main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The First to Die: A repost of an old story..cause something happened to it!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by son-of-kenobi, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    Anakin Skywalker stood near the exit as the shuttle, from Coruscant landed with a slight bump. Anakin thought of his new mission as he exited the ship. ?Take out the Jedi.? His unknown dark master he now served had given him his first mission by holo. ?Complete this mission and you shall become my apprentice.? At first he had been reluctant, he didn?t want to be restrained or taught, the wretched Obi-wan Kenobi had given him enough lessons to last a life time, but he really needed to improve his mastery of the dark side if he were to one day become the ruler of the galaxy. The battle against his new master served to prove his point. His weak Jedi abilities were no match for the power of the dark side, and his puny imitations of the sith lord?s dark battle techniques were laughable.

As he sped across the sees of Kamino, on his Jedi water speeder, he pulled out his light sabre and replaced the blood red crystals within the chamber, with his old azure crystals, carefully positioning the sith crystals, in the chamber as to be able to make a quick transition. He dismounted his speeder as he saw the Jedi battling the assassin droids. As he ran towards the battle, in the middle of a large landing pad, he lit his sabre, and masked his presence, as he eliminated the sound of his footsteps as he approached the swarm of droids from behind. Still unaware of the approaching enemy the droids maintained their fire on the main group, as Anakin, attacked with force aided speed, strength and precision.
    The droids only started to turn and fire on him when he had taken out a third of their numbers with, horizontal swipes, slashes and sabre throws. Anakin retreated back as the odd bolt turned into rapid fire. Soon his sabre was a blur, as he kept it in a perpetual circle, deflecting bolts back at the droids. It served him two purposes; he defended himself while he could take out the droids, and ?accidentally? take out the Jedi. With the droids in a block, back?to-back, the Jedi and Anakin maintained a deadly crossfire which took out many droids and many of the unexperienced padawan learners.

With half the droids decimated and only five Jedi left, Anakin once again discretely masked his presence and embraced the dark side of the force, surging into the formation of the droids and attacked with new found strength and ability. Minutes later, totally exhausted, he feigned defeat and fell to the floor. With only a handful of Jedi and droids left, he planned to let them wipe each other out. Of the Jedi he saw battling the droids; he recognised only one of the surviving Jedi. Jedi Knight Ferus Olin, Anakin?s, lifelong foe and prime first target.

He is skilled, thought Anakin, as Ferus finished off the final assassin droid and checked around for any surviving Jedi. Meters away from Ferus, Anakin still hid his presence in the force, as he deftly removed the azure crystals from his lightsaber, and repositioned the red. Anakin slowly pulled out a vibroblade and cut himself in the chest, using the force to open the small tear, into what would look like a blaster wound.
    Ferus now approached slowly, obviously mourning the loss of his fellow Jedi. Anakin stood, slowly rising from the bottom of a mound of smouldering droid parts. Ferus jumped in surprise.
    ?W-w-what happened? Are you alright?? Ferus stammered disbelievingly. Anakin?s fall seemed to have been convincing.
    ?I?m fine. Well I will be, when you are dead," Anakin replied, keeping the last part of his sentence to himself. Anakin slowly released his masking and let the full power of the force flow through him, the light and the dark, missed together, uncontrolled. The sheer power of the Force knocked Ferus off his feet, and as he rose back to his feet, he spoke.

?I knew it,? Ferus whispered to himself, ?I?ve always known it,? he raised his voice and tempo, ?you have fallen, you are tainted, you are not a Jedi, you have failed.?

?You were right Ferus, I was destined for this.? Anakin spoke sombrely.
    ?Well, this ends here, I am putting you under arrest...? Ferus spoke with

2. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    come on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.