main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga THE FIRST TIME (Anakin-Padme struggle to have their wedding night) OOOH FINALE POSTED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HeKilledYounglings, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeKilledYounglings

HeKilledYounglings Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2006
    I'm off of vacation as of tomorrow. Probably won't post as much. Anyway, here's the new chapter! And as always, thanks for reading! - HKY

"What are you doing?"

"I'm working."

"What? I thought we agreed, no work today." Anakin stared blankly at Padme, who sat in bed with a datapad on her lap.

"The whole day?"

"Yes, the whole day," anakin replied. "No Senate, no Temple... nothing. Just the two of us together."

"but-"

"No buts," Anakin said somewhat stubbornly. "At least not that kind," he laughed.

Padme slapped him across the head. "Anakin!" she blushed.

Anakin dodged the second blow then buried his head into her bosom. "How hard is it to spend the day with the love of your life?" he mumbled against her skin.

"Get up, Anakin! You'll crush the baby!"

"It's my baby. She's a trooper, she can take it."

"You mean 'he' can take it."

"Maybe it's a he-she," Anakin replied.

"That's not funny," Padme objected. "How could you wish such a thing?" she rubbed her belly, as if to soothe the unknowing little one from his joke.

"What's wrong with being a he-she? The Chucucoocoomaca's are he-she, they even -"

Padme raised a hand in the air in protest. "Oh Anakin, please... no more stories about your crazy adventures with Obi Wan."

"I thought you liked those stories?" He gave her a look of mock hurt.

"I do, but in small doses," she smiled.

Anakin tried to pull the datapad from Padme's hand, but she snatched it back. He growled contemptuously.

"You're awfully feisty today."

"I'm always feisty. You can't imagine what I put up with while you were gone. Like that Cobra situation-"

This time, Anakin's hand raised in protest to cut her off. "Don't you dare speak his name to me."

"And then there was Chancellor Palpatine," Padme griped.

"What's wrong with the Chancellor? The Chancellor is a great man!" Anakin objected.

"He's a toad."

"Oh, well you're just being mean. I suppose it's the pregnancy hormones talking and not my Padme."

Anakin snatched the datapad again and tried to read, but Padme pulled it away. "You can't read that! Conflict of interest," she cited.

"Says the boss..."

"Dont' call me that."

"Well it's true," Anakin replied. Then in a whisper as he brushed her hair aside... "But I'm the boss in here..."

Padme sat the datapad on the night stand then turned over, navigating her ever growing belly to face him. "You sure about that?"

Anakin grabbed her by the wrists. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"I have a blaster under this bed to shoot you with."

"I'm terrified, Padme," he said, taking a deep breath and folding his arms behind his head. "But your blaster is no match for my lightsaber."

"Of course, you're a Jedi, I expect you to use a lightsaber."

"Not that kind of lightsaber," Anakin said in a naked voice. He covered her belly with a hand. Irked, Padme pushed him away.

"You're awful when you tease," she pouted.

"So are you."

Padme rolled her hand into a fist and clopped him on the head with her knuckles. Anakin winced. "Were you not teasing me last night in that gown?"

Padme blushed... "well, just a little." She laughed. A thoughtful look surfaced in Anakin's eyes.

"Now that I'm home, you don't have to worry about doing everything by yourself."

"Don't worry my love, Threepio helped me."

"Did he really?"

Padme nodded. "You made Threepio, so, in a sense, you were helping me."

"I like that," Anakin said. "Have we decided on a name for our he-she?"

Padme looked close to striking him again. Anakin buried his head in her bosom as she neared. "You wouldn't strike an unarmed man would you?"

"I will name him Luke. If it's a girl, we'll name her Leia."

Anakin nodded. "I like that... has a nice 'ring' to it." He looked at Padme again, seeming to undress her naked body with his eyes.

"Don't leer, Anakin. You know I hate when you do that."

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful."

Padme smiled. "It embarasses me."

"I'm embarassed to have leered at you. Especially when you yelled at me befo

2. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    Those interactions are all so good! And how totally funny how uncomfortable Obi-Wan made Anakin. He so totally knows about the relationship, and pregnancy too!

"Someday I will," Anakin replied. He knew it to be true. He knew, somewhere in the back of his mind that he would have to. His hope was that, Obi Wan didn't turn evil one day, forcing them to square off. That seemed the only likely possibility. "I don't want to talk about Obi Wan anymore," he said, somewhat solemnly.

Oh, Anakin, I think if you're worried about the darkness you might want to focus on yourself. His thinking in this section kinda worries me..[face_worried]

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Ever the negotiator he is... he is so incredibly subtle in his manner of speaking. Loved the interaction between Anakin and Obi-Wan almost more than that of Anakin and Padme. Well done, I'm still hoping that Anakin doesn't turn but we'll just have to see if he is caught in a precarious position with Padme.

4. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    The market was a suffocating mesh of bodies as Padme pryed and pressed her way through the crowd as she shopped for fruits and vegetables, something for the meal she would share with Ani. She stopped near a bollop cart, and grabbed the course round fruit. She looked at the vendor, an alien woman and smiled, signaling how much with her hand. The woman raised four fingers.

Padme dropped the fruit in her linen sack and gave the woman four credits. They smiled at each other, then Padme walked away. Their transaction drew the attention of several vendors who waved the best of their fruit at the Senator. She smiled, stopping near a vegetable cart.

The vegetable vendor, ever eager to please, shuffled through his cart for the shiniest Cotto - a long green vegetable, usually sliced and steamed before eating.

"Thank you," Padme said in a polite voice. She opened her sack again, and moved to give the hairy looking vendor six credits. But the man waved the payment away in protest.

"No, you take for free!" he said in a demanding, almost fatherly voice.

Padme smiled, "No, please... I couldn't," she replied, shaking her head.

"Nice vegetable for the Senator, no?"

The smile she gave him was amazing. "How did you know I was a senator?"

"Mica see you on Holonet, no?"

"Ah, I see. I appreciate your generosity, but I insist on paying you. Your kindess would better serve someone who needs it."

The man's head dropped as he extended a grubby paw. "Ah, maybe next time?"

Padme gave him the credits and waved goodbye. She then walked through the market, trying her best not to trip over her gown. She thought about the Queen, and whether or not she'll let her serve out her term on the senate while at the same time, hoping the price to pay wouldn't be to reveal the name of her child's father. Everyone knew about the pregnancy now. It was only a matter of time before questions were asked.

Just as Padme approached a flower cart, something for the dining room table, someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned, stunned eyes falling to the face of her old maid, Dorme.

"My lady!" Dorme exclaimed in surprise. The two women hugged and exchanged kisses.

"Dorme, Dorme, what are you doing here on Coruscant? I thought you were on Naboo?"

Dorme held her by the hands, standing back to look at her old boss. "My father has a cart here. My...my senator, look at you. You're glowing."

"Well, more than glowing..." Padme said, peeking through her lashes at Dorme. She rubbed her belly, almost showing it off.

"Oh...my lady," Dorme exclaimed. "A baby!"

"Yes!" Padme exclaimed. "I'm so happy Dorme, happier than I've ever been."

"I'm happy for you, but sad I didn't get an invitation to the wedding." Dorme gave her a hurt look, then laughed it off.

Padme was empathetic, holding her friend's hand and walking. "Well..." she sighed. "It's complicated. The wedding was really private. Just the two of us."

"The two of you? Well... who is he?"

"I can't tell you."

"My lady, have I ever betrayed your trust? I must know!" Dorme gushed.

Padme laughed. "I can't tell you here. Come to my apartment and have dinner with us tonight."

"Really?"

"Of course. You know where I live, don't you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anakin slid a glove over his mechanical arm, moaning and groaning irritably. Padme gave him a terse look, as she set the table for three.
    "How do you know she won't tell anyone?"

"I trust Dorme with my life. How many times has she risk her own to save mine? She was my only friend for many many years."

Anakin circled the table and pulled Padme into his arms. "I was hoping," he whispered against her lips... "the two of us could spend some quality time."

"But Anakin, now that you're the Chancellor's aide to the Council, you'll be here every night. We're not worlds apart anymore. It shouldn't pain you to share me with Dorme for a few hours..."

"What if I don't want to?" he mumbled stubbornly.

"Then you won't get the surprise I have

5. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    [face_blush] You naughty, naughty writer! Reading this makes me blush. No complaints here though!

On another note-you really, really have me worried for them! I had no idea that any of Padme's handmaidens could be so mean and conniving. Anakin really only has the heart for Padme (although it sounded for a second like he was lusting after the handmaiden). Please don't turn this into an Anakin-Handmaiden. PLEASE! [face_praying]

6. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Ohh this does not look good for Anakin one bit, and what will Padme say once she finds out what has happened to Dorme without knowing the full story.

7. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    "Master, D210 reports that Senator Amidala will be alright," came the voice of Threepio. Anakin hardly heard him. He sat beside Padme, holding and kissing her hand.

"And the baby?"

D210 and Threepio exchanged a series of chirps. "The pregnancy is going well... but she's afraid-"

Anakin turned, looking at the droids for the first time. "Afraid of what?" he barked.

Threepio took a step back. He and D210 launched into a series of chirps, Threepio looking at Anakin and throwing his hands in the air derisively before turning to D210 again. Apparently, D210 had mentioned something the Senator did not wish to tell! Threepio was quite upset about the breach of confidence.

"I, uh..."

"Threepio," said Anakin crisply. "What are you hiding?"

"Shall I get the Senator some water? She looks quite thirsty..." Threepio had been instructed not to tell master Skywalker about the problems. The senator said it would worry him incessantly.

The protocol droid scanned Master Skywalker's face. Computing... anger, danger, alert. Threepio began to knit an imaginary sweater with his hands, his fingers twisting nervously.

"D210 said...Senator Amidala will be out for a few days. The concoction poured in her drink is non-lethal, but can easily overwhelm a woman in Senator Amidala's condition. In a normal healthy pregnancy, the effects would wear off in hours... but in Senator Amidala's case... " Threepio couldn't tell him that she was already physically overtaxed. The Senator wouldn't want it. "She's going to be alright."

"Three days without Padme?" Anakin whispered, his eyes fixed on something distant and unseen. "I-I don't think I can do it."

"Master Skywalker, I assure you, Senator Amidala will be fine. I promise to take good care of her," Threepio assured. "I always do."

Anakin leaned forward and kissed Padme on the forehead softly. Her eyelashes fluttered and he waited for her to awake. She didn't. He backed away, then stood, turning to Threepio. "You always do," he repeated.

"Uh, Master... what about our 'houseguest'? Seems she's still asleep on the Senator's bedroom floor in a rather...(sigh) interesting position."

Anakin's mouth twisted to a look of disgust. What was he to do with Dorme? He couldn't even look at her. Not without doing something to hurt her for what she did to Padme -- what she did to him.

"Throw her out on the street-"

"But sir, she's not wearing any..."

"That's not our problem Threepio. Get rid of her."

Threepio sighed. "Very well, master..." so rude, he thought.

Anakin walked down the hall of Senator's court, his black cape flailing wildly behind him in the drafty corridor breeze. He cringed, thinking of Padme and her being unconscious. It was his fault, he sensed something was wrong with Dorme but left his wife alone with the handmaiden anyway. How was he going to tell her about Dorme? Would she believe him?
    He stopped outside the Chancellor's door. He needed to talk - anyone would do. Suddenly, Anakin thought better of it. He couldn't tell anyone about this. No one. It was too humilating. Anakin turned on his heels and walked toward the elevator, and felt a very familiar presence. A comforting one. A presence that always seemed to give him the right answers. Sometimes, answers he didn't like, but the right ones nonetheless.

"Anakin? What are you doing here?" Obi Wan asked, a look of surprise on his face.

"I'm on an errand for Senator Amidala."

Obi Wan gave him a funny look. "Figures," he replied somewhat tersely. "What are you Anakin? A Jedi? Or Senator's aide?" he griped.

"Padme has fallen ill."

Obi Wan immediately regretted the harsh words. "OH dear..." he said, patting Anakin on the shoulder. "I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I know the two of you are good friends. Will she be okay?"

"Yes, Master. Though she's in a coma... a light one that is expected to last a few days."

"This quite grave. More than I might have expected to hear. You know how deep my admiration of the senator is. Please keep me posted, will you, Anakin?"

Anakin sighe

8. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    :eek: Oh my...that brought a lump to my throat. I feel so sorry for Anakin but based on that last post...it does seem as though there was some consummation before he caught on it wasn't his wife *shields eyes*...right? [face_worried]

I do feel sorry for the position Anakin was in and he is truly being assaulted in a manner. I just hope he doesn't end up actually turned on by these advances (please no [face_praying] [face_praying])

"Throw her out on the street-"

"But sir, she's not wearing any..."

"That's not our problem Threepio. Get rid of her."

Awesome reaction! =D=

One bright moment was him and Obi-Wan bonding. That was great.

9. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    ha I guarantee, he'll never want dorme but she is going to push a few boundaries. I havent' decided how as of yet. And there was "some" consumation like you said, but only til he realized it wasn't padme.

10. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    :_| :_| :_|

Tears for Ani's rape-now Padme's not the only one he's ever been with :(

I get worked up over stuff like that :p

11. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    [face_beatup] it was very touch and go :(

12. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    I do hope this opens up a line of communication between Obi-Wan and Anakin so that they can talk openly about his relationship with Padme. Secondly- Dorme is just really coming off as a bit of a psycho. Well done.

13. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Three days since Padme had fallen ill and finally, it seemed she would wake up. Anakin sat beside her resting body, her hand pressed to his face. He gazed at her, watching as her eyes fluttered and slowly opened. He was happy to be the face she opened her eyes to.

"Ani?" she groaned in a raspy voice.

He leaned forth and kissed her on the lips. "How do you feel?" he smiled.

"Like... a ton of bricks dropped on my head. What happened? Why am I so tired?" Padme tried to sit up but a wave of dizziness forced her to lay back down. She slipped her hand from Anakin's grip and rubbed her belly. The baby kicked and flipped. She could almost see the head rising and sinking back down through the covers.

"Wow. Somebody's happy to be awake."

"I'm hungry, Ani, please get me something to eat."

"Of course," he replied. Anakin left the bedroom in search of Threepio. The only food he ever made usually grew on trees and were eaten raw -- while on missions with Obi Wan. Otherwise, Padme either cooked, or a chef at the Temple.

Padme looked around, wondering why she was in the guest room. Unbeknownst to her, Anakin had placed her there, not wishing her to lay in the same bed that Dorme had so callously violated. Not until the sheets were burned.

A few minutes later, Anakin returned, D210 and Threepio in tow. He sat a plate of food on a tray at the foot of the bed. "I thought D210 should have a look at you. I'm not sure if there is something you shouldn't eat."

Padme smiled. "Don't make a fuss over me, Anakin. I'm fine."

"Oh you're anything but fine, Senator Amidala. You were out for a solid three days!" Threepio chided.

Anakin turned, giving the protocol droid a piercing stare. Padme looked from Threepio to Anakin.

"Three days?"

"Don't worry about it, my love. I just want you to get well."

"Get well from what?"

"You... you got sick the other night when Dorme was here. Your iron was low, your sugar was high and you collapsed," Anakin lied. He had rehearsed it many times before saying it to her just now. He couldnt' tell Padme what Dorme had done. It would break her heart.

"Oh! I must have ruined the whole dinner," Padme mumbled. "Perhaps I should invite her again."

"No!" Anakin and Threepio exclaimed in unison. Padme gave the pair a strange look.

"Your immune system is a bit low and we don't want to drag any unseemly bugs into the house. You must get well, my lady," Threepio smartly replied. Anakin gave him a smile of approval.

"If you say so..." Padme chirped. Her head was starting to clear and the bright sunlight streaming into the room was starting to bother her less.

"D210, are there any restrictions on my recovery?"

D210 and Threepio exchanged chirps.

"No restrictions at all, she says. Just eat well, take your iron supplements, and stay in bed."

Looking at Anakin, a sly grin on her face, Padme replied. "Well... that can't be too bad. Oh! Ani, what about work? They must be worried senseless."

"Already taken care of. I stopped by the Chancellor's office to report your illness."

"Excellent. He really dotes on you, Anakin. Hearing it from you should prevent him from lobbying a complaint."

Padme threw the covers back and stepped out of bed.

"What are you doing?" Anakin asked.

"I'm gonna walk around. It's not to soon is it?"

D210 chirped.

"You're completely recovered," Threepio said. The drug was out of her system now.

Anakin held Padme's hand, allowing her to stumble like a toddler as she got her bearings. He linked her elbow into his and walked her to the veranda, into bright sunlight. Padme wore hair in curls that fell to her shoulders freely with no makeup on her face. She looked more beautiful than he had ever seen her. The soft curve of her belly, the way she held her hands just above it to cradle their baby. It made his heart warm, melting his recent troubles away. Anakin stood behind her, slipping his arms beneath hers, encircling her waist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following day,

14. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    That was beautifully written. That Dorme sure is a Team Creepy nutjob. And pregnant? Oh hells no!!!! :eek: She has to be faking that, and what a vile lie it is. :mad:

Unbeknownst to her, Anakin had placed her there, not wishing her to lay in the same bed that Dorme had so callously violated. Not until the sheets were burned.

A true man of honor. I wonder if he scrubbed himself in the shower too... :p

15. Myshia

Myshia Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2006
    I hope Anakin tells Padme everything about her so-called friend Dorme.

Please add me to your PM list. :)

16. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Padme and Anakin sat quietly for a moment entwined in each other's arms. Padme ran her fingers through his hair, letting the curls bounce and weave between her fingers.

Anakin caressed her arms. "I hope you never invite Dorme here again."

Padme laid her head against his. "I won't. If you promise to forgive me for having invited her to dinner tonight."

An iron grip fell around Padme's shoulders.

"You invited her to dinner?" he said in a deadened voice.

"It was before I knew she bothered you so much."

Anakin sighed. "Cancel it."

"I can't. I wanted to make things up for what happened the other night. You don't understand, Ani. With Dorme, I don't have to hide how I feel for you. It feels good not having to deceive someone I care about."

"You regret being married to me."

Anakin gave her a disappointed look. He slid Padme from his lap and left the couch. Padme squirmed until her body was in a position to rise from the depression he left. She waddled after him. He seemed... like "angry Anakin" again. He was becoming more and more uneasy, the longer he worked for Palpatine. They both had friends the other didn't like.

"I don't regret being married to you, how could you say such a thing?" Padme called. "What about Palpatine? He makes me uncomfortable and yet you continue to befriend him. And ever since you started working for his office, you've been miserable. You haven't been sleeping, you've been upset and sometimes... you yell at me when I told you how much I dislike it."

Anakin walked to the bedroom. Padme followed. Anakin pulled her inside, his arms around her waist.

"I don't want to fight-"

"Neither do I," Padme said. "Like all marriages, it takes work. We love each other so much, sometimes it hurts us more than it helps us."

"I've been irritable Padme...because-"

"Not that again. Not the dreams. I'm not going to die in child birth. You're irritable because you haven't been asleep. You haven't even been to our bed."

"I'm sorry," he said, rubbing her arm.

"Anakin, the dreams might have something to do with my being comatose the past few days. Could that be it? The danger has now passed. I'm still here."

He turned his face away, but Padme pressed her fingers into his cheeks, forcing him to turn and look at her again. She stood on her toes and kissed his lips. "Dorme will be back tonight. If it upsets you, I won't invite her again. But please... do your best to make it through."

"Fine," he grimly replied.

Padme pressed a pair of earrings into her ear, wondering if there was a kinder way to tell Dorme that all future plans were off. She couldn't understand Anakin's dislike of her friend and wondered if there was something he wasn't telling her.
    Anakin paced the veranda like he always did he was troubled. But the trouble he fretted over was much bigger than Dorme. He was upset over many things... for one he claimed the Jedi Council didn't trust him. Her reply was that they may have sensed his deception without directly pinpointing what the deception might be -- that it was his marriage to her, which went against the tenets of their religion that was hurting him and he would have to choose one or the other eventually. Which really amounted to more stress.

From what Padme gleaned from overheard conversations was that, Palpatine had asked him to spy on the Jedi and the Jedi had asked him to spy on Palpatine. Neither office trusted each other and Anakin was caught in the middle. Dorme was merely a pin in his side that he needed to be rid of. And she would oblige her husband if it would help him feel better. Anything to help him feel better...

The door bell rang. Padme seemed to float from her bedroom to answer. Anakin was not much company. He was altogether miserable and she needed relax.

The door slid open and Dorme was on the other side in a breathtaking strapless chiffon gown. "Dorme... you're beautiful!" Padme exclaimed.

The former handmaiden beamed, a look of condescentio

17. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    [face_love] [face_love] Thank you! That was a wonderful chapter!

The former handmaiden beamed, a look of condescention in her eyes as they fell to Padme's modest evening attire and full belly.

Oh poor Padme. That Dorme is assuming quite a lot, not doing much to hide what a b**** she is tonight!

I'm glad the truth was revealed and Padme was so composed. My respect for her has gone up, if it's even possible.

18. Myshia

Myshia Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2006
    Dorme got what was coming to her! =D=

I would have done more than slap her but that's just me. LOL

19. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Hi, I just found your story. Would you pleas add me to your pm list?

20. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006

The soft glow of a candle's flicker filled Anakin's and Padme's bedroom with hazy light. Padme sat with her legs curled beneath her, reminiscent of Dorme only nights before. Anakin pushed the thought from his mind. That was over now. Thanks to his precious Padme.

Padme sipped from an oblong stem of cider, while Anakin opted for something more potent. He promised himself, he wouldn't drink as much as Obi Wan -- ever.

Their arms entwined as they took yet another sip from the glasses like they had seen couples do on those awful holonet programs. They exploded in a fit of giggles.

"See? We're the best friends we could ever have."

"Indeed. Although, I find it a bit sad that we can't have friends like normal couples... at least none who would try exploit our 'situation'," Padme replied.

"Everyone in the Republic are becoming more treacherous with each passing day."

"Even the children?"

Anakin looked down, swirling the contents of his glass. "Some." His eyes darkened.

"Not our baby..." Padme replied, leaning toward him for a kiss.

His lips pressed against hers longer than she expected, his breathing almost erratic when they parted.

"Where will we live when the baby is born?"

"I don't know... maybe Alderaan or Hoth."

"Hoth? Are you crazy? The noses on that planet are way too big."

Anakin smiled. "What do you mean? You've never even been to Hoth."

"The air is too cold. You want a child with a big nose?" This was Padme's idea of humor.

"That's only a myth."

"I'm not taking any chances," Padme replied.

She moved to Anakin's side of the bed, snuggling in his arms. "I will go to Aeeq."

Aeeq was an ocean covered planet close to Naboo with cities and land masses that float on top of bodies of water. Anakin gave her a skeptical look.

"What if an asteroid penetrated the atmosphere and sank us?"

Padme laughed, pinching him softly. "Don't be silly."

"I'm not being silly, I worry about you and the baby everyday."

"You worry too much."

"I have to protect you," he said, finishing his glass of spice rum. Anakin kissed her forehead, his alcohol tinged breath made Padme cringe and laugh quietly to herself.

He reached into a bowl of fruit then pressed one into his mouth, a sarcastic look on his face. Did she forget how easily he could sense her thoughts?

"Who do you think the baby will look like?" Padme beamed.

"Uh... I don't know. Viceroy Gunray?"

"I'll kill you!" Padme turned and faced him. Her fists bounced off of Anakin's muscular pecs. He flexed them up and down for her amusement, then grabbed her flailing hands.

Anakin's idea of being silly was to behave in what Padme often described as "pernicious" The victims of his wry sense of humor evolved quite naturally, from Obi Wan to to his wife.

"That won't get you anywhere. Let me teach you a defensive tactic..."

"Get up, Anakin before you crush the baby."

He shrugged, then mumbled an apology about forgetting. "Okay, someone is holding you down, take your elbow and jab him in the neck like this... That'll stop the attacker from breathing for about... five seconds, long enough to grab his throat and try to catch his breath."

"Oh Anakin everyone knows about that," said Padme mockingly.

"Really? Then what do you do next?"

Padme looked around, trying to think of something to say.

"There isn't anything to do next, but get the hell out of there." He kissed her nose and did push ups over her body. He was bored, and Padme was great to tease and have fun with. Whenever his body pressed closer to hers, she tried pushing him back up. He kept his stomach rounded back, to keep from crushing her belly, which was like a small round ball. This enabled him on every other push up to steal a kiss.

"How long am I to be tortured?" Padme droned.

Anakin stopped, catching his breathing for ten seconds, a thoughtful look on his face... "Uhh... I don't know Padme. Until I'm done with my workout (doing push ups again with an arm tied behind his back), or until you find a way to entertain me."

A fine c

21. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    First off, love the mushiness, secondly I love how she just walked right up to Dorme and slapped the snot out of her- that was wonderful. Good to see that everything is out in the open, I only hope things continue to go well for the couple.

22. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    That's so cute, the way they tease each other. Very real. Loved the mush too [face_love]

23. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    i wish it would too... unfortunately it's going the way of ROTS :( and soon...

Rots fan, you will probably hate me for the twists that lie ahead.

24. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Okay, the visual I got with Anakin doing push-ups over Padme and getting all sweaty was too much for me to take!! Dang, is it hot in here or just me?!?!?! [face_whistling] [face_love]

THAT WAS TOTALLY HOT!!!!!!!

25. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    *shakes fist in air* Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.