to his feet, tossing him into the wall. Crashing to the ground, Obi-Wan had no strength to fight, or barely move. He watched as Xanatos stood over him.
    "So, Obi-Wan, do you have any suggestions on how I should kill you?" He closed his eyes, Xanatos made a fist and pulled it back.

*Goodbye Master, know that I will always love you.*

He waited for the final blow.

"No!" Qui-Gon yelled after receiving Obi-Wan's words. His shock and fear turned to determination and partly anger. He used that Force to break the neck of one of the men, pushing the lightsaber through the other man's stomach. He ran to Obi-Wan and grabbed Xanatos' wrist roughly, bending it back and snapping it, making Xanatos yell out. Obi-Wan rolled to his side and spit out the large amount of blood that was in his mouth. Qui-Gon severly backhanded his former apprentice, hearing the crack in his jaw.
    "You will never touch Obi-Wan again!"

He kicked in the back of his knees, and smacked the side of Xanatos' head with the handle of his lightsaber. He slumped to the floor unconcious. Turning to Obi-Wan with eyes, glistening wet with tears, he bent down hoping his apprentice wasn't dead.

Hope you liked that bit. It was kinda hard for me to write, I'm not good at writing out action scenes.

15. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Qui-Gon beats the crap out of Xanatos...whoohoo!!!!! Keep it up!

Trika Kenobi

16. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    If being a Sith is where your incredible writing comes from I may have to take a walk on the dark side.
    That was A-W-E-S-O-M-E

[This message has been edited by HealerLeona (edited 02-16-2000).]

17. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    All right. He does kick xanatos's a$$. Way to go Young Sith Apprentice. Lovely post.

18. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    NNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooo don't stop there you are making me turn sith...............this page needs to keep some jedi.... I don't want to turn to thr dark side

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    NNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooo don't stop there you are making me turn sith...............this page needs to keep some jedi.... I don't want to turn to thr dark side

20. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000

21. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000

22. Sat'zi

Jan 6, 2000
    Woo Hoo!
    Go Qui-Gon!
    Don't stop here! Post again! Today please before you go off to bed!

23. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Dont mind me. I'm just here waiting for another post. Will it be soon?

24. Daya

Daya Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2000
    *taps Sith_Apprentice on the shoulder*

Post soon please!

25. Sat'zi

Jan 6, 2000
    Still no post?
    *grumble, grumble*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.