main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Force Awakens - What Would Make it SUCK! Review Possibilities

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Brotherhood 2, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Oh yeah that is the World Premier which basically is a Press Screener.

Funny Enough that day is Finals Week for me and my Mother's Birthday although she is a Star Trek Fan not a Star Wars Fan

2. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002

Why? That is how HP started off. Harry was a pretty crappy wizard through the first couple books when you equal everything out. By his own admission, it was mostly dumb luck and help that Harry managed to survive though courage (something he never mention about himself) also played a factor. For the first few years of school, Hermine was much more powerful. It wasn't until the last few years of school that Harry began to reach his wizardly potential.

It won't play out this way but I could easily see a scenario where Finn is pretty clueless all things being equal especially when compared to Rey who obviously has some sort of Jedi training (by Luke her father but that is a topic for a different day) at the beginning of the series but by the end (after some training) he is a bad MOFO. Finn after all is a Stormtrooper after all and we all seen how useless they can be! :D

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Indeed, please use that existing thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.