main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The Final Installment

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Ladies and Gentelemen, I do humbly apologize for never finishing my second Resident Halo story...

Due to time conflicts, I am writing an Epilogue to explain how everything wraps up, and I will begin writing on the third and final installment: Resident Halo: Earth Under Fire.

I'll keep you posted.

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    So I guess your not making it to my wedding after all eh? Appreciate the email/call that told me... wait you didn't **** do it.

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    It was said that the Eastern Rim Outlanders were able to defeat Tartarus and the Covenant. Once again by using the power of their unity they were able to bring the monster down. They escaped the ship just in time to escape a horrific explosion that rang throughout the cosmos.
    It appeared the Covenant had been wiped out?
    The Outlanders had won, but yet at another steep price. Daniel and Cameron had been mighty heroes in the fight for Earth, but alas they had fallen?
    A memorial service was held in their honor.
    It was also said that Kazuma, Roger, Jim, and Fett were able to cleanse the Sears Tower of the vile pestilence that had corrupted it, although they never got to have their confrontation with Brian. The villain has not been heard of in two years?
    As for Shindo---
    He was able to withstand the onslaught of the Phase Warrior. With every blow that was dealt, the two warriors were teleported throughout the galaxy, fighting in every corner of the cosmos. It is noted that their final battle ended on an unknown planet in which Shindo unleashed energy so horrible, not only did it rend the Phase Warrior lifeless, it scorched half of this seemingly unoccupied planet.
    Upon his victory, the warrior took flight and left in hopes of finding his way back home.
    Shortly after, he was able to make it back to the once again restored Earth where his allies awaited.
    And when he returned he went to Kazuma to issue his challenge?
    However, the events that unfurled were not like anyone had expected.
    The Outlanders had gathered to welcome their friend back home. While all of them were in one spot he had decided to issue his challenge to Kazuma in the presence of everyone else. With pain in his heart, Kazuma accepted and the two began a duel?

They fought for an hour straight with several slashes and blows to each other. The outlanders watched in disbelief to see the two who were once unbreakable friends?dueling to the death. But they knew this is not what Jon wanted. Inside he knew his friend was tormented still, ached with a suffering he could not define. Towards the end of the duel Shindo fell to his knees and began to speak.

?You have become?so happy?so content. You?ve done?so much for yourself. Your life couldn?t be better?you have a wife?you?re a hero here.
    And throughout this entire time, you have always believed that there was hope for all of us?hope for me??
    With tears in his eyes Shindo continued as he readied his sword, ?But now I ask that you do one final thing for me. In case I show signs of pain, I need you to sever my head from my body?? Jon quickly rebuttled, ?Chris, no! You don?t need to do this! We all need you?I need you!? Chris shook his head, ?My mission here is complete. It?s going to have to be your job from now on if anything else happens. You?re an awesome warrior-the world?s in good hands with you------farewell??my brother.?
    With those last words Shindo impaled himself in the stomach with his own sword and his face remained unchanged. He looked up into the orange sky and spoke, ?Thank you for your love?I will repay?you?? He fell to his side. Jon rushed to grab him, ?Chris, Chris?CHRIS no why!??

The Outlanders were in utter dismay and not fully aware of why their friend had done what he did. What was the need for his self-sacrifice? Perhaps he felt that he had not atoned for all that he had done, that his own life was the necessary payment.
    Another funeral had come to pass as his body was laid to rest finally. Jon had kept Chris? sword upon his living room wall to serve as a moment of his lost soul brother.
    Even with these events the world had seemed to come back to life, clean of the viruses. The people were able to rebuild what had been damaged; the parts of Chicago were restored as were Raleigh and Rocky Mount.
    All of the Outlanders had gone back to their lives, trying to re-adjust to normality.
    One day they had all received strange letters in their mailboxes?all from the same person: Master Chief. The letters seemed to be letters of accommodation, granting the Outlanders high prestige. It sa

4. AlexanderElessidil

AlexanderElessidil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006
    I think jon woulda done it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.