main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Force Awakens Premiere - Regal Continental 10, Friday Dec 18

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 10, 2015.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    IF you are planning to come on Friday and be a part of the festivities, you MUST give us your legal name. I have to have these by noon tomorrow (12.17) at the latest.

2. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Thanks for everyone's flexibility! I want to thank you all for volunteering to come and help with urban Peak. At the end of the day we are not doing this for anything but the kids!!!!

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Thanks for putting together a great event, nnaydolem! We had lots of people come by the Urban Peak table and the Green Screen Adventure. With Melody's company's matching donation, we raised almost $900 for Urban Peak. Woo-hoo!

Photos of the table and our two BB-8 winners:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nnaydolem and he-guy like this.
  4. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
  5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I reached out to UP today..they are mailing me the receipt, once that arrives i will turn that in to our chargeable contributions for the matching donation! woohoo!

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I just got this from UP...and they are filling out the form for the matching gift donation as we speak. so once I submit that, official total will be $891.60!!

[​IMG]

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    BTW,

I have sent thank you notes, along with this letter, to Regal, Sphero and Denver Brass. Not bad for a bunch of scruffy nerfherders!

8. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
  9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    after going the rounds...I received this today....I think we should keep this in mind for monetary donations. If I am involved I can turn these things in and double our efforts. "I hope so for your sake, the Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.." sorry had to.

[​IMG]