main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon The Flames of War

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *standing in a wide spacious field, exposed to nature itself Larena yells out in anguish:

I SHALL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!! The fanforce WILL continue, those who are with me follow me into battle! This shall be the virtual battles of ALL virtual battles! We will see, when all is said and done...[face_flag]

*closes eyes for a second and swallows some fresh air. Eyes slowly open as she steps back into the trees for cover, pulling out her blaster Larena ducks down and glares upon the fanforce with evil eyes.

IT IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM...

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    You're attacking the FanForce?

3. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I sense popcorn story 3.

4. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    *pulling his lightsaber from under his dark cloak, the air around him seems to shine with the red tone of his lightsaber, his evil, red eyes stairing into the shadows, looking for his enemy*

"Though we may practice opposite sides of the force, i gladly give my darkside powers in aid of defending this sanctuary"

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It is the innevidable when good and evil come together to fight the symbol that threatens them both for one space in time, to use the unity of varied warriors and Jedi as the source of power that will bring down this enemy. For what lurks behind the demention of unforseen evils that brings this fanforce to it's knees??? It has yet to show it's ugly face in materialistic form, but it has lingered as an idea for too long...

*Larena held her breath for a mistakeable moment and realized she had been too cocky. With one swift stroke the creature of the fanforce pushed her back in a wind of suprize causing her blaster to leave her grasp and fly into the unknown. Now it was serious business, before all could make out what had happened there appeared a bright blade of white crystal emerging from her hand crafted lightsaber handle.

"I am a keeper of the peace, not a warrior...But I will do what I must to send you back to the depths of all humans thoughts and away forever."

*The true vision of symbolism had again gone away, and Larena stood in a ready fight stance with sharp eyes. This "passion killer" has reigned in the O.F.F. for way to long.

6. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook was amazed by what had just transpired. All of a sudden Larena was declaring war against the O.F.F. and talking of a creature that was the foan force, or was controlling it. While _Vengeance_ stood baffled by her declaration, Medfordforcemaster unleased the dark side in attempt to assist Larena in destroying them all. Atticus and Crash were no where to be found, and Brook knew they would need Crash's blaster skills and Atticus' force mastery to stop Larena. He also tapped into the force to call to Brandon, who, alongside Brook, could use their mastery of lightsaber combat to stop Larena, who was equally powerful in force and swordplay as the rest of them. Alas, Medfordforcemaster's dark powers would only destroy himself, and Larena. The Dark Side is never used in defense.

Because of the sitiuation he was in, Brook decided to try and calm Larena down rather than attempt to fight her himself.

"Larena, I know that you desire to shape the fan force the way you see fit, but ultimately you will destroy it and yourself. Think about what you're doing. We all have to make sacrifices, but ultimately they will pay off and allow us to live in peace. Put away your saber and let go of the Dark Side you've tapped into. Medfordmaster is evil. He is the monster you should destroy, not the one you believe to control the fan force. You think you're helping the fan force but you are destroying it. You're greed and lust for power are blinding you."

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Larena looked at her fanforce friend in confusion...

"Do you know what you are talking about Brook? I set out to destroy the thing which KEEPS us from being a fanforce, not the fanforce members. I have realized the only weapon to destroy this symbolic threat is to act in UNITY, the very thing this monster hopes to demolish. THAT is the thing which I fight against, brokenness. This thing seeks to break us apart, we must come together as a fanforce and ACT NOW. I have not gone crazy, I ask for the very thing I've always asked for: An active Fanforce. But now more than every we must pull together because the threat of time dispassioning SW has started to take place, we have become numb to the very thing we stand for. Are you with me?"

8. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Larena, you've been blinded. I cannot allow you to destroy what the fan force is. This creature is the fan force, but you are intent on bringing the fanforce together by destroying it. I have no choice but to fight you.

9. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Hey Larena, I saw we nuke the site from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

10. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Venge strolls in quietly behind the epic speeches and bared sabers. He glances from member to member slowly, and takes a seat on the grass.

"Can't we all just get along without having to resort to violence?"

</obligatory>

11. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    "Atticus, I should have guessed you'd help Larena destroy us all."

12. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    *stands off to the side recording these moments for history*

13. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    *moves along side larena, lightsaber in one hand, the other crackling with darkside energy, ready to be unleashed. He looks upon brook, confusing ever so slightly hints in his deathly gleam*

"Do you not stand with us, Brook. Dark and light, working together, to destroy a common enemy?? It is as if the Yuuzhan Vong themselves have invaded us once again, an enemy that seems to be ahead of us always, winning always. I will devote my powers, my resources, to destroy this enemy, no matter what the cost. they shall taste the bitter edge of my blade, and truly fear the darkside of the force"

14. medfordforcemaster

May 3, 2005
    "the enemy shall be named discord, and until defeated, the drums of war shall be heard far and wide on the fanforce. Take up arms, my fellow fans, for the time to act is now, let us follow larena into battle, let us pray to the force that she has the might and leadership skills to lead us. May the force be with her......."

*turns to larena, raises his lightsaber in front of his face in a salute, and bows*

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    *Drops fancy speech

"What is your PROBLEM?! I am keeping the fanforce ACTIVE, not "destroying" it. GET THE PICTURE. I am making war on the "fanforce monster"(which IS symbolically a figure of speech) THE THING THAT KEEPS PEOPLE FROM POSTING!!!"

:oops:

16. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Brook sighed. "This I cannot allow Larena." You see, I am the monster, and if you want to have an active board, you will have to destroy me. I am protecting this fan force from becoming the disease that is a popular board, like the film boards, or the fan activity boards. I'm trying to maintain the peace on this board, but you have rebelled, and now we must fight."

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    "So it has come to this my dear friend? Are we really to fight over such a thing as this? In all my wishes it has been as inoccent as wanting a fanforce that is closer to one another in friendship, and becoming more talkative...now you wish to strike me down for something that there is no harm in trying for?"

*Larena stood there, looking at Brook. With a sad yet frustrated look on her face she broke contact and focused her eyes on the ground...

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    2 long desert like days had passed in the O.F.F. Larena now realize she was truly alone in this jundland waste, the sound of a deathly silent wind was all that was to be heard in the Oregon Fanforce. A random dried leaf swam through this ghost board and soon battled Larena's leg for passage, with one swift move she was on the ground in tears of defeat and the little leaf had escaped into the emty solitude virtual world...

"I cannot fight for something nobody ironically wants, I sit here on my knees in defeat. Not because I cannot do it, but because of how overwelmed I am with disapointment. It saddens the deep parts of Fandom and kills it in one breath. You who show no enthusiasm, be gone."

And with that the flood of tears came so rapidly she could not talk. But that held no consiquence to her, for there really was not a soul she COULD talk to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.