main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Force Awakens" Fan Films Forum Thread — Spoilers IN THIS THREAD ONLY

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by AdamBertocci, Dec 16, 2015.

1. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    In case you haven't noticed, "The Force Awakens" comes out pretty dang soon. Some people have even already seen it.

Fan Films has always been a tight little community and I am sure many of you are excited to discuss the movie with your fellow filmmakers. However, just as we did with "Revenge of the Sith", Fan Films is following a no-spoiler policy until one week after release, with one exception: this thread.

This thread is the ONLY place in Fan Films where spoilers will be permitted until one week after the release, which is Christmas Day.

DO NOT post spoilers in ANY other thread in Fan Films before Christmas, or there will be consequences.

DO NOT start other threads for "The Force Awakens" in Fan Films, or there will be consequences. If for some reason you have a Fan Films-related question about TFA ("how do I do this effect from TFA for my film?!"), either keep it in here or wait till Christmas.

Of course, the Jedi Council also has an entire spoilers-allowed forum for TFA if you want to take a step into a larger world: http://boards.theforce.net/forums/star-wars-the-force-awakens-spoilers-allowed.10864/

And now for the first little choice tidbit: Be sure to stick around for the credits and you'll see the names of at least two TFN Fan Films alumni, Brandon Flyte and Ryan Wieber.

Rick McCallum loves you!

2. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Speaking of Ryan...
    Another followup is that a friend was able to bring Michael (Dorkman) Scott to see the movie, complete with the extra assistance he needs while still recovering thanks to some help from folks at Disney. Pretty cool.

That said
    Boring conversation anyway .... Adam, we're going to have company!

Have fun.

3. DX6channel

DX6channel Jedi Master star 1

May 23, 2010
    I've seen two pretty good ones.