main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Foolish and the Weak: A Corran Horn Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ejedir, Apr 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    errrrrr is anyone else not able to read the 73rd page?

Edit: Anybody know...Why does it show 73 pages when there are only 72?

2. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    I can't read the 73 page either. Hmmmm.

3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Uhhh, i don't know what your mean by the 73 page.

probably has to do with going on to many roller-coasters and having my brain turn to mush.

yeah, that's it.

UP!!!!!

4. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    We got to nearly the last scene at our sleepover . . . I don't know *where* 'jedir is, and since she has the story . . . :) She'll get it up ASAP, I'm sure.

5. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
  6. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    The sooner, the better! :D

7. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Great posts Jedir! I caught up, wahoo!

8. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I'm still here! More!

9. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  10. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    is MORE!!!!!! to subtle of a hint!?!?!?!

11. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Hello?!?!??!?

well Happy Mother's Day.

12. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    well unfortunately for Corran, his mother isn't there for him this mothers day. .. at least in the story. . . ;)

13. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    UP! Can't wait for the next post.

Perator

14. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
  15. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    OKAY! HA! I HAVE RETURNED! *grin* After a long troubling last quarter of school, I have only a week left, and I am quite glad, because the only thing I have left to do is a report on Christopher Columbus. . .go me. ANYWAY. . .Here's the scoop. We have FINISHED writing the story, and we're going to give you all of it . . .EXCEPT the last scene . .hehe SO, I want LONG, EXPLICIT, replies. . you should have PLENTY to comment on. . hehe. Here ya go. . this may take a couple posts. . .
    ------------
    Corran strutted around like he was King of the Academy. . .which he was. Being eighteen now, he at least had somewhat reached the usual age of student entry. Somewhat. He had earned the respect of every other student and teacher at the school. . .most of them anyway. He was still having problems with Inspector Grabbek, and he was the most important to get along with, seeing as he gave out final grades and determined who was scrubbed and who was able to go on.

Life was looking up after six months at the school. The administration was planning a ?field study?. In other words, a big trip, meaning lots of things to do. He laughed evily to himself. Not that he was going to do anything. But if an opportunity presented itself. . .who was he to turn it down?
    ---------

?Blue team, red shuttle. Green team, yellow shuttle. Red team, orange shuttle. . .? And the officer droned on while the trainees stared at him stupidly. What were they trying to do? Confuse them all so they didn?t have to take all the students on this ridiculous field trip?

?Why don?t they use the same colors?? Corran whispered to his roommate.

?Because, they?re not that smart.?

?Right. So we?re team purple on the chartreuse colored shuttle??

Chance grinned. ?Shaddup. Red shuttle. Hurry up.?

They trotted to their assigned shuttle and produced their identity/clearance cards. The guard waved them through, ?Seats eleven and twelve,? he mumbled.

?Coronet here we come.? Chance said as they plopped in their seats.

Corran sighed and shook his head. ?How is Coronet ever going to cope with two incredibly hot guys like us??

Rolling his eyes, Chance replied, ?You wish.? Then, he glanced around, as if to check for spies. Corran looked at him curiously. Once Chance was satisfied that whatever he was looking for wasn?t there, he reached into his pocket and threw what he had grabbed into Corran?s lap.

?Keg?? Corran questioned. He took out the package of cards, and sure enough, real Keg cards. ?Isn?t this kinda illegal??

?Illegal?!? Chance huffed. ?Hah! On Corellia!?

Corran shrugged. He had a point, even if it was illegal, no one cared. ?And you want to go into law enforcement??

Chance shrugged. The remainder of the trip was uneventful, save for the one girl getting air-sick. Other then that, things were smooth sailing.

When students were taken on trips such as these, the officers in charge were called Monitors. Most students thought of them as fun-hating evil overlords. The purple-team?s monitor was named Vando Kole. He had sharp features and jet black hair. He always looked as if he were about to murder someone. Vando began to speak. ?Listen scrubs. You do what I tell you and everybody goes home happy. You don?t, and I can promise you, you won?t like it. We?re stopping at the hotel for the night, it?s about 2200 hours, you have an hour to do what you like. Lights out at promptly 2300. The keys for your room are up here with me. You lose your key, you?re dead. Don?t be late. Come up and get your keys. After curfew, no leaving your rooms either.?

Chance grabbed the first key. It was room 509. The fifth floor. ?C?mon Cor, let?s go see the sights for an hour.?
    ???---
    The duo returned to their room at exactly 2258. ?Wow, we?re not late. Be amazed.? Corran said.

?Time for a game of Keg, no?? Chance grinned as he locked the door behind them.

?Let?s wait until the Monitor comes and checks on us, then go get the other boys on the floor. More credits that way.?

Chancee shrugged. ?Fine. You always have to come u

16. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    You weren't kidding when you said LONG! But it was great, I can't believe this story is coming to an end! *sniff*

17. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    Great post! :D It took me a half-hour to read, and I wasn't distracted at all during that time. :)
    Nice of you to include Iella and Gil in that. And of course, Kirtan Loor is important.
    I hope the last scene's long too. It's hard to believe this is ending.

18. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    Sorry peeps, the last post is only a page. . .but I expect it will make an impact :D

19. Perator

Sep 3, 2000
    Great work. Wow, that took a LONG time to read. I think I can guess what the next (and final :( ) scene will be. I really enjoyed the beginnging academy part, and I think having all of Carran's friends go adn join the rebels was a great touch. It makes Corran's choice easier to understand.

I can't wait for the final part. Hopefully it will be soon.

UP!

[face_devil] Perator [face_devil]

20. Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2000
    Nice short post there! :p

21. Perator

Sep 3, 2000
  22. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Wow!!!

That was great guys! You certainly reappeared with a bang! :)

I loved the bit where Corran climbed into the room with the girls, and how you've included alot of the people to appear in the future.

One post left?!?!?!?!? :(

Looking forward to it though!!! :D

23. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Thanks Calam! Must give credit where it's due, though grin. That scene is the actual, nearly word-for-word High School Band Trip experience of a good friend of ours :D :) :D

24. Perator

Sep 3, 2000
    LOL! Can't wait for the last scene. I'm sure I know what it is. When do we get it?

UP!

Perator

25. Perator

Sep 3, 2000
    UP AGAIN! When do we get it?! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.