main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG The Final Evacuation From Yavin Base

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Jul 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Anyone knows where can I find books or comics regarding the great evacuation of the rebels from Yavin base to Hoth?

"During the final evacuation, General Dodonna stayed behind to detonate a series of concussion charges meant to destroy the base. He was believed killed in the blast, but was later recovered from an Imperial prison.

The blast did destroy some of the sensitive Alliance computers, but did little to affect the actual temples themselves. Again, Yavin 4 was plunged into obscurity as the Alliance moved on."

"The warship then set forth to Yavin 4, where the Rebels were in the midst of a rushed evacuation. The use of rare power gems allowed several Rebel ships to penetrate the Executor's shields and momentarily cripple the craft. During the mass exodus of Yavin to Hoth, Admiral Griff miscalculated his task force's hyperspace jump, bringing the three Destroyers out on top of the Executor. The angle and shielding was sufficient to protect the Super Star Destroyer, but the other three vessels were annihilated."

Help!!

2. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    I think is Classic Star Wars: Escape to Hoth

3. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Is that a comic??

4. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Yeah, U can get it at comics mart.
    But I dunno bout the story plot though. Check this link http://www5.tfaw.com/gn/profile.html?cart=21954849195065835&cb=99&sku=44431

5. singer_high

singer_high Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Dodonna was captured during the Y4 evacuation. He turned up again in the Rogue Squadron novels as a captive of Ysanne Isard (director of Imperial Intellegence) onboard her Super Star Destroyer Lusankya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.