main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin DDC 2016 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Entry 33

Love the history lesson of Mace, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan

Entry 34

What a good time pregnancy was... :p Thankfully my princess was born out of it. ;)

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    they should have done that and Anakin had no worry either
    and for Kaagi and friends joy too but first this

Entry 35
    This day Kor-Ben came for his check-up of his leg and he was carrying a box from the back-seat from his speeder to the house. It was a container with some faint markings in aurebesh on it and we could decipher the name Ebon Hawk.
    Kor-Ben explained that this box had been in the possession of his family for millennia. The Ebon Hawk had crashed on Moniron after fleeing from pirates. He said “the two occupants were saved by Elenion Ken-Obi.”

Aaqu is still sure that one of his ancestors was from the Ebon Hawk namely Marhin Aaquila who married a Dunai elder thus beginning the clan of the Maerhin’s.

I am not that sure. Aaqu is aging like a Dunai elder.

Kor-Ben said he was a descendant from Marhin Aaquila too. Kor-Ben told us more of his family.
    The housekeeper of the Kenobi’s was Haakon and he was related to Atton Rand. Kor-Ben had seen him last time when his other daughter, son and husband had left Moniron. He had returned to Aarga and said he would care for the house of the Kenobi-daughters.

Obi-Wan had met Haakon when he had gone to the house on Aarga to take a few days of rest after the death of Siri on Azure.

Yes, Siri and Obi-Wan they had been the best of friends, bickering and bantering but that was their way of expressing their great love for each other.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay for KotOR references! :D

4. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Love Love Love KoTOR. Add in Siri and Obi-Wan shipping and that equals good entry! :D

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I loved the games and giving the exile a happy future

Entry 36
    Yes.
    Aranella is resting and I am exhausted but we are very happy.
    We are the parents of a beautiful son.
    Aranella and I named him Marhin.

Aaqu was there to help us.

And you should have seen Ghari, supporting all of us with nice drinks and food and making a briku-fruit-pie.

Marhin has the same light grey eyes as me and his hair is ravenblack. And…
    I have to stop and go to Marhin.

6. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Congrats on the baby! Always a happy time. :D

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and a busy time for him because....

Entry 37

Qui-Gon is teaching me almost every week and he says that Obi-Wan is a very adept pupil of him. He told me that he is teaching Yoda as well and that the old green master is adapting well to his life in exile.

I told him about Marhin and the almost sleepless nights for me because I don’t want to wake Aranella to feed Marhin. I do that with the milk Aranella has prepared.

Qui-Gon is sure that Marhin will be one of the new Jedi. Marhin is like Aranella and me a Force sensitive and he has a high midiclorian count.

But with the empire ruling I doubt that Marhin will want to leave Moniron when he is an adult. And new Jedi; they have to change the rules about attachment and love or the same will happen again. And with Sith out there and Force knows what more dark adepts I am glad I am living on a planet that doesn’t excist in the rest of the galaxy and that is protected by the Sheir-Irel.

Qui-Gon told me about the child Obi-Wan is protecting: the offspring of Padme and Anakin. Luke and Leia are twins and were seperated at birth. Bail Organa has taken Leia to be with him and Breha on Alderaan.
    Qui-Gon told me about the birth in that sterile bleak place on Polis Massa where he saw Obi-Wan comforting Padme and take the boy in his arms. Padme said that there was still good in Anakin. He was there at the burial ceremony on Naboo with Padme dressed in an azure and dark blue gown with white flowers so like the Nephril-flowers of the temple and Moniron. Padme had loved those flowers when she was visiting the Jeditemple.
    He told me about Obi-Wan’s journey to Tatooine and the homestead of Owen and Beru Lars delivering the baby boy in their care and leaving on his eopie. And he told me of Obi-Wan finding that hovel and his first lesson to Obi-Wan.
    He told me had settled down behind him holding him in an embrace he had done so many times in the past after he had become one with the Force and for the first time Obi-Wan had become aware of it and smiled briefly. It was no dream to him anymore.

I pictured in my mind Obi-Wan sitting on his masters cloak with Qui-Gon comforting him: the glimpse of a smile appearing on a tear-stained face. Aaqu has made a beautiful painting capturing both.

[​IMG]

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Great descriptions and hope for the future. The painting is beautiful too. Well Done early. :D

9. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Good talk with Qui-Gon. I'm sure Kaagi is relieved to get an update on Obi-Wan and Yoda. The painting is adorable; well done! :D

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Qui-Gon is in the next entry

Entry 38

Busy, busy, busy.
    Yes with a baby in the house I have been very busy in the past months.

Marhin is growing up fast and being nine months old he is crawling around in the house. Nothing is safe anymore for those little hands.

Ghari is getting desperate sometimes when Marhin grabs everything he likes from the table in the livingroom. And that includes Ghari’s most prized possessions: his books. Ghari had asked if all kids are like this and Aranella – familiar with the kids at Eled-Hir’s estate – said that some are even worse. The result of this is that all possessions are tucked away in large chests, closed by keys. Ghari had made for Marhin some toys out of wood and Aranella bought some in Rhonda.

The building-blocks out of wood are very nice.
    I saw Aaqu with a big smile on his face when he was helping Marhin to build a castle.

‘Now we have enough blocks to build it,’ Aaqu said when I admired the finished castle. And he began to tell me about Qui-Gon, Magin Bhik and Benno Perion collecting all the building-blocks in the Jedi-crèche and making a castle. Disaster happened when a yellow crate was put on top by Benno and collapsed the whole castle and bruising Qui-Gon’s left foot. Aaqu treated the small bruise and with the initiate curious about the healers he had the three visiting the healers’ ward and getting new toys, the infamous plastform syringes and no…

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  11. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    What happened? I liked the descriptions of the child until that end. [face_nail_biting]

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    a little disaster;)

Entry 39

I was too late. I could have used the Force to prevent a disaster.

Marhin – carried to me by Aaqu – was reaching towards me with his tiny dirty hands and dropped his bottle with milk on my table and smudged the diary. I had to clean the diary and dry the thing before I could start to write more. And that was after some playing with Marhin and Aaqu that came first.

My friend had brought the infamous large plastform syringes and with me helping Marhin we had a very wet and laughing friend at the end of the play.

Milk removing from the diary was next.
    And now I will only write when Marhin is not in my room. I have to go.
    Bedtime for Marhin and that’s for me telling him a story.

13. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Toddlers can be such a pain to deal with sometimes. But we still love them anyway. :D

Keep up the great writing!

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I love reading to my Baby girl, she's almost 4. :D Nicely done early.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more about the little one to follow

Entry 40

Telling a story, yes, that happened a lot these months.
    Months?

Yes I have been extremely busy caring for Marhin because Aranella – taking advice from Aaqu, Ghari, Eled-Hir en me – is now busy after taking up a study to be a teacher for nurses. She stays here of course but divided her time between Marhin, study, work and me in equal parts.
    And that is for me more work to care for Marhin and the house and helping Ghari of course. I have become the tidy-the-house man.

And that’s…

16. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Let's see how Kaagi handles being Mr. Mom. :D

I have a feeling that Marhin is the cause of the interruption this time.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    or....

Entry 41

I am glad that this diary is written on paper. My previous diary would have recorded some snoring.
    Yes I fell asleep writing in my diary and Aranella came in and had me going to bed.

‘Study-time will be finished soon’ was what she told me. ‘Some exams to send and waiting for the results. A few weeks more and we are again in our non-working-time the tidy-the-house-and-care-for-Marhin parents.’

Yes, I love that. For instance; dish-cleaning together is always fun with only Ghari complaining sometimes about the suds-covered floor.

I still remember the fun I had when I was a padawan of Glinis Ra-Ond and had to do the dishes with him. Flying suds and dishes were common in the Ra-Ond Adin apartment.
    And there were copy-felins a plenty in the temple.
    Kenobi and Skywalker were notorious for their suds-fights.

18. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Entry 40

Men can be home makers too! :p

Entry 41

Trying to picture sud fight...:p Anakin wins. Marriages flourish in the kitchen IMO ;)

19. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Water fights are always fun. :D

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    (ex-)Jedi can have fun;)

Entry 42
    Yesterday it was exam-day for Aranella.
    I kept Marhin busy to keep him from toddling towards Aranella.
    The cookie-jar was his favorite. And I got the results during story-telling; crumbs and more dotting my clothes.

A glorious shout from Aranella had us both rushing towards her.
    The first thing Marhin did was dropping his half eaten cookie on the flimsies and smudging Aranella with his fingers.
    Aranella is now ready with her study and was congratulated by Eled-Hir for finishing it with excellent results.
    She is now talking to Eled-Hir and…

I have to stop. Aaqu is calling me.

21. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Great entry. Congrats to Aranella. Now let's see what's next. I have a feeling we may be moving toward the endgame for this diary. :)

22. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Nothing better than seeing your child smiling and happy when you are. :)

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    some moving yes and...
    and Kaagi loves children

Entry 43
    That was for a ride in the woods.

We encountered Kor-Ben and a young Dunai elder who introduced himself as Henrani Elenion. He had piercing green eyes and beautiful blonde hair so like the colour of Anakin when he came to the temple. He was a healer and told us stories about his family. They wanted to visit us and accompanied us back to the house.

Ghari greeted them and we spent a nice evening talking about healing.

Aranella came in, greeted the guests and said that her last contact with Eled-Hir was about going back to the house of healing. Eled-Hir needs more healers and teachers.

I want to go of course and asked Aaqu if he wanted a job too.

That had Ghari protesting that he would loose his healers but Henrani Elenion came to help.

He is a skilled surgeon and is looking for a new job on Rhova and that will be Ghari’s place.
    Henrani had been a president of Moniron and served for 20 years as a senator after that and he wanted to go back to his job of being a healer in a small village again. His wife Janeah would love it and she was staying at Kor-Ben’s place until her husband had found a new home. Henrani and Janeah had had a lot of sorrow in their early life when their only child died minutes after his birth. Janeah had given birth to a boy after a long difficult delivery in one of the hospitals of the city of Monir and the boy was taken away by an old nurse for care. A doctor had come in shortly after that and said the child had died. Janeah and Henrani had been devastated by that loss and only Henrani was present during the burial ceremony. He had seen his child only a short time, too short to remember anything.
    Henrani told us that he and Janeah would love to get another child.

Ghari is very pleased with the development and said that he would help Henrani and Janeah settle in his place before he would join Aaqu and me at Eled-Hir’s place.
    And we all agreed to help Henrani before leaving to our new home.

Now I have to stop and do something else.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Losing a newborn baby is very difficult. A couple that I am friends with recently lost their daughter after just six days. That was bad enough, but to lose a baby after just minutes? I can't even fathom what Janeah and Henrani went through there.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Sad about the child. We spent a week in the ICU with our daughter as she was born two weeks premature and had problems breathing on her own. Terrible feeling when you can't do anything about it.