main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga THE FIRST TIME (Anakin-Padme struggle to have their wedding night) OOOH FINALE POSTED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HeKilledYounglings, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeKilledYounglings

HeKilledYounglings Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2006
    Kamino:

Thousands of clones stood in uniform order, awaiting orders from Kamino leaders in Accordium Hall. The war was over. And while some assumed they would be free to live as they saw fit, the Jedi Council dropped proton bomb. The clones were to be sent to Kamino for termination.
    Years of fighting side by side with the Jedi and this was the thanks they got. Slowly, the paperwork was being processed. And the clones faced their fate with the same braveness in which they fought.

The Kamino beings would take the stage and direct them to a facility there on the planet. Likely gas, some of the clones troopers thought. Today must have been the day of their mass termination. For thousands were called to the hall. A second group would then follow theirs, to receive their orders to terminate.

A lone darkly cloaked figured appeared on the holoscreen before them, his head down as he spoke, face hidden in the darkness of his hood.

"The Jedi and what remains of the Senate have issued an order to terminate the clone forces," the voice spoke. "But now is not the time... the Republic is in trouble."

A murming of sorts swept through the hall. Some of the clones grabbed each other's hands as if to support each other, others watched the stage in apt attention.

"The clone forces were sworn to protect the Republic from tyranny and evil. Well... that day is upon us. And I ask you to join me in saving the Republic !" the cloaked continued. "It is your sworn oath. Your duty, your PURPOSE."

(An outbreak of applause)

"But sir," a voice called from the sea of clone troopers. "Our directives come from the Jedi."

Anakin pulled the cloak from his head, showing his face. An audible gasp rang out. "Then you are not in violation of your code. I am not only a Jedi, but THE Jedi. Anakin Skywalker...the Chosen One," he said.

Nearly all of the clone troopers knew and recognized the great Anakin Skywalker from places of battle and Holonet News. Of all the generals that commanded them, he was the only one who went out of his way to save them when they were in trouble, while the other Jedi didn't even see them as human.

All the clones stood in sharp salute to the great warrior. Not a single voice rose in protest.

"Together, we must save the Republic from its traitors. Section 87409 of Amendment 313 states the Jedi must serve the Republic and are barred from interfering in political affairs. And yet, they've driven our senators out of office by remand or outright execution in clear violation of the law. The Jedi are tyrannical. They're dictators... and have turned against the government we serve," Anakin said, pacing the stage before them. "In order to save it, we must drive this sickness and corruption from the heart of our beloved Republic... and out of Coruscant like poison from a wound and save what remains of the Senate and our security forces... we must save you."

[hr]
    Obi Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu walked briskly down the hall of the Jedi temple for an emergency council meeting. The Republic was being rebuilt and there was peace in the galaxy... But despite all the good that came out of Chancellor Palpatine's death and the end of the war, both men sensed that something was still out of place.
    "I have a bad feeling," Mace said.

"Think positive, Master Windu."

"Positive thinking is as unrealistic as hopeful thinking. Remember, we must face the challenges of head of us despite any uncertainty. Hope is hollow."

"Indeed."

The two Masters hurried into the Room of a Thousand Fountains, seeing only four masters there. Leading the discussion was Supreme Chancellor, Master Yoda.

"Disturbing report from Kamino, received I have. The clone forces have left."

"In violation of our order to terminate?" Master Windu shook his head, eyes wide.

"But Master Yoda... the clones are programmed to take Orders from the Jedi and the Jedi alone. How could this be?" Obi Wan asked.

"It means, it was a Jedi that ordered them to leave. Master Fitso has investigated and not one of our field Jedi, it is,"

2. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    :_| Oh...Anakin turned darkside without any interference from Palps! And I can understand his compassion towards the troops because they are human and he is a good man that way, but leaving Padme in the throes of labor? Real nice, Anakin! :mad:

Glad Kenobi steered clear of the carnage. I think Anakin should have stayed by Padme's side and had the storm troopers take care of the Jedi..*cough* General Order 66 *cough* [face_whistling]

3. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Obi Wan Kenobi gazed at Padme, eyes soft. D210 had somehow, worked a miracle, stabilizing the young woman. She now sat with both babies cradled in each of her arms.

"What will you name them?" Obi Wan asked.

"Luke. And Leia."

"They're beautiful names. I'm sure, Anakin will be very happy."

Her eyes fell, a sadness in them. "Is Anakin in trouble?"

"I'll talk to Anakin, it's nothing for you to worry about. That said, take care of the little ones. I will come back to visit you. I promise," he said, voice in a whisper.

"Will Anakin come back?" Obi Wan being there could only mean one thing. They were going to fight.

"I certainly hope so, my friend."

Obi Wan leaned and caressed the side of Luke's face. Then stood. Could he leave Padme to raise two infant children on her own? Leave them without a father? Kill his own best friend? That's what the Council wanted. And he resented it. But Anakin made things bad for himself. He probably meant well in trying to save the clones. But meaning well meant nothing to the Council, who were already biased and against him. Namely, its second in command, Mace Windu.

Just as Obi Wan turned to walk out of Padme's room, Threepio came bustling through the door.

"OH no!" he cried. "Senator Amidala, please, turn on the Holonet. There are disturbing reports of a rebellion at the Jedi Temple."

"Are you sure?" Padme gasped.

"Yes, and the report has come from the Senate. Apparently, the clone forces are there now, squashing the rebellion. It's gotten very very ugly, my lady."

Padme sat the babies on the bed beside her. Luke squirmed and Leia wailed. Their mother used a remote device to turn on Holonet news. She, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Threepio listened, all in shock at the recent turn of events.

"I'm sorry, I must leave now. Take care, Padme"

And with that Obi Wan was off, running from the house to his starship. If only, he had listened to Master Yoda who had gone to Kashykk to investigate the clone situation. He was asked to guard the temple last night, the only master available. If Anakin was behind this, he could have stopped him. Either by way of duel or simply by way of convincing him to change course.

The starship blasted through Mygeeto's atmosphere, and linked not far out of its system to the hypernot, which allowed him to move at light speed to Coruscant.

Padme clapped a hand over her face and sobbed. Is this the reason Anakin left her alone to have their babies? To get revenge on the Jedi? Would he do something so awful to the Republic they both served so loyally?
    The babies squirmed, and soon, both were wailing. Padme gathered them close, if anything, they were all she had left of Anakin, if he had done the unthinkable and turned to the darkside, or worse, died in battle.

"Please, Anakin... come back to me," she muttered.

[hr]

Plumes of smoke rose from the Jedi Temple. Onlookers gawked and pointed, while Clones try to steer them away from the carnage and debris. A starship circled above, watching everything... Yellow tape surrounded the premises below. Obi Wan landed the starship near the top of the temple, on a collapsed landing dock where the spire had fallen in.
    Where are the children? he wondered... the younglings, the padawans? Could Anakin do something like this? Obi Wan shook his head. Not Anakin. Not the boy who spent more than half his life under his very tuteledge.

He walked, stealth like, slipping from hall to hall, chamber to chamber, sabering Clones before they could detect them, sometimes snapping their necks...

Obi Wan sensed that Anakin was somewhere in the building. Likely, waiting for him or some other master. Someone he would match in a duel to the death. One, that wouldn't result in his own. For he was powerful indeed. Powerful enough to kill TWO Sith Lords, already at so young an age.

Obi Wan moved stealth-like to the Room of a Thousand Fountains. Yes, the very place where the council rejected Anakin's plea for mastery.

He walked inside, lightsaber ignited, stepping over puddle of blood. A chil

4. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Wow! This was really good. I love the quick updates, and the turns the story is taking. How very interesting that Anakin was able to talk Obi-Wan into joining him, instead of Mr. By-the-book Kenobi insisting on following his directives and destroying him. I think that a lot of what Anakin did was darkness (I mean, the younglings could have always been spared and retrained) but I understand his logic. The council brought a lot of this on themselves. I'm rooting for Anakin to kick Windu's ass [face_devil]

5. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    wow... I did not see any of that coming what so ever, and that fact that Obi-Wan sees that in which Anakin is talking about and agrees with him?!! I am dumbfounded- I can't wait to see the tongue lashing Anakin receives from Padme about his tactics and what his reaction will be.

6. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
    I'm rooting for Anakin to kiss Windu's ass

I think you mean "kick" Windu's ass. But now I don't think I can root for Anakin. The younglings? Children are innocent and it is an unforgiveable crime to do what he has done.

7. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    OMG-what an embarrassing typo! Yes, kick his ass is totally what I meant; fixed. Yeah I feel bad about the younglings too. Sparing the humanity of the stormtroopers while extinguishing the lives of the younglings....started out with good intentions but overall, not a good trade. :(

8. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    UP! When do we get another update on the story? I normally wouldn't say anything, but at the rates the updates were coming they slowed way down and I'm worried. [face_worried]

Want to see what happens next :D

9. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Sorry about the delay! The next chapter is coming right up, behind this and will he the finally. Methinks. Unless something happens in this next chapter and I can't end it LOL. - Yours Truly, HKY

Obi Wan Kenobi flew his starship to Kashykk, his mind a blur. Where did his loyalties lie? With the Order, regardless of what they had done to the Senate? Regardless of how they betrayed the chosen one, who had done nothing but fulfilled the prophecy? Or was he loyal to Anakin? Because he raised him and was like a son to him?
    He couldn't be sure.

He wasn't sure of anything these days. All he knew was that he was on his way to Kashykk to challenge Master Yoda. The Supreme Chancellor of the Jedi Order. Guide of light. Though, as of late it seemed he were anything but. He decided, he simply had to trust in his own decisions, just as he always have and press forward.
    [hr]

Mace Windu walked through the various control rooms of Mustafar, the hilt of his purple lightsaber wet with green and red blood. Bodies laid in sloppy piles, severed heads scattered about here and there. The second in command leader of the Jedi Council happened upon a Separatist hold out.
    "Lord Sidious promised us peace-"

"Consider this an end to your peace treaty," Mace replied. In one swift swipe of his blazing sword, the Viceroy was no more. Mace kicked his head across the room.

"An end to all those who opose the Repubic. Now we will finally have peace..." The Master whispered.

Suddenly... he felt a presence. A familar one. He turned around. A star ship landed on the landing strip just beyond the area in which he waited.

More separatists, he thought.

Mace clipped the lightsaber to his utility belt and strolled outside, hands on his hips. The landing platform descended and a lone cloaked figure climbed down the ramp.

"Skywalker," Mace said, teeth clench.

Anakin stood, legs akimbo. He shirked the cloak he wore from his back without even moving his arms.

"So... you've finally decided to turn yourself in."

"You're mistaken, Master Windu. It's you who are a wanted man."

"Wanted? You're the one who colluded with a known Sith Lord. A man who orchestrated the war from its very beginning."

"And as the chosen one, I destroyed that man. And yet, you destroyed my name. Ruined my career. But no worries. The Order and the Republic you and Master Yoda drove into the ground is no more."

"What do you mean?"

They circled each other.

"My army and I have have toppled the corrupt order and its Jedi Council. I am the acting Emperor of the Republic."

He turned his back to the Master, eyes gazing at the rivers of lava before him.

"Emperor?"

Mace Windu opened a hand and his purple lightsaber flew to his palm and ignited. He pointed the end of his blade at Anakin.

"Any Jedi not yet destroyed will be. But it is safe to say that the order is being rebuilt. The Sith were not the only corrupt ones. I am fulfilling my destiny as the chosen one. The order will begin anew. You will not be a part of it."

"No... You are wrong, Skywalker."

"Master Obi Wan seems to agree."

Mace narrowed his eyes.

"Then I suppose the time has come to end your short reign."

Anakin smiled, growling, "You will try..."

Anakin backflipped, lightsaber igniting as it flew to his palm. He attacked Mace Windu, swinging wildly, visciously, and kicking at all once. The Vaapad Master scrambled, stunned by Anakin's display of raw power. He whirled his purple lightsaber, meeting the parries with equal ferocity.

But Anakin, younger, faster, and stronger drove the Master back into a darkened corridor where their lightsabers collided in explosions of light. Mace Windu soon realized, that he was in the fight of life. There were no games, there was no playing, he needed to think -- fast. He kicked Anakin into a wall then force pulled him to the ground, knocking him over a table where separatist bodies laid in a bloody puddle.

Anakin's hand rose and he clenched his fist. Mace dropped the lightsaber, rolled over the side of

10. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Anakin walked through mustafar alone. Thinking about home. Thinking about the time he had been away from Padme and their child. Seven weeks old now. A child he had never seen. He counted bodies in the various control rooms. The Viceroy was dead. Anakin gave a silent thanks to the fallen Jedi Master lying dead at the bank of the Mustafar river. He thanked Mace from saving him the trouble of doing it himself.

With all threat against his Empire out of the way, Anakin decided to head home. To meet his child. To make love to his wife. More than enough time had passed, he thought with a smile.

Anakin turned, sensing a presence there on the Lava planet. A ship landed near his own. He knew that ship. His heart flipped. Home had come to him. Anakin attached his blue lightsaber to the utility belt wore. He had used it to stab holes in any bodies that appeared to be breathing, still.

He hurried out of the control room, not wanting to frighten Padme with so many dead bodies. He ran toward the ship as the landing platform descended - heart caught in his throat. Then pushed it down with his mechanical hand, too anxious to let it fall on his own.

Anakin ran up the stairs. And Padme greeted him, meeting him halfway down. He wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her tightly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. "Where's the baby?"

Padme looked as though her world had come to an end. And suddenly, his heart clenched with worry. He shook her. "The baby!?"

"Inside," she said, lip trembling.

Anakin ran aboard, racing to deck. Padme followed. He approached, finding a crib with two babies inside. Two identical babies. A girl and a boy. He turned and looked at Padme, his eyes swelling with love.

"Twins?" he asked.

Padme nodded. He had never bothered to come see them. So consumed with the Republic and taking over. So consumed with power and greed. Her heart thundered in her chest, pounding with fear.

Anakin walked slowly to where the babies lay sleeping. Splattered blood soaked his cloak. He could not hold them. Not until he had taken a shower. He didn't want separatist infected blood to touch his babies. They were like angels. Their faces were of peace. It was the second happiest moment of his life.

"What are their names?"

Padme looked down, unable to meet his eyes. "Luke and Leia."

She fought the sorrow that oppressed her aching heart. Anakin walked toward her, cupping her chin. "What's wrong?" he said. "You're not happy?"

He gave her a questioning look then pulled her close. Padme shirked from his grasp then turned and walked from the deck, leaving the ship with hope of not waking the babies. Threepio was with them. Threepio was her friend, her everything. Everything that Anakin should have been. He would look after the babies while they talked.

Anakin followed her out, face contorted with sudden anger.

He grabbed her arm, twirling her about to face him. "What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong!"

"I-- we've hardly seen you. You haven't come home, you haven't comlinked. I was so worried, Anakin..." she cried... "Master Windu told me horrible things."

"You've seen Master Windu?"

Anakin remembered what the fallen master had told him about Padme.

She looked down, eyes weepy with tears. "He told me, you and the clone troops stormed the Jedi Temple. That you killed your masters, your friends, even the younglings."

Anakin clenched his teeth. He held her by the arms,his head bent toward her. "Master Windu is trying to turn you against me."

"So... what he told me about the children was a lie?"

Anakin caressed her cheek. "The Senate have named me Emperor."

Padme looked down, shrinking out of his grasp. "So I've heard."

Anakin sighed. "From Master Windu right?" Apparently, the master had visited Mygeeto. Had even been in his house with his wife and children.

"Master Windu said-"

"Don't you dare speak his name to me, as though he means something. He means nothing to us. I don't want to hear ANYTHING else about Master Windu."

Padme backed away, seeing the anger in hi

11. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Oh wow.. I didn't see that coming at all. Padme leaving Anakin, and Anakin once again going postal. I do believe you left the ending quite open ended for a possible sequel??
    Very well done, this fic was an interesting ride to say the least, if you do sequel this please let me know.

12. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Thanks! And thank you to everybody who read this story, you and Rotsfan most faithfully.

I really appreciated the feedback.

Also, just wanted to point out... I never said Padme died LOL I did indeed, leave it very open ended and may follow up with a second story.

WHen I'm writing, I find it hard to follow other writers. SO I'm glad to be done so I can read everybody else for a while. So I'm printing stuff off to save for my lunch break at work throughout the week. Which will be cool. I have one other story that I'm actively writing now, so it's not too bad.

Glad it was fun. It was plenty fun to write. @};-

13. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    OMG what a sad ending!! Excellent story though, I really liked your spin on it :)

14. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    Yes sad ending. I wanted to be done but i'm thinking about following up with sequel to the story. i dont think it's done with me.

Can A/P go out like this? :(

15. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    Can I have the ultimate version of this fic? great story! I hope Anakin doesn't turn! ~Anastasia

16. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    :eek:

No, no they can't! I was freaked that he went overboard and killed her, but breathed a little sigh of relief when you said you left it open. Please let them find light side resolution together! Write a sequel, you must. :D

"This is the end for you, master. I'm sorry. I wish it were otherwise..." He spoke, his back facing Master Windu's incinerating body. It was only a few minutes, but his death seemed to take forever. The flames raged and roared, its shadows flickering like a great black monster.

Finally, Mace Windu groaned and wailed sorrowfully. Then the wailing was no more.

Yeah. Buh-bye, oh dark one. (not sorry to see Windu go). Man, towards the end there, with Ani/Obi/Mace/Yoda assuming different roles but parallel to those in the movie, it was really interesting to see "light" prevail, as it were, with the fall of the Jedi. They were plenty greedy, corrupt, and needed to go down. Although Mace being rescuciated to live for revenge and Yoda establishing base has me kinda worried. [face_worried] Fodder for a sequel plot, perhaps? [face_mischief]

Felt bad for Anakin towards the end. Padme came to see him and I didn't think the answers he was giving her were all that bad. And then she started busting out with that *I don't love you I don't want you* stuff which was really not very nice of her [face_shame_on_you] You know better than that Padme, you love him no matter what he does. Just hear him out! The good man isn't hard to see, he's right there on the surface, woman!

17. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
    I couldn't love someone if they murdered a child. There are few things I cannot forgive and that is at the top of the list. A child is truly innocent, never even having lived a true life, never getting the chance of understanding love. To take that from anyone, a child no less, is truly despicable. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that I could bring myself to forgive that person, let alone love them. What makes it worse is that the younglings were given to the Jedi by parents who believed their children would be safe and cared for, only to have the sacrifice of losing their child be in vain.

18. HeKilledYounglings

Jul 26, 2006
    I agree, Powerforce. WHich is why I wrote Padme as "hating Anakin" or rather, hating what he did while at the same time, blaming herself since his reasons for doing it was supposedly for her.

I'm trying to redeem him somehow. It's a tough one to redeem though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.