main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The fighting Forms of a lightsaber

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthTrooper, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTrooper

DarthTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    I really couldn't decide were this kind of topic should really go,so rather than closing it,i ask that if a mod has the power to move this thread to the correct place,please do so.

I understand there are about 6 or 7 Lightsaber fighting styles that were developed from the beginning of the Jedi from were they are now. FORM I being basic sword to sword fighting techniques as they progressed into learning to deflect all kinds of laser blast.

If any body could please post a link to a website,or give more info on these Lightsaber forums, please either post here or PM me

2. DarthTrooper

May 17, 2005
    any an response?

3. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    In Theforce.net's navigation scroll thingy there is the Unofficial Encyclopedia, from their go to the category Military, and then theres sometyhing likt Fighting, stance or something I dunno check the sub categories and it will show all the Forms I-VII and give u a description.

4. DarthTrooper

May 17, 2005
    thanks o million

5. DarthNidLoc

DarthNidLoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2005
    wikipedia.org has an article about it under lightsaber combat that is pretty in depth. their is also several threads on this topic in the movies forums specifically the Star Wars Community.

6. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    I'd like the second the motion for Wikipedia. There is nothing it doesn't know. All bow down before it.

7. CaelumExternus

CaelumExternus Jedi Master star 2

Apr 2, 2005
    Wikipedia lacks Jar'Kai!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.