main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The First Naboo Journey

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    OMG! Pick a guy with a tight butt! LOL! ROTFL! It's 2001, and the award for most original line goes to Sara_Kenobi for The First Naboo Journey for Pick a guy with a tight butt!"

LOL. Priceless. No wonder she picks Anakin because he does Jedi Buns of Steel workout.

;*O (laughing until I am crying.) I haven't read the rest yet.

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Im glad you're having fun!! :)

3. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Okay, read the rest.

(Hurriedly goes back to page one, looks up post where the handmaiden says "Pick a guy with a tight butt.)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Hey, I wonder if I qualify? Quickly, somebody grab my butt!

4. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Well, I don't know about grabbing anyone's butt, but that was great! Keep going, Sara!

aa :)

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Lol. This fic will be getting somemore attention I see!!

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thankyou, Anakin's Angel!!

7. Rosemary

Rosemary Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2000
    Up! =)

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    - Thanks Arctic_Wolf, I wasn't sure if it would or not!!

Qui-Gon walked threw the halls of the Jedi Temple, in deep thought. This wasn't like his Padawan to do this, at all. Not without saying anything as to why.

Obi-Wan had not acted this way, since he was a boy.

( What could possibly push Obi-Wan into taking such mysterious actions?....The only other Jedi Master that Obi-Wan often confided in, was Yoda....Yes, perhaps Yoda would be able to say more about this mysterious Journey to Naboo, than dear Calandra...)

Qui-Gon walked with great strides now, toward Yoda's chambers, that were just around the corner, close to Mace Windu's, of where Qui-Gon was in the temple.

He got toward Yoda's chambers, and stoped dead in his tracks, at the sudden weary feeling, of being watched.

Qui-Gon turned, and took a good look around the hallway. Only the sunlight from the huge baywindow beside him, shined like it had a life of its own, in the vast residence hall.
    He appeared to be alone.

Deciding not to pursue what was likely bad nerves, caused by a missing Padawan, Qui-Gon continued his way down the hall, toward Yoda's door.

As Qui-Gon reached the end of the hallway, and knocked on Yoda's door, he failed to notice the door of Mace Windu's residence, open, ever so slightly.

More to come soon!!!!!! :)

9. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    This is really intriguing. Why is Mace Windu so interested, I wonder? I'm looking forward to more!

10. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    I don't know, but maybe Windu is acting like a 'tight butt' in this one because he thinks his butt is tighter than Obi-Wan's.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh Sara, I can't help it! Good story, though.

Hey, and what is with Windu's door being open ever...so...slightly?

;)

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Qui-Gon was nearly on his knee's, as Yoda stepped aside, for him to enter his rooms in the Temple.
    " Master, you must seriously consider getting this door rasied afew feet, someday." Qui-Gon comented dryly, as he leaned on his knee's, in Yoda's tiny home.

" Should I, hmmm? With the door, troble, I no find! " Yoda chuckled, as he sat down in a dusty looking chair, across from where Qui-Gon had taken a seating position.

" Of course master!" Qui-Gon grinned. Talking to Yoda, usually always cheered him up as well, he had to admit.

" Why have you came?" Yoda asked, sitting down his gimer stick to the floor.

" To ask you of my Padawan master. I have recently learned that Obi-Wan left for Naboo. Without even speaking with me first. I was hoping that you might, perhaps, be able to explain to me, as to why."

Yoda frowned slightly. " Do that, I can not, Qui-Gon!" Yoda said, looking off toward his kitchen.

" Master, I see.....Is Obi-Wan in any danger?" Qui-Gon asked gentally. He knew he had a right to ask that. Obi-Wan was his responsibility, after all.

Yoda closed his eyes, then opened them. " Hard to see, the future is." He chimed, as if trying to push the line of conversation, out the window.

" I request your consent to see for myself, master. I wish to follow Obi-Wan to Naboo." Qui-Gon said, his tone firm.

" Why do you want to follow him, hmmmm? Trust your Padawan, you do not?" Yoda said accusingly.

" That is not my reasoning, master. I feel an uncertainy, centered around Obi-Wan's plans. I forcee they will fail. I wish to be there to help, for when they do!"

" Disagree, I do, Qui-gon. Obi-Wan is on a personal quest. If he feel's the need to involve you, I belive he will. Leave it, at that!" Yoda said warningly.

" But master...." Qui-Gon began again in protest.

" No....Go now, you will!" Yoda said, dismissing him.

Qui-Gon sighed in frustration.

" Then to Naboo I will go, without your consent!" He said stiffly. The tall Jedi master, then left Yoda's quarters, not beliving what he had just done.

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  13. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    That's a great plot development. I can't wait to fine out what happens! Please post more as soon as you can!

14. Arctic_Wolf

Arctic_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2000
  15. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    This is getting interesting. Being an AU, can we assume events becoming close to resembling TPM? Or am I reading into it too much?

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    This is not an AU. Its just a story based before the events of TPM.

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi, after a two days travel, finally set foot on the mysterious world that had been haunting his visions for the past few days now.
    Naboo was a stunning world. The view of the waterfalls infront of the palace as he landed in the ship, was amazingly breathtaking.

How could he get such dark visions of a place like this? Somthing was coming...that was what the visions said, and very soon.

It involved his dear master...that was why he came. Obi-Wan had to know if there were any truth to the visions of Qui-Gon being in danger.

If it was true, Obi-Wan had to try and find out how he could protect his master.

Qui-Gon was the only family he had ever really known.

He just couldn't lose him.

Obi-Wan left the docking bay, and was now in the center of town.

He stoped a small girl, running by him on the street.

" Do you know where someone could find residence for a night or so?" He asked, smiling at the child.

The child smiled in return, and shyly pointed toward the large building across the street from the docking hanger.

The child then giggled, and then ran off. Her pigtails flowing in the wind.

" Oh. Alright!" Obi-Wan said to himself, and tossed his luggage bag over his shoulder, and began to walk toward the building with the flowers in front.

More soon. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile!!! :)

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Hey, lots on your mind. Can't print it all.

Hmmmmmm. Wait a minute......

(goes back. Checks board topics.)

Well, I guess you can...

:)

19. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Just where is Obi-Wan going? *g* Great post! I'm looking forward to more!

20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Obi-Wan is going to a hotel!! :)

That morning in Theed was beautiful, as the sun rose in the sky, and the birds chirped in the trees.

It was still so early, that " Princess Amidala" could vanish from the palace, and not be noticed missing.

Giving Handmaiden Padme, time to go for her much enjoyed morning walk in the main city.

And, if someone did happen to notice, her security officer, and Handmaiden Sabe, would take her place. It was amazing of how just well Sabe could pull that off. they already tried that once, for practice, when that message from Coruscant came the night before, asking if a Jedi was on Theed.

Surely if they had any important reason for being here, the Jedi would have contacted the Palace already.

Padme smiled, as she came upon a fruit vender, in the market center, in the main area of town.

She bought two blue banana fruits, and a Orango Jelly. When she returned to the palace, she could get the cook to make her up a bowl of diced fruits to eat.

She payed for the fruits, and placed them in her basket. she turned to leave, and was suddenly knock off her feet by a tall man, dressed in a long brown robe. He banged right into her, and didn't seem like he was going to stop, to see if she was alright.

" Hey!" Padme cried.

The man stoped, and turned around, seeing her for the first time. He had a well kept beard, and a kind face to match.

" Oh, my appoligies, young maiden. Im distracted this day." He helped her to her feet.

He smiled, and then turned to walk away.

" Why are you distracted?" She asked.

He stoped, and turned to face her again. Yet another kind smile.

" Im looking for a friend of mine. He is on a quest, and I wish to join him." He said.

" Im Padme Naberrie!" she said, offering a hand.

" My name is Qui-Gon Jinn." He said, shaking her small hand gentally.

" What is your friend's name, master Jedi?" She asked, curious.

" I really shouldn't say to much.... How do you know im a Jedi?" He added quickly.

" The Robe you are wearing. Only a jedi bares those robes. And, Ive seen a Jedi before." She said.

" Do you know where people go to find residence, when they first arrive, if they have no lodging waiting for them?" Qui-Gon said, stepping forward.

" There is a small hotel just outside of the east side Hanger bay. People usually go there, when they really don't want to be found." Padme added dryly.

" Thankyou Padme. Good day to you." Qui-Gon then was off in search of his ...Friend."

21. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Interesting! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I know I haven't posted in here for awhile, but you can watch for a new post, tomorrow night!! :)

23. PrincessV

PrincessV Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    More! More! More!

24. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. PrincessV

PrincessV Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    What happened to "tomorrow night"? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.