main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Foolish and the Weak: A Corran Horn Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ejedir, Apr 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    I don't believe there was any mention of Iella. ...

2. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    I'm not sure if Corran met Iella that young...

UP!

3. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    I don't know how old he was, but she mentions his mother in one of the books. It made it seem as though she knew her.

4. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Woah woah woah guys, just cool it for a while okay :) ? (I am still technically 'not here' but I do hang round once in a long while). The problem is that Ejedir has a very busy life right now--a singing group, an acting group, and she's in a production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" right now. Add ninth grade homework and social relationships to that . . . she's not on the puter much anymore (she also teaches and takes piano lessons). We haven't been able to get together and write for a while now--this month we will, I swear it! Sorry sorry sorry for the wait . . . just hang in there, kay? :):):):) We'll make it up to you!!

5. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Hey RJ!!! UP!!!

6. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    <grin>
    <Calm down. It's okay. They will post.>
    hehe
    :D

7. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Okay peeps. . . I am deeply sorry for not posting. . . hehe. . really I am, but as Jai said, my life is not exactly permitting me to be on the internet. . like hardly at all. I'm lucky if I get to check my email in two weeks! For the last month I've had two plays to rehearse for, and so that takes up two or more of my days. I have piano on one day, and teach on two others. Then I am in a singing/performing group and of course I'm involoved in school and church activities. Supposedly we're going to try and finish this up and give you a humongous post over spring break(this week) If not, you'll at least get a big one :)

Sorry for the delay! Thanks for the support and keep reading!

8. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    *grin*

tomorrow, tomorrow. . .thursday if all else fails :D

9. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Corran shrugged and followed him. The four young men sat down in the hard metal chairs reserved strictly for the ?bad? kids. Corran, Chance and Joey sat slouched with their arms folded across their chests while Tjiad sat, still staring at his robe. ?Tops.? Grabbek called.

Joey stood and sighed. ?I am resigned to face my doom, please keep my music safe until I return.? He walked into Grabbek?s office and less than five minutes later came out with a drawn, sad expression on his face.

?It is horrible. The Inspector has told me that I must un-dye my hair before I will be able to attend class. It is a waste of credits because I just got it done one week before now. I am extremely saddened.?

?Sorry man.? Chance looked past Joey at Grabbek.

?Koger, you?re next.?

Chance let out a deep breath and stood. ?Wish me luck.?

Tjiad finally spoke at this point. ?Trust in the Elders, they will lead you through this.?

?Right.? Chance shook his head and bobbed his head at Grabbek as he passed. The door slammed shut behind him. A few minutes later, he returned to the group. ?No big
    deal, I just have to be the cook?s aide for a week.?

?T. . .T. . .You.? Grabbek said and pointed to Tjiad.

Tjiad stood and bowed slowly. ?I believe that you are in league with the Elders and understand that I beg forgiveness for throwing a pea at my friend Corran.?

?I don?t really care. My office.?

Tjiad nodded and slowly strolled into the office. He came out, jaw quivering. He turned back to look into the office. ?This is special attire! I must be allowed to continue to wear it! The Elders would not approve. The Priests will get you!?

Tjiad took his seat. ?Corran.? Grabbek said.

Corran hesitated not at all and walked confidently into Grabbek?s office. ?Sir?? He queried.

Grabbek shook his head. ?Corran, Corran. I expected better of a Horn. I let you in because of your high score on the entrance exam, but you are showing me that you do not have the maturity to be here.?

Corran smirked. ?Inspector, notice that I do not have a speck of food on me, hence, no evidence. And evidence is the core of any case sir, according to CorSec rules and regs. Not to mention that I have had enough control and maturity to be here since I was thirteen. Anything else sir??

Grabbek huffed and cleared his throat. ?You missed your calling Horn. You should have been a lawyer.?

Corran shook his head. ?A slimy snake? I think not.?

?I will let you off easy, for the reason that you are correct, I have no evidence. You will serve a week in the kitchen with your roommate though. Agreeable??

?Five days.?

?A week.?

Corran shrugged. ?It was worth a try. Thank you sir.? Corran about-faced and practically marched out of the room. The door swung shut behind him. He grinned at his three co-conspirators. ?Too easy. Classes start in a week, until then, I suggest we fulfill our punishments.?

?What?s your schedule?? Chance asked him as they washed tables.

Corran shrugged. ?Classes don?t start until tomorrow. I don?t have to have them memorized until then.?

?You miss your parents?? Chance dumped his cloth into the bucket.

Corran stopped and stared out into nowhere for a moment then turned to his roommate. ?Yeah, some times more than others.?

?I miss mine a lot. Kinda funny, a nineteen-year old boy missing his parents.? Chance chuckled a bit. ?Miss my younger siblings too, you have any brothers or sisters??

Corran paused again. ?No.? He threw his rag into the bucket. ?How many do you have??

Chance shook his head. ?Too many to remember.?

?Come on.?

?Eight, nine with me. I?m the oldest.?

Corran pulled a face. ?Ouch, how is it??

?Busy, hectic, and chaotic.? Chance laughed. ?But I wouldn?t change it for the world.?

?Yeah,? Corran grabbed the bucket and began to walk toward the kitchen. ?I had a sister once. She lived for less than a day, and . . . .? He trailed off, embarassedly realizing that his voice had cracked, something it hadn?t done for three years. Chance gave

10. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Wahooo!!! :) I do believe that that's the last we have written, so just sit tight and wait for a weekend :)

;)

11. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    c'mon, we posted! After so many comments SOMEONE must be reading :D

12. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    I just couldn't believe we had a post! YAY!!! That was great!! I love how Corran avoided any major punishments. :)

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

13. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    FINE! I'll wait ANOTHER month to post if this is all I get! (Thanks Aralna our ONE TRUE LOYAL SUPPORTER) ;) It's just gonna take you guys a few days to get back in the swing of things . . .RIGHT? hehe . . Jai is here, we are(or in actuality WILL BE) writing :D More ASAP(and as soon as we get some replies!!!!) MUHAHAHA (I know, I'm one to be askin for replies HA!)

14. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    :eek: Please don't wait another month! I can't stand the suspense! (Even when there isn't a cliffhangar)

15. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    We are in the process of writing right now!

16. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    One prank done and another one's already on it's way? Corran, you bad boy! :p

17. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Nice to see you two back! Glad to hear all's going well, and even happier with a post! :D :D

More please!!! :)

18. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    Glad you're back. Great post. I'm glad you've returned Jai. Can't wait for the next one.

19. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
  20. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    wahoo!!!! Great Post!!!!

21. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    ack my subscription ran out .. . .

I love it 'Jedir, I love it!!!!!