main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Force Awakens Timeline Project

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Hectic_Pictures, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hectic_Pictures

Hectic_Pictures Jedi Knight

Jan 28, 2013
    Ok, bear with me!

Forgive the crudeness so far, but I want to build a timeline of what we know based on some of the more solid spoilers.

I will continue to update and make this prettier as info comes out. I'm not sure about the planets/locales,
    and am willing to put some of your all's speculation into this!

[​IMG]

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    don't think the x-wings go there.

Maharishineo likes this.
  3. dr strangelove

dr strangelove Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014

I agree, that shot probably happens before the Kylo lightsaber segment. I also don't think the lake planet with the X-Wings is the same as the snow planet. Perhaps someone who has been following the locations a little closer can chime in, but I'd guess the planets line-up like this...

- Skellig Michael / Evil Castle planet (perhaps Kylo's hideout, or the superweapon control room)
    - Greenham Common / "Pirate's Cove" / X-Wing across the lake planet (Rebel base)
    - Snow forest (nighttime) planet from the trailer and concept art (location of the ancient tomb and final duel)

4. DarthRosie

DarthRosie Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2014
    I love this idea! This is a good way to put the rumors we get into a visual.

I am under the impression that the battle happens before the Kylo Ren image. I think that the Kylo Ren image is right near the end of the film, maybe 15 minutes of video after. Kind of like in ESB after the severed hand.

5. DV75

DV75 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    I too think the Kylo image is towards the end of the film. I think this is in the middle of his battle with Luke.

6. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014

but in Skellig Michael shot was Hamill with Ridley and Luke is rumoured not to be at the evil castle when Han dies. So this does not fit somehow.

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Hmm, maybe!

8. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    The X-Wings are probably in the first or second act. I think the scene with Kylo Ren on the snowy planet is apart of the whole third act.

Luke02 likes this.
  9. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    I'm pretty sure that shorter Stormtrooper is Finn. He looks around the other guy, like he's planning his escape. Just throwing it out there.

AdamSkywalker likes this.
  10. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

Agree. I think the major set piece will be in the second act with the third act battle being a very personal one though I would not opposed if it is flipped and follow ANH. What I cannot handle is they are happening at the same time. It worked in ROTJ but it's been played out since.

11. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Time to add the lightsaber drop and arrival of rebel pilot to retrieve it before the Stormtrooper attack. That's about as solid a rumor possible.

12. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Also, how clear is it that the Exotic City is the rebel base on Yavin? And is the pirate's cove definitely in an asteroid? Hope it is. Love the idea of a smuggler haven carved right into a big one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.