main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Final Battle AU bits of J/TK and definitely YV 12/27: Attack of the Characters

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SilSolo, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Disclaimer: I don't own SW and I don't own what I borrowed from the other worlds. The idea of a Yuuzhan Vong Jedi belongs to the author named Yuuzhan Vong Jedi on fanfiction.net. The songs that I translated and put in this aren't mine. I'm a mere translator. Only my characters and ideas are mine, so don't sue me. It's not worth as much as a cent if you do.

Title: The Final Battle of the Yuuzhan Vong War
    Summary: Dunno. Don't have the whole story written yet and I make things up as I write.
    Genre: General for now. Likely to change.
    Rating: PG
    Author: Sil or Master Solo (full name�fs gonna take a while to write)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/SilSolo/fanficart/The%20Final%20Battle/tfb.jpg] or [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/SilSolo/fanficart/The%20Final%20Battle/tfb_v2.jpg]

Dramatis Personae

Ben Skywalker; rogue Jedi apprentice (male human from Coruscant)
    Crestal Dagger; rogue pilot (female human from Hapes)
    Hul Rapuung; Leader of Shamed Ones (male Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Rapuung)
    Jacen Solo; Jedi Master, consort (male human from Coruscant)
    Jagged Fel; Baron (male human from some Chiss world)
    Jaina Solo; General, Jedi Master (female human from Coruscant)
    Jysella Horn; stranded Jedi Knight (female human from Corellia)
    Kodachi Cha; warmistress (female Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Cha)
    Murra Djo; Princess, Jedi child (female human from Hapes)
    Nom Anor; Prefect (male Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Anor)
    Nuren Lah; Leader of Shamed Ones (female Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Lah)
    Ona Cha; warrior (female Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Cha)
    Sa'eth Kwaad; Master Shaper (male Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Kwaad)
    Sheng Lah; Jedi Knight (male Yuuzhan Vong from Domain Lah)
    Sil Djo; Princess, Jedi apprentice (female human from Hapes)
    Taan; Leader of Shamed Ones (female Yuuzhan Vong from some worldship)
    Tahiri Veila; Jedi Master (female human from Tatooine)
    Tenel Ka Djo; Queen Mother, Jedi Master (female human from Dathomir/Hapes)

A chill went down the spine of the head shaper as he was informed of the failure of his last solution to the epidemic of the dovin basals and other animals guarding Yuuzhan'tar. He hoped to cure all the animals/instruments before Shimrra and the warmaster had the slightest clue. Like every high-ranking Yuuzhan Vong, his worst fear was the combined wraths of Overlord Shimrra and the new warmaster, or rather, warmistress. Perhaps he only feared the girl that now led the warriors, for even the Overlord was a child's toy compared to that woman when it came to striking fear.

Master Shaper Sa'eth Kwaad was the latest in the line of short-lived representatives of the shaper caste. The young shaper thought the day he received his eight-fingered hand was the happiest day of his life, but it was quite the opposite. His nightmares had begun on that day, when he had just received his eight-fingered hand. He witnessed a stunning, shaper-sized woman of the warrior caste taking the bleeding head of the admired warmaster Nas Choka by an ear implant in one hand and another part of his body in another.

He later learned that the girl, despite her size, had, with her bare hands, managed to tear the old warmaster apart piece by piece. Rumors had it that the female, whose name was Kodachi of domain Cha, had seduced, Shamed, threatened, and executed everyone on her massive 'dangerous' list to secure the rank of warmaster and as little as possible opposition. The more Sa'eth Kwaad knew, the more frequent were his nightmares of waking up next to Kodachi Cha and of being humiliated and Shamed, if not fed to the gods. The fact that Nas Choka's death and all of the following events were only a few months ago greatly heightened the shaper's fear of Cha.

While Sa'eth Kwaad was too busy worrying and covering up the epidemic for anyone that might come and inspect, he failed to notice a small, human hand steal some of the animals he kept for the purpose of memory.

A young Jedi gazed into the stars. Though she could not see any battles with the Yuuzhan Vong at

2. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/takaishi_blackwings/kodachicha.jpg]
    I was done with my finals and bored out of my mind, so I drew this in my notebook.

3. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
  4. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great beginning, SilSolo. I'll have to keep a close eye on this one, as it sounds like it could be very promising.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

5. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    yay fanfic

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh this one looks great! Please post more soon. VERY nicely done.

7. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Morgoth_The_Enemy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2003
    Sil, you wrote a fic! Sweet! I really enjoyed the first post and I'm sitting here eagerly awaiting more!

8. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    It's gonna be only a few days 'til I'm back in the U.S., which means the next part shall be up soon. I don't tend to do things that require saving when I'm not on my personal laptop. In fact, I'm usually deeply sucked into the world of Runescape when I'm online from a comp that doesn't belong to me.

9. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    TFB Part 2: Ben and Kodachi

Ben Skywalker deftly navigated his X-Wing to the near center of the Alderaanian asteroid field. Five Alliance squadrons, including his own, had teamed up and transformed a few pieces of the destroyed planet into more than fifty living quarters.

"Dagger One to Dagger Two." When the Yuuzhan Vong concentrated their energies on capturing Ben Skywalker, the boy faded into anonymity and became one of the co-founders of the Dagger Squadron. Only Uncle Han, Aunt Leia, and the rest of the Dagger Squadron knew of Ben's identity. The other pilots just knew Dagger Two as a grandson of an Old Republic Jedi.

"This is Dagger Two." Ben replied over the comlink.

"Need you to open up our hangar, Flames. Seems that we're the first ones here and Sleepyhead's at the controls." When the Daggers first met to decide on nicknames, Flames was instantly chosen for Ben's fiery hair.

"Sure." He said to the squadron leader. Sighing, the pilot turned to his astromech. "Order that hangar open, will you?"

Each squadron had one astromech equipped with the code required to open the hangar from the outside, and Ben's droid held the copy for the Daggers.

As soon as all of the Dagger Squadron was docked, Ben headed for the mess hall, where he could eat and watch the latest news on the war. A smile appeared on his face as the HoloNet showed some images from the sensors of a battleship. The Dagger Squadron was seen doing heaping amounts of help to the Galactic Alliance, but no identities were revealed. Their hit-and-run tactic was perfect. The teenage pilots stayed unidentified, the Alderaanian hideout remained secret, and the Yuuzhan Vong were frustrated with the constant losses caused by the squadron.

The HoloNet program faded into a brown mist for an instant and the powerful Force-sensitive understood the signal. The leaders and second-in-commands of the five squadrons are to show up in the conference room to decide on the next target for their lasers.

Ben switched off the HoloNet display and headed for the conference room. The sixteen-year-old boy had gut feelings about certain worlds to express and more than half of the pilots' targets were decided by what the Force told Ben.

Kodachi Cha mused over her reflection. Not satisfied with the appearance of scars and tattoos on her face, the warmistress reached for one of her pets. She quickly fed the animal some of the black powder used for making tattoo ink and allowed the pet to wash down the food by drinking from a sack full of glistening oil. She waited fifteen breaths before the pet excreted her desired liquid.

The Yuuzhan Vong dipped a long, thin animal into the liquid and carefully painted it over her scars and tattoos. Kodachi was satisfied with her reflection. The glistening patterns on her face and her jet-black lip implants would attract almost all males into submission. The warmistress then picked up a worm that had several lambents attached to it and used the creature to pull her dark hair into a sideways ponytail.

Just as the woman fitted a vonduun crab armor over her shirt, another entered the room. The warrior grabbed her amphistaff and spun around to strike down the intruder. The head of her eldest daughter's mating partner landed squarely at her feet.

"That one wished to steal a member from our domain, Kodachi." A female voice said to the warmistress.

"Ona Cha," The warmistress replied after recognizing her sixteen-year-old daughter as the speaker. This girl would be a dangerous threat to me if she matures. I can't let her get away with using me like this."Only the foolish warrior does not kill for herself. I won't have any one of my own acting as un-warrior-like as you! That is to be expected of an intendant. For this, I shall send you back to the gods once you give birth."

After making the death promise to her daughter, Kodachi Cha brought herself up to the bridge of her flagship, which was orbiting Yuuzhan'tar at the time.

"Report." The Yuuzhan Vong ordered her subordinates i

10. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh I hate that Nom Anor! Evil cliffie! Please don't let anything happen to Ben, and the Solos. I'll be so mad! :mad:

But, I love what you've done with this story! Good work! :D

11. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Yay! Nom Anor's alive! YUUZHAN VONG! W00T! YUUZHAN VONT! W00T! :) this is great. Can you tell whose side I'm on?

12. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Well, Nom's too smart to die (and he's the only character that I could loved throughout the FH trilogy). Vongchild, is that a vote for Nom to have a part in the next post?

VaderLVR, to me, that Nom character's one to be hated and loved. As for Ben and the Solos, they may be hiding, but they're not dead meat.

13. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Excellent update Sil! I'm really enjoying this and woohoo! one of my fav. characters of the NJO, Nom Anor is alive!

Sits down, anticipating new post eagerly...

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Excellent descriptions of the reality going on around them. It really helps put the reader in place.

Also, Nom Anor is one of my favorite EU characters. I'm happy to see him in your story. :)

15. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    Excellent post, Sil! The idea of using Alderaan as a base is cool, partially bevause it does have the connections to the Galactic Civil war, and we already know from the Hoth field just how difficult an asteroid field can be to navigate through.

Kodachi seems to one impressive villian. I defintelky have no desire to come across her. And moreover, I think she's far more ruthless than any of the warmasters in the NJO. Maybe I'm just getting old here, but how did Luke die?

I'll be waiting for the next post!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

16. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Morgoth: Is that another vote for Nom?
    SaraKenobi: Well, Nom Anor/Yu'Shaa is conniving to the extremes and I didn't like his death in TUF very much.
    Tych_sel: I liked Tsavong Lah and would've used him were he not killed in DW (one of the few Jaina scenes that I didn't like). I just didn't like Choka and created Kodachi to get rid of him. As for how Luke died, Shimrra killed him

17. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    A/N: Guess how many pages of Traitor I read for the purpose of writing this post? *whines about summer being over* I'm about to use an idea that I borrowed from Yuuzhan Vong Jedi/Tsunean Kran from www.fanfiction.net (search through either the YJK section, the SW section or the NJO section for his fic), so before I let you read the rest of this post, I must say that the idea I borrowed from Tsunean belongs to Tsunean, not me. I emailed him a long time ago, and he gave me the go-ahead, so I (much to my surprise) decided to? I've spoiled enough, so here's the post:

Part 3: Nom Anor and Jacen

Although Nom Anor showed no expression on the outside as the warmistress complained to him about one of his students, the prefect was amused with the woman. Of all the warmasters he had known, she had given him the biggest of all advantages. The woman was a typical, brainwashed warrior who just happened to have an unusually explosive temper.

While that woman was high above average in the arts of the warrior caste, she was still quite young and naïve by Yuuzhan Vong standards. She was, after all, only eighteen when Tsavong Lah died. The prefect had lost count of the number of occasions which the woman's temper and impulsiveness had done favors for him and removed those he considered threats. He was lucky that her mentor, none other than his cousin, taught the woman to favor and respect Domain Anor

"Warmaster, the so-called student of mine was trained by the head of his domain. He wasn't mine until a few days ago. Do you truly believe one of my students could be so incompetent?" Nom Anor played upon the respect the woman held for Anors in general, and him in particular. To the prefect, Kodachi Cha was as resourceful, if not more so, than the priestess Ngaaluh when she spied for him. The warmistress had done a good job of removing Nom's rivals, and his words just sentenced the head of his student's domain, a rival prefect, to death. Someday, when the time is right, the warmistress would have a reason to kill the High Prefect and Nom would have the highest rank within his caste, with the exception of the Supreme Overlord.

"No, Prefect." The warmistress' villip reverted to its natural form after showing the warmistress turn almost completely blue in anger. Nom Anor smiled, for he knew that the unstable woman would be hunting down his rival in the damutek of domain Shek soon. Kodachi's homicidal temper made her a female and more resourceful version of Master Shaper Ch'Gan Hool, who died fifteen years ago for his error in the shaping of Coruscant. It was a shame that Nom Anor did not master the valuable skill of controlling the wraths of others before the Master Shaper was executed.

Nom Anor then turned to the images from the viewspider of one of his agents. He could see one of the human traitors showing his agent all available data on the transport the Hapan Queen and her daughter took. It was a shame that a doll in the gardens of the Royal Palace had fooled the spy and wasted a standard hour of his time.

While Nom Anor's agent served Kodachi Cha, the prefect made sure that every bit of information fed onto his displays.

Nom Anor watched as his agent's ship followed the Jeedai queen's ship's signature from a safe distance. He might find many of the answers he and his spies spent half a decade trying to uncover. This might reveal why the Shamed Ones around the galaxy acted with an unusual amount of unity after Yu'Shaa was 'murdered' and exactly how many living descendants the legendary Darth Vader had. That was just a small example of what the mission's success would bring if this agent would be competent enough not to fail him.

When the spy ship reverted to normal space, Nom Anor was shown a picture of the legendary planet he had not set foot on since the day he discarded his identity as Yu'Shaa. However, Nom Anor was not pious type and did not feel the sensation most Yuuzhan Vong would have felt at the sight of the living planet.

The one-eyed man proceeded to activate his spy's

18. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    Wonderful! Interesting! Slightly confusing but thats okay! ;)

Soo.... a yuuzhan vong jedi? Not only do they speak a dialect slightly reminicent of hebrew, they can interbreed with humans????? Wonderful! I love it!

Edit: FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

19. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    This story is pretty good. Interesting, enging. It seems that this Solo girl is almost being Mary Suified, you're treading a fine line. Pros versus cons character wise, she's alright, but remember a lot of what makes an uber character is what is said and not said. Pointing out how strong a character is is usually not helpful, but you're doing a good job of limiting this so far, just watch it. OC stars can get the best of any author, even professionals.

Plus, being as powerful as Kyp Durron is no feat at all, considering that every Solo/Skywalker is moreso by a lot.

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That post was great! :) Lots of detail, and great sense of explaining the present and past. Jacen has lots going on! :)

21. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Vongchild: Interbreed with humans? I never said that the Yuzzhan Vong is half human. Oh no, I keep the interspecies hybrids limited to Trek.
    Suzuki_Akira: Thanks for pointing that out. I'll keep that in mind the next time she gets a scene. It's a bit hard when I used to RP an older, evil version of the girl in the RavenBlack Vampires, but I'll try to correct the problem.
    Sara_Kenobi: Glad you liked it! I always like writing Jacen's parts.

22. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post, Sil! I'd wondered while reading the NJO why we never hear anything from the other members of ol' Nommie's domain.

Interesting take on Jacen, though it doesn't surprise me that he would have been given a Vong, excuse me, Yuuzhan Vong, as a Padawan.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

23. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    You said Jedi knight...... *makes weird face* oh. NO!

24. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Tych_sel: I think there was something about one of Nom's cousins in either the FH trilogy or TFP.
    It was between Jacen and Tahiri and I guess Jacen's philosophical nature made him better for the job.
    Vongchild: I'll probably have to wait a while before I say anything else about that particular Yuzzhan Vong.
    Edit: Aack! Vongchild, thanx for noticing my mistake! I somehow managed to miss that one each of the five times I read the the story. I didn't figure it out until I put previewed this part on fanfiction.net.

25. Morgoth_The_Enemy

Sep 10, 2003
    Wow! Excellent post Sil! I'm sorry I havent popped in to take a look until now but DRL is rearing his ugly head again, for me at least.
    I enjoyed pretty much the whole post and it was interesting to learn about old Nom's domain. Keep up the good posting!

I'll sit here and wait eagerly for the next one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.