main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion The "Fill In the Silly Survey about your OC" thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vongchild, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    I'll try this...

Name: Ameru 'I'm an implusive idiot' Duna

Home Story: Battle for Kalee, Of this, Life and the sequel 'The Saga continues

Sex: Male

Favorite Color: green, maybe blue, it depends on his mood

Favorite Smell: The scent of fresh varactyl dung in the morning

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate makes his Kaleesh skin break out and he has no use for roses since he has no loves in his life

Pepsi or Coke? Niether, he can't get the blasted soda machine to take his dollar.

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Any pets? He has a varactyl mount named Garoo and I think he had a cat once, but he might have fed it to the mumuu.

Parents names: Canmu Duna(his father)

Mother's maiden name: Ahhh, mother didn't have a maiden name...

Siblings names: no siblings

Stuffed Animals? yeah, his mumuu skulls and karabbac rugs on his hut floor

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Only when he has been to places he has been to before.

One thing no one knows about you: At night, Ameru secretly likes to dance the tango.

What planet were you born on? Kalee

Ever get a sense of forboding? Only when he's around females.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Yeah, he might settle down, find a nice Kaleesh girl and get married.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? He'd rather pluck them from the ground and scream curses at them, but if he had a bulldozer he'd probably bulldoze them over.

Favorite smell? Uh, didn't you ask this already...:p

2. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    The Survey

Name: Dekka

Home Story:
    Erm, not written yet...

Sex: Female!

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Smell: Rain?

Chocolate or Roses? Roses, because chocolate is just artificial, like truth and security

Pepsi or Coke? What is that? A planet?

Zodiac Sign: None. I do not know my birthdate

Any pets? Nope. My sister has a feline-like animal though...

Parents names: I do not know

Mother's maiden name: -

Siblings names: Carla (twin sister)

Stuffed Animals? Never

Ever get a sense of deja vu? All the time. The first time I saw my sister, I thought I was seeing myself.

One thing no one knows about you: I am the decendent of Depa Billaba and... nevermind

What planet were you born on? Haruun Kal (Shatterpoint setting)

Ever get a sense of forboding? Nah. I'm a warrior, and have to trust my instincts and the moment

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?
    I hope not, but that's life

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Usually I'm running past them, not noticing them

Favorite smell? You already asked me this.

>this survey was really awesome, and it actually helps!<'

*now runs and hides because my precious OC is now exposed before the world...*

3. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    Name: Bri Rhiane-Skywalker
    Home Story: WIP, unnamed
    Sex: Female
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Smell: Grease, it reminds me of my ship
    Chocolate or Roses? What is a rose? My father-in-law likes to drink hot chocolate, so I'll say that
    Pepsi or Coke? I do not understand
    Zodiac Sign: What is Zodiac? An outter core world?
    Any pets? No, just 4 children (and a husband!)
    Parents names: Sadly, I do not know
    Mothers maiden name: Ahem. See above.
    Siblings names: Cal Rhiane, and Hayruss Rhiane
    Stuffed Animals? Nope
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yes! When I traveled through time, and saw right before my eyes a scene my father-in-law had described once
    One thing no one knows about you: ... and you expect me to tell you?!
    What planet were you born on? Corellia
    Ever get a sense of forboding? No
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Yes. I will be killed when a ship explodes. I die in order to save my husband. How romantic... *rolls eyes* And that's after my son accidentally kills my daughter!
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? What is a rose?
    Favorite smell? Is this a trick question?

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    More of my OC's

Name: Enga Mariss
    Home Story: I am a healer and was apprenticed to a sports instructor and having to treat many sports injuries I decided to become a healer. I like to treat Obi-Wan because he can be so fussy about my care and my 'cold rubber gloved hands' and we always go into arguments and enjoy it.
    Sex: female
    Favorite Color: Red like my hair
    Favorite Smell: antiseptic
    Chocolate or Roses? chocolate I am a chocoholic and I pester Obi-Wan to get them and succeeded with Siri Tachi during the beginning of the Clone Wars Younglings, one for the picture challenge
    Pepsi or Coke? none of those
    Zodiac Sign: Tiger
    Any pets? the husan of the temple
    Parents names: Jon and Ann Mariss
    Mother's maiden name: Ranim
    Siblings names: none
    Stuffed Animals? a smiley:)
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? when Obi-Wan was poisoned againplan B
    One thing no one knows about you: intense dislike of headstrong padawans who get their masters into trouble
    What planet were you born on? some forgotten dustball of a planet
    Ever get a sense of forboding? yes when I was going to Coruscant Med Centre to get Shonalla back
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? no I have survived the Jedipurge
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? stop
    Favorite smell? warm chocolate milk

Name: Luciano Robi
    Home Story: born on Alderaan and became a firefighter on Alderaan like my father. Moved to Coruscant and ended up in the Jeditemple firehouse diary of a firefighter

Sex: male
    Favorite Color: black
    Favorite Smell: burned rubber
    Chocolate or Roses? chocolate
    Pepsi or Coke? none of those
    Zodiac Sign: virgin
    Any pets? when I was little a green parakeet
    Parents names: Mick and Jenna
    Mother's maiden name: Koohm
    Siblings names: only child
    Stuffed Animals? a Nerf
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? no I am not a Jedi
    One thing no one knows about you: have had the most fun in the Jeditemple and I like that old green master and his stew and I have met Obi-Wan a few times during the Clone wars
    What planet were you born on? Alderaan
    Ever get a sense of forboding? when we were forbidden to help during the fire raging in the Jeditemple and when I found Yoda?s lightsaber and that item will lead me on an exiting path
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? follow my diary
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? no I think roses are beautifull
    Favorite smell? warm Nerfmilk

5. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006
    Name: Darvix ?Dap? Zorvan

Home Story: X-Wing: Rise of a Rogue, Star Wars: Redemption of the Exiles (see author's sig)

Sex: Just as long as there's no emotional strings attached...oh, you mean gender. Male.

Favorite Color: Somewhat of a trivial question. Insisting on wasting my time, are you?

Favorite Smell: The recycled air of an X-Wing cockpit? That, or a 20 CC dose of Andris.

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate. Instant gratification. What the kriff can a rose do for you? If it?s all the same, I?ll just reject both and stick to a nice vial of spice.

Pepsi or Coke? This questionnaire's lack of coherent questions is disturbing.

Zodiac Sign: Did the New Republic Senate create these questions? That sure would explain how utterly pointless they are.

Any pets? Well there?s Kasari, but if she ever heard me say that I?d be on the fast-track to becoming a eunuch.

Parents names: Doesn?t really matter, both are dead. I killed one of them, care to guess which?

Mother's maiden name: Again, what do you care? She?s dead.

Siblings names: I wouldn?t continue this line of questioning, if I were you.

Stuffed Animals? There?s a stuffed gizka that I keep next to my keybed.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? You know, I?m getting that feeling right now. Oh, that?s right. You?re wasting my time again.

One thing no one knows about you: I?m a musician and I love taking long strolls at night on a beach on Mon Calamari. Anything else you want to know?

What planet were you born on? Nar Shaddaa. Pretty little place, street urchins running around. Stormtroopers blasting the brains out of innocent bystanders. Honestly, it?s a wonder more people don?t vacation there.

Ever get a sense of foreboding? Let?s see?I was a pilot with Rogue Squadron under General Wedge Antilles and now I run around on merry little assignments from Skywalker?s Jedi Academy. I believe a perpetual sense of foreboding comes with those jobs.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Nerf-for-brains? Wouldn?t put it past him.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Why the hell am I anywhere near roses to begin with?

Favorite smell? See, wasting my time again. I have so many things I?d rather be doing. I?ve got backlogged episodes of Galactic Hospital to watch. I?ve got an appointment with a vial of spice. I?ve got to rig a condiment bomb in Skywalker?s chambers.

6. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Name: Jaryn Skywalker

Home Story: My Brother, Myself

Sex: I'm all male, baby.

Favorite Color: Any of the blue or green tones.

Favorite Smell: A woman's hair in springtime.

Chocolate or Roses? I always give both. The ladies are so appreciative that way.

Pepsi or Coke? You must be joking.

Zodiac Sign: What the stars are you talking about?

Parents names: The famous Luke and Mara, of course.

Mother's maiden name: Jade

Siblings names: Ben Skywalker, Grand Master of the Jedi Order.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Not since I got out of jail.

One thing no one knows about you: I have a huge crush on my lawyer.

What planet were you born on? Coruscant

Ever get a sense of forboding? Only when decapatating heads of state.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Jade Pilot? No, she's a dear...but alas--happily married!

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Gather the roses and bestow them on a young fair haired maiden.

Favorite smell? Freedom!

7. Altaysky

Altaysky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Name: Seithe Laevateinn

Home Story: Fraudulent Mandates (See Sig)

Sex: Yes, please. But seriously, female.

Favorite Color: Grey

Favorite Smell: Greasy Corellian Food

Chocolate or Roses?: Chocolate. Preferably Corellian.

Pepsi or Coke?: Neither are Corellian, so I must deny both.

Zodiac Sign: If there was any star that fit me, it would be Corell.

Parents names: Winfred and Reymet

Mother's maiden name: Who knows.

Siblings names: Argor

Ever get a sense of deja vu? No.

One thing no one knows about you: I stole Zev's money to buy Corellian whiskey.

What planet were you born on? Corellia. Where else?

Ever get a sense of forboding? No.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? My author is a ^#!&!@&. Of course.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Gather the roses and sell them for money.

8. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Name: Bruno Jacobi Maritin

Home Story: Two, actually; The Keeper of Memories: The Journal of Alida Maritin and An Alliance at Alida?s. You?ll note that both of them belong to my wife.

Favorite Color: Light blue, like my Ali.

Favorite Smell: I love the smell of the roasted wist-duck that Alida makes.

Chocolate or Roses? I?d have to say chocolate. Alida?s friend Hanna makes this chocolate tart that is fantastic. (Did you ask my wife this question? She?s been trying to find a recipe for roses for days.)

Pepsi or Coke? Both work fine as mixers. But most people around here don?t order them.

Zodiac Sign: If you mean birth sign, I was born in the Year of the Distant Mountain. That probably means as much to you as ?Zodiac Sign? means to me.

Any pets? No. I?m allergic to fur.

Parents names: Dov Maritin and Jacoba Maritin

Mother's maiden name: My mother?s family name was Bastiaan

Siblings' names: I have a brother Kellian and a little sister Gia.

Stuffed Animals? Please. But I did have a little stuffed eopie when I was a child.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Never.

One thing no one knows about you: I used to be very thin. I started working out and lifting weights to impress Ali. It worked. ;)

What planet were you born on? Fondor

Ever get a sense of foreboding? No, and that?s fine. Sometimes it?s better if you don?t know how bad things might get.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? She?s not sure. If there is, she won?t have it happen for a long time.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop and smell them! Life is short. Treasure the beauty when you find it, because it could all be gone tomorrow.

9. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    Name: Bolade Damu
    Home Story: The Persistence of Memory, Part III (if she would ever write it!!)
    Sex: female
    Favorite Color: green
    Favorite Smell: Victory or credits. ;) Oh, real smells? Ok, ummm...probably caf.
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate.
    Pepsi or Coke? Whichever one is sweeter.
    Zodiac Sign: Matera (it's a bird).
    Any pets? No
    Parents names: My mom's name is Imani, but I don't know who the nih...ehem...person, is who makes up my other half.
    Mother's maiden name: Damu
    Siblings names: None
    Stuffed Animals? Roasted skrad stuffed with nuts and fruit.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? All the time
    One thing no one knows about you: Mmmmm, I don't want to answer this one, but there are lots of things.
    What planet were you born on? Lianna (and I'm still here too.)
    Ever get a sense of forboding? Not usually
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Uhhhh, I hope not. But I do know she likes to do mean things to innocent beings, so I'm nervous.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Depends on my mood and if I'm in a hurry or not.
    Favorite smell? yeah, I think it is caf. Or that soap that I use to get engine grease off my hands. (I think the dirt is permanant and so it doesn't usually work too good, but it smells nice anyway.)

10. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Sloan Hurst

Home Story: Tough call. My first story (my debut, as it were) is A Day at the Races. My current tale, Sloan Gets Swooped Off His Feet, provides a better glimpse into who I am, and my girlfriend Shelby for that matter, and is probably the best choice for ?home story?.

Favorite Color: Blue.

Favorite Smell: The smell of victory.

Chocolate or Roses? Roses are nice to look at, but I?d rather look at Shelby. Now chocolate ? yeah!

Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, and if I can get them to sponsor me that would be all the better.

Zodiac Sign: I was born under a No Speed Limit sign.

Any pets? No, but Shelby drops hints occasionally that she?d like one. I think that she believes that I?m not getting the hint, but I?m really just trying to avoid the matter like the plague.

Parents names: Edsel (father) and Victorya (mother)?and my father fell apart and abandoned us when I was little, thanks for dredging up that painful memory.

Mother's maiden name: Crown

Siblings' names: I have an older brother named Dustter.

Stuffed Animals? Never have, but then I?m not really much of a hunter.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Now and then. Didn?t you already ask me this?

One thing no one knows about you: Sometimes, when Shelby isn?t around, I?ll watch a tragic holodrama and have a good cry.

What planet were you born on? Coruscant.

Ever get a sense of foreboding? All the time. Most recently just prior to this interview.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I don?t think so, but thus far he seems to enjoy testing just how much I can live through. The last fic ? someone tried to kill me!

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I don?t stop to smell anything, baby! Full throttle bulldoze right over ?em!

11. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Name: Rachel Enjeris

Home Story: Reconciliation

Favorite Color: Blue, like my husband's eyes.

Favorite Smell: Baby Luke's hair just after he's had his morning bath.

Chocolate or Roses? I'd have to go with chocolate.

Pepsi or Coke? Not familiar with these items.

Zodiac Sign: Is that a Jedi thing?

Any pets? Pets??? With 6 children to take care of, who has time for pets?

Parents names: I don't know. They were killed on Duros by the Vong when I was an infant.

Mother's maiden name: Don't know.

Siblings names: No brothers or sisters...that I know of.

Stuffed animals? Tons! They're taking over our small home on Naboo.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Only when one of my children enters a familiar stage.

One thing no one knows about you: I secretly hope to re-unite Ben with his parents, Luke and Mara Skywalker.

What planet were you born on? Garqi

Ever get a sense of forboding? No, I'm surrounded by Force sensitives. What do I have to fear?

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Not her! She's the Queen of happy endings.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I love roses...what's a bulldoze?

Favorite smell? Hmmm...now I AM having that feeling of deja vu...

12. Rhodna

Rhodna Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2006
    Here's another character who agreed to fill in the Silly Survey! :p

Name: Eln Aacken

Home Story: The Irony of Life

Favorite Color: Dark Gray

Favorite Smell: Hmmm, let me see... engine coolant, wet grass and Moran's natural scent... *looks shocked and blushes heavily* I did not just say that last part out loud! :eek:[face_blush]

Chocolate or Roses: I don't think I like either of these two...

Pepsi or Coke: An invigorating fizzy drink? Try a mix of juri juice and Antakaran Fire-Whiskey, it's bound to give you one hell of a kick to the backside!

Zodiac Sign: *blinks, confused* I think the Great Archer constellation was most visible on the night sky, when I was born.

Any pets: I wanted a baby eopie when I was a kid, but my father would have none of it.

Parents names: Jarros and Elanni Aacken

Mother's maiden name: Kyor

Siblings names: I don't have any siblings, though I would have loved a little sister to dote on.

Stuffed Animals: I had a stuffed eopie once - the very reason why I wanted the real thing as a pet, but father thought it ridiculous for a boy to play with such a thing, so he threw it in the trash compacter.

Ever get a sense of deja vu: No, my friend Moran is the one with the weird dreams and memories. I'm just here to help her sort through the mess.

One thing no one knows about you: Because I was ashamed of my freckled cheeks, when I was a kind I tried to wipe them with starship engine fuel, since that usually takes care of stains. Luckily, I came to my senses before I did any permanent damage... oh, you wanted something more serious? Well, even though I'm an Imperial Cadet, I sometimes find myself agreeing with the Rebels and with their motivation for fighting. Just a little, mind you! [face_whistling]

What planet were you born on: Corulag, the capital-city of Curamelle.

Ever get a sense of foreboding: No, I'm usually of a very optimistic, even happy-go-lucky nature.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you: I don't know... though she has a very strange glint in her eyes whenever she looks at me... I don't know. Best just not think about it and go on with my business.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them: Smell them, even though I'm allergic to several kinds of flowers.

13. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Name: Aria Jy?tari

Home Story: The Consort

Sex: Female, 18 years of age

Favorite Color: Yellow. It is a warm and cheerful color.

Favorite Smell: Though she never knew it, I loved the scent that was my mother?s. She is dead now, and I fear I shall forget it. I will admit it to no one, but I do miss her. Not her, per say, but what she should have been for me- and wasn?t.

Chocolate or Roses: It doesn?t make a difference to me- it?s not as if my husband would dare to stoop so low as to give me any symbol that would normally mean affection.

Pepsi or Coke: I prefer nice warm drinks- Vjun is always storming, and there is nothing like something to warm you up on a dreary day.

Zodiac Sign: I do not know- I am rather against all superstition though I often feel that I must have been born under a very unlucky star.

Pets: None. Mother always did say that I lacked a certain maturity that would make me responsible enough to have a pet. I always did want one, though. It pains me to write this, but I believe I am considered to be his pet.

Parent?s Names: Lord and Lady Jy?tari

Mother?s Maiden Name: Naberrie

Sibling?s Names: I am an only child. My own mother could barely find enough time for me as it was- and most of it was spent criticizing my shortcomings.

Stuffed Animals: Mine were taken away when I got older- Mother said that it wasn?t befitting for a Lady of the Imperial Court to be sleeping with toys. I still snuck out my favorite Wookie doll and slept with it whenever I could.

Ever get a sense of déjà vu? No, but I have a feeling that my husband does- after all, I look exactly like my late mother, Padmé Jy?tari, did when I was her age? and she was his lover.

One thing no one knows about mou: My mother refused Anakin Skywalker?s hand? and he took his revenge against her by forcing me to be his slave? And no, I did not intentionally kill my father. It was an accident- really. He just made a misstep and? and?

Planet I Was Born On: Now that I think about it? I really don?t know. I would ask my parents, but they are both? dead.

Do you ever get a sense of foreboding? Yes. Living with a Dark Lord tends to make your day less than pleasant.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? At this moment, I believe I will live? but it is not the ending but all the horrible things that are about to happen to me that will count. My Lord is becoming very impatient with the fact that I am unable to bear him a heir, and he did threaten to kill everyone I loved if I left him? I really do not want to bear another day, but I must for Dak?s sake.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Nothing really grows on Vjun.

14. danny117ca

danny117ca Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2007
    Name: Runi'kad Bralor

Home Story: Honour, Soul and Sword

Favorite Color: Red. Colour of blood.

Favorite Smell: Don't really have any.

Chocolate or Roses? Neither. Saves credits

Pepsi or Coke? I'd rather just have a pinch of spice

Zodiac Sign: What the $%^# is a Zodiak?

Any pets? My Strill, Tal

Parents names: Verdin, (father) A'dencye (mother)

Mother's maiden name: Gallyc

Siblings names: No siblings

Stuffed Animals? Closest thing I got to a stuffed Animal when I was a kid was my father's blaster.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Sometimes I feel like I saw this happen before... somewhere.

One thing no one knows about you: Fierfek, do you have to intrude on every little part of my life?

What planet were you born on? Almania

Ever get a sense of forboding? Everytime I take a job in my line of work.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Probably. When your hunting for people in the Galaxy, danger comes your way. Hopefully, if I had to die, not that I want to, I want to die in melee combat, or just dying quickly.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Neither, but if I had to, I'd rather set them on fire. More collateral damage.

15. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Name: Cal Racto
    Home Story: Cant find it :(
    Sex: yes please!
    oh right... you mean male or female? male.
    Favorite Color: Black
    Favorite Smell: ... Lasagna
    Chocolate or Roses? chocolate!
    Pepsi or Coke? coke
    Zodiac Sign: Doesnt knw what a zodiac sign is.
    Any pets? no
    Parents names: doesnt know them
    Mother's maiden name: doesnt know
    Siblings names: doesnt know
    Stuffed Animals? uh...no
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? yes
    One thing no one knows about you: has great dislike for daylight and happyness
    What planet were you born on? correlia
    Ever get a sense of forboding? yep
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? maybe [face_devil]
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? bulldoze
    Favorite smell? lasagna

16. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Alright... She was a bit hard to convince to do this... but eventually taunting will work...

Name: Kariyen Melladia Arsine Atreides
    Home Story: None yet. My author needs to grow a pair and just start writing. She's a bit of a wuss about criticism...
    Sex: Female.
    Favorite Color: I would have to say Green.
    Favorite Smell: Grass, after it's rained or snowy forests.
    Chocolate or Roses: Neither, both are temporary. But chocolate is much more self satisfying.
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke, pepsi is too sweet and sacharinne to be real.
    Zodiac Sign: Virgo, like my author.
    Any pets: Just any Jacen seems to "lose"
    Parents names: father Tharen and mother Anise
    Mother's maiden name: Suriantes
    Siblings names: from oldest to youngest... Morgan, Therese, Halin, Brody, Paqui, Corinne, Mica, Daemon, Callum, Nicholle, and Renninjin.
    Stuffed Animals: Absolutely not. They aren't the least bit practical, or dignified...
    Ever get a sense of deja vu: Is the ice on Csilia cold?
    One thing no one knows about you: I went through extensive assasin's training, prior to journeying to Master Skywalker's Praxeum, at the age of 9.
    What planet were you born on? Kanjiir, in what the rest of the galaxy names the Unknown Regions
    Ever get a sense of forboding: Only around the Solos and Skywalkers
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you: If she does, it's up to her, I'll just rebel violently... from my home in her head.
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them: Again, neither. As neither option provides the most practicality in the situation. It's better to ignore them all together, unless one runs out of breatheable air... then I guess it would be most practical to smell them as they would provide the adequate amount of breatheable air to a being...
    Favorite smell? You already asked me this question. I don't appreciate being forced to repeat myself.

17. DarthGaul

DarthGaul Jedi Master star 3

May 25, 2004
    Name: Revin Altavis (Imperial Fleet Commander)

Home Story: Fought in the Clone Wars, risen in the ranks to top fleet commander of the newly created Empire and answers only to both Darth Vader and the Emperor.

Favorite Color: Grey

Favorite Smell: The sterile odor of a well kept battle cruiser.

Chocolate or Roses? Only if the Emperor approves....chocolate.

Pepsi or Coke? What are those? Sounds like a Rebel contraband to me.

Zodiac Sign: Classified.

Any pets? None.

Parents names: Marta and Brekcor Altavis

Mother's maiden name: Hythara

Siblings names: None...only child.

Stuffed Animals? Of course not.

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Only when Vader gets mad at me.

One thing no one knows about you: I have doubts about the Empire...this isn't being recorded is it?

What planet were you born on? Coruscant

Ever get a sense of forboding? Darth Vader and The Emperor? Need I say more?

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Possibly...but he's not telling. I'll have to send in the Imperial Probe Droid to get the answer.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Blasting is just as effective.

18. GENERAL-OF-KALEE

GENERAL-OF-KALEE Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 9, 2006

Name: Gyriah Axoun ?Crazy Fool? Kanayi

Home Story: Battle for Kalee, Brief appearance in Grievous Deception

Favorite Color: Green ? One of the main reasons why I have joined Rumswelick.

Favorite Smell: Freshly baked cookies!

Chocolate or Roses? Chocolates, when I?m able to get them back from Tarais (the love of my life)

Pepsi or Coke? Both, but because of this?several Reezuk villagers have complained about the bullet holes I have left in the soda machine

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Any pets? A Kraken given to me by Rumswelick

Parents names: Deiasor Kanayi (Father), Reianah Kanayi (Mother)

Mother's maiden name: Enninrahh

Siblings names: Sisters (Hershyiah, Mirari and Lasmouryi) Brothers (Eyiart, Dermayian and Andurmay)

Stuffed Animals? The Karabbac that chased after Ameru Duna after using him as bait, which in fact acts as a brilliant conversation starter [face_mischief].

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Frequently

One thing no one knows about you: o_O You think I would really tell you?! I am trying to salvage my reputation :p

What planet were you born on? Kalee

Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I hope not [face_worried]. I?d say i?ve had my fair share, which would include tumbling down a temple and having Huk dribble all over me :rolleyes:

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? *gets in bulldozer and heads for Ameru?s garden* [face_devil]

Favorite smell? Its that Deja vu again [face_worried]

19. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Name: Krishna Skywalker

Home Story: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/27658856/p1/?14 "Dark Child" (WIP)

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Smell: Something burning

Chocolate or Roses? Neither. I prefer old relics.

Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, unless it's diet, then I like Coke

Zodiac Sign: *Tortures Quigonjecca* I NEED A ZODIAC SIGN WOMAN!

Any pets?:
    Not yet... *smiles evilly*

Parents names: I don't know their first names yet... but I'll find out. My father's last name was Skywalker though.

Mother's maiden name:
    Unknown

Siblings names: So far, I'm not sure, but all will be revealed in time...

Stuffed Animals?: Do I sound like the kind of girl that has a stuffed animal?

Ever get a sense of deja vu?: Oh yeah...

One thing no one knows about you: I've always wanted to learn to breakdance... Oh seriously? My biggest secret is I am a Jedi padawan, and an active Dark Side user.

What planet were you born on? Korriban

Ever get a sense of forboding? Yes, especially when I'm about to get run through with a lightsaber. That's happened before and it's not fun.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you?
    Possibly, but I'm working on torturing her into submission. But she did let me get Xanatos expelled, and now Qui-Gon's my master, so I won't be too harsh...

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Bulldoze them, unless they have hidden meaning

Favorite smell? Something burning... Didn't I already say that once?

20. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Name: Oh stars, I?ve been called everything, haven?t I? (Lists on fingers) There?s Baby, Sucre, Honey, Darling, Sweetheart, Girl, everything except my real name, which is of coursHome Story: Nobody?s Baby

Favorite Color: Anything but sand brown. Please. Anything but sand.

Favorite Smell: I do kind of like the smell of cinnamon bread.

Chocolate or Roses? Since there?s no chance of me ever getting either, I think I?ll pretend to take both.

Pepsi or Coke? In the cantina where I work, neither matters. They are just something that you use to water down the liquor.

Zodiac Sign: I know my birthdate, but what good is a zodiac? Around Mos Eisley, you make your own destiny.

Any pets?: No. But once when I was little, there was a stray pup-cub in the alley that I used to feed with the leftover cantina scraps. Then it disappeared.

Parents names: Ma?s first name was Besari. And she never told me Da?s name.

Mother's maiden name: Same as mine.

Siblings names: I don?t have any. Taking care of one kid was tough enough on Ma.

Stuffed Animals?: When I was really little, I had a stuffed doll. But when I went to charity school, the missionary teacher took it away from me and told me I would get it back at the end of the session. Then the missionary teacher left, and that was the end of the doll.

Ever get a sense of deja vu?: Everyone does in Mos Eisley. That?s what reminds us that it was a situation just like this one where the other guy got his finger on the trigger.

One thing no one knows about you: There?s a part of me that hopes someday that someone could truly love me.

What planet were you born on? This scorching, Force-forsaken, dust rock of Tatooine.

Ever get a sense of foreboding? Everyone does in Mos Eisley. That?s what warns us that the other guy has his finger on the trigger.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? It depends what you consider a horrible fate. Let?s just say that things will take unexpected turns.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? I?d love to stop and smell them, but I?ll bulldoze them if it gets me one step ahead of the next person. Then I?d sell the bulldozer.

21. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    My instructor told me to do this! :rolleyes: It's all about me:

Name: Tiam Laket Durron
    Home Story: Yesterday to Tomorrow
    Favorite Color: blue, like the sky over Denon
    Favorite Smell: the ocean
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate, Denon Chocolate is the best in the galaxy, especially chocolate covered heart fruit!!!!

Pepsi or Coke? We do not have them on Denon, I like to drink heart fruit sprizz or tango-la

Zodiac Sign: Dad says I am a Pisces, whatever that means
    Any pets? Mom doesn?t like animals in the house and Dad
    says we aren?t home enough to care for more than a lizard

Parent's names: Darchelle Deni Laket and Kyp Durron

Siblings' names: Tyra and Tresina
    Stuffed Animals? A perdue
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Yeh, I?m a Jedi student and empathic!

One thing no one knows about you:

I can read other being?s thoughts and it?s really really hard to tune them out

What planet were you born on? Denon

Ever get a sense of foreboding? I?m nervous my uncle and my dad will get hurt. They?re reckless.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? No, I?m only 10; she wants me to be my father?s legacy or something like that

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop! That?s a stupid question! Roses are very pretty and my mom likes them a lot!

Favorite smell? Hello? You already asked me that!

22. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Came across this little thread and thought it'd be a hoot. Read some of the others and figured mine will be a tad different.

Name: Mary Jane Skyler
    Home Story: Ok, hun, lemme tell ya. You sittin' down? Good. I was in an accident last year where a wild horse just kicked me into Nowhereland for the past year. That means a coma. Well, when I woke up, this strange woman sorta took over my body. Here's the kicker- she ain't even from this planet. Mara Jade's her name and she's from another galaxy. Well, she died there and ended up here in my body in Mobile, Alabama. She's already got to meet my ex, Luke, my mama, my boss, and Death, who was a lively girl I must say. But, Mara says there's more to my accident since I do sorta work for a Russian gangster at his nightclub. Mara's fixin' to solve my own case and I don't know where she'll go when she leaves my body. I hope she goes back to her world in spirit form and I can go back to mine.

Sex: I'm all woman, hun.

Favorite Color:
    I love black. It just looks cool.

Favorite Smell: I looove when my mama makes bacon in the mornin'.

Chocolate or Roses? Hey! I can have both! There was this place in Mobile off Dauphin St. where they sold these chocolates in the shape of a rose. How 'bout that?

Pepsi or Coke? Hun, this here is the South, so we drink Dr. Pepper!

Zodiac Sign: Cancer - August 1, same as the late great Jerry Garcia!

Any pets? does my ex husband Luke count? He is an animal. (now dont'cha get confused with Mara's Luke. We have husbands with the same name.) I did have a rotweller named Spike, but he died the same day my son was born.

Parents names: Emma and Joe Skyler

Mother's maiden name:
    Wells

Siblings names: none. I'm an only child.

Stuffed Animals? always loved my Curious George

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Heh, me? A woman who just woke up from a coma and not rememberin' anything until a few weeks later when all of my memories and Mara's came floodin' in? Hun, my life right now is one livin' deja vu!

One thing no one knows about you:
    Most all my memories are shared with Mara, 'cept for one. The details of my accident.

What planet were you born on? I forgot this survey was based in Mara's world. I come from Earth and I mean y'all no harm. Heh, always wanted to say that.

Ever get a sense of forboding? Rat now, in fact.

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? Lord, I hope not. It'd be nice for him to just let me be with my kid and my family. But, I know it won't be easy for him to get there.

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Oh, I smell 'em. (The roses, not the bulldozer.)

Favorite smell? Hey, I know I'm havin' trouble with my memory but you did ask me that before. Hey, maybe I ain't got as much memory problems as I think. I have this cousin though, she lives up in Hoover, Alabama outside Birmingham, and she can't remember didley...er, huh? Oh, the survey's over? Ok, then, I had a nice time. Come on and visit us in Mobile sometime. Course, it's probly a gazillion light years away. Better pack heavy! See ya!

23. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Name: Arik Skywalker

Home Story: I?m actually featured in 2, but I star in: Arik?s Antics . You can find me here also: The Tristan Betrayal

Favorite Color: Dark Green

Favorite Smell: Lubricant grease

Chocolate or Roses?
    Chocolate, of course. Roses are for girls

Pepsi or Coke? Huh? You mean to drink? I like blue milk and ruby frizzes

Zodiac Sign: What?s that?

Any pets? Not yet, but I?ve just about broken my parent?s resolve never to get one.

Parents names: Anakin and Padmé

Mother's maiden name: Naberrie, though she?s also known as Amidala

Siblings names: Luke and Leia

Stuffed Animals?
    I have a stuffed wookiee I don?t sleep with anymore

Ever get a sense of deja vu? Deja who? Probably. I can usually sense people soon after meeting them. I?m pretty strong in the Force, you know.

One thing no one knows about you: I have a stuffed wookiee

What planet were you born on? Naboo

Ever get a sense of forboding? Yeah?and it?s always right before I get into trouble!

Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? I hope not. I?m only 13

Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them?
    What is it with you and flowers? I?d like to stomp on them all but mom would kill me. Let?s just say I don?t pay attention to them.

24. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Name: Magin Bhik
    Home Story: Diary of a mentor
    I once was a spy, a member of Jika Bale?s Jedi intelligence team.
    The name is Bhik, Magin Bhik
    Favorite Color: blue
    Favorite Smell: Nerfdung
    Chocolate or Roses? Roses
    Pepsi or Coke? tea
    Zodiac Sign: Lion
    Any pets? a little Nerf
    Siblings names: none
    Stuffed Animals? A Bantha
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? when the Jedipurge started
    One thing no one knows about you: I can hide in the Force
    What planet were you born on? Anaxes
    Ever get a sense of forboding? when the Jedipurge started
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? yes The name is Bhik, Magin Bhik
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? no I like them
    Favorite smell? hay and manure

25. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    Name: Sarah / Alassë
    Home Story: Nobody knows? *oooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooo*
    Sex: Female (I say ?gender?)
    Favorite Color: Purple/aqua/white
    Favorite Smell: The smell of nature!!
    Chocolate or Roses? Chocolate ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Pepsi or Coke? Root Beer (I don?t drink caffeine)
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Any pets? LOTS!!! My main one is a horse/unipeg.
    Parents names: No one knows? (besides me, of course :D )
    Mother's maiden name: ??
    Siblings names: ??
    Stuffed Animals? Almost all horses.
    Ever get a sense of deja vu? Nope.
    One thing no one knows about you: lol, pretty much everything about my origins.
    What planet were you born on? Earth. (no, really)
    Ever get a sense of foreboding? Always!!
    Does your author have some horrible fate planned for you? *deep breath* NEVAAAAA!!!!!!!! (ie. no :p )
    Stop to smell the roses or bulldoze them? Stop to smell & plant some more!! O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.