main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Final Battle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeTano, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    (Luke, Ahsoka, Anakin Solo, Ben Skywalker, and Leia land on Ilum.)
    Ahsoka: (Breaking down the door) You?re going to pay for killing Maria Skywalker and Ramoka Tano, Darth Sohne!
    Darth Sohne: Soon the universe will be mine! You?re too late!
    Ahsoka: (Pulling out her lightsaber) You?re under arrest!
    Darth Sohne: (His theme# begins playing) Ha ha ha! Jacen take care of them!
    Darth Caedus: Yes, Master! (He pulls out his black lightsaber and advances toward them.)
    Leia: (Screaming) JACEN! NOOOOOO! NO JACEN! IT CAN?T BE! NOOOOOO!
    Luke: (To Leia) I found the video. He wasn?t as careful as Sohne. I was planning to tell you. (To Darth Sohne) Where is Cade? Did you seduce him too? Is he alive?
    Darth Sohne: Cade Skywalker is no more. (He and Ahsoka start dueling. Ahsoka gains the upper hand.)
    Luke: WHAT?! MURDERER!
    Darth Sohne: (Falling to the ground as Ahsoka Force pushes him onto the ground and pulls out her lightsaber and points it at him) Join me and together we?ll rule the universe! Learn to use the Dark Side of the Force.
    Luke: I?LL NEVER JOIN YOU! YOU?LL HAVE TO KILL ME!!! YOU KILLED MY SON!!! (Ahsoka reaches toward his mask.)
    Darth Sohne: No, I am your son#! (Ahsoka removes the mask, not believing him. He is telling the truth and is in fact Cade Skywalker. Ahsoka moves away from him, aghast.) (The Dark Side theme, also Darth Sidious? theme, plays for a bit. Then Imperial March plays for a bit and then stops.)
    Ahsoka: (Shouting in disbelief) NOOOOOOOOOO CADE!!!!!! OH NO!!!!
    Luke: Cade, you?ve started the Jedi Civil War and founded the New Sith Order?! You turned Jacen to the Dark Side?! You killed Maria Skywalker, Lowbacca, the Tanos, Ramoka, and the Solos?! You killed the Jedi at Ossus?! You?ve sided with the Yuzzhan Vong?! You?re Darth Sohne?! You?re the Bane of the Jedi?! But why?
    Darth Sohne: (To Luke) Sith happens. (To Jacen) Take care of them Caedus!
    Jacen: (Leaping at Leia and Anakin0 Yes Lord Sohne! (Luke Force pushes him backward.)
    Luke: STOP!!!
    (The Darth Caedus theme# plays for a few seconds and then switches back to the Sohne theme.)
    Darth Caedus: He?s too strong! I?m not ready for him. Send me to kill the others!
    Darth Sohne: Fine! (Pulling out his black lightsabers) I?ll deal with Father myself. (The Sohne theme begins playing faster.) (To Ahsoka) Surprised that your little Cade is the Supreme Lord of the Sith? (To Luke) I always wanted to be Grandmaster! You never let me! Also, the Republic never respects the Jedi! Now maybe they will now that the Jedi have turned against them and aren?t there to help them! Also, the Jedi never try to gain the full powers of the Force! I chose the path to greatness! I am the Grandmaster and the strongest Sith Lord ever!
    Luke: I am the Grandmaster. Also, you?re clearly not ready! I can?t have you using the Dark Side and leading the Council!
    Cade: The Council had no qualms about making me their Grandmaster! And I?ve gotten the Jedi more respect and control! Now the Jedi control the galaxy! At last the Republic will appreciate the JedI Knights, now that we?re they?re masters!
    Leia: This is madness! The JedI are selfless! They never want?.!
    Cade: Well, many did stop believing the lies the Order has been feeding them for thousands of years! At last they have reached true greatness! I?ve taken care of the fools who would never stop believing the lies they were taught! There is no peace, only emotion! There is no love, only hate!
    Luke: You?re wrong!
    Darth Sohne: Wrong am I? No, it is you who are wrong Father! I?ve helped the Jedi Order become everything it was meant to be! We are in control! The image of the Jedi Order as the guardians of peace and justice has been shattered! Now the Republic will know us as their masters! Gone is the old foolish Jedi Code! Now, they will use their anger and hate!
    Ahsoka: Cade, you?re a Sith Lord! You?re not helping the Jedi at all! You?re the Dark Lord of legend the Jedi have always been worried about! The one who will bring disorder to the Force! Cade, you?re not good, y

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.