main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin DDC 2016 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: Saga and beyond
    Character: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes a diary during and after his escape from the Jeditemple
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin

Entry 1
    I must have brushed against the record-switch on my comlink. This entry is retrieved from my activated comlink.

“And I will show you an old contraption”
    That was Spanners leaving with Timo Herefa after I had given the boy therapy for his leg. I had given Timo an owl and helped him to write a piece in his book.

“Vanja you have to reschedule my patients for the rest of the day. I am feeling quite unwell.”

“Do you need a healer master Adin?”

“No just tired and a day of rest will take care of that.”

“zzzzzzzzzz snnnnrrrrr zzzzzz”That was me snoring away until I woke up and became active because a voice was guiding me.

“I am leaving for New Holstice.”

Finishing that message I got my things, stuffed them in a large satchel and grabbed an old walking stick and slipped unseen in one of the crawlducts that led me to a little used storage room in the healer’s ward next to the office and near my treatment room.
    I entered room grateful for the hour – lunch or diner, depending on the shift and put the memory-stick in the slot of the large computer with a direct link to the one in the main archives. After putting some files in the archive-in-box I attached Jemboo’s worm to them. I saw the beginning strings of numbers code 2008-2008 20-08-2008 and pressed the commit button. A datapad to be sent to Shika Diir went in the satchel. I returned to the office and saw the healer’s robe of Master Enga Mariss that she would be donning after the lunch. I put a squeeze-ball with a message in master Enga’s healer’s robe and entered the storage room again.

“Come Bant let’s see what the rest of this afternoon brings.”

“Yes Master Che.”

“First this paper-work.”

“blasted two one bee has blown his energizer. But you know Che I never liked those tin plated healers.”

“And where is Kaagi?”

“He has left for New Holstice.”

I waited and made my way through the crawlducts

“Sir!”

“I need a transport with an astromech. I am needed at New Holstice hospital.”

“Sir, take that craft.”

Next came some sounds of me boarding a transport and guiding it out of the hangar. And I saw clone-troopers of the 501th marching up the steps led by a dark cloaked figure.
    The next recording was me crying.

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    So Kaagi escapes via lucky timing.

Wonder if he knows who that dark cloaked figure is?

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, escaped in the nick of time!!! :eek: A very grim day indeed! Wonderful title for the diary.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Another Kagi story! Yeah to that!

Next came some sounds of me boarding a transport and guiding it out of the hangar. And I saw clone-troopers of the 501th marching up the steps led by a dark cloaked figure.
    The next recording was me crying.

Oh, Vader is in it to. Order 66, right? :(

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  5. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    I haven't read any of your other Kaagi fanfics but I am sure lookign forward to following this diary. I reckon after leaving the Temple and watching the 501st enter must create some serious survivors guilt. Great start to the story!

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Not yet but
    And more to come
    Sure
    He will explain next

Entry 2
    That crying was after entering the coordinates for the second jump.

“Nooh why? Why? I could have warned more Jedi to escape. Nooh.”
    That was me and I heard a voice in my mind telling me that I had seen the clones led by that dark cloaked figure. I still don’t know who that is but maybe it will be revealed in the future.
    The voice was that of Master Fay. She told me that she had helped Obi-Wan Kenobi to escape from Queyta when she became one with the Force. She helped Aaqu and has been guiding me and Timo Herefa and his friends.
    With the invasion of the Jeditemple and – no doubt – the return signal being activated by that dark cloaked criminal I knew I could warn Shika and Vin Nawarra. They are on relatively safe planets (Lingala being very safe) and that’s what I must have done because the recording has it.

With “stay where you are! Something terrible is happening. Don’t come back to the Jeditemple!” I sent the reports to Shika Diir on Ganaris and contacted Vin Nawarra.

“Nawarra.”

“Kaagi here and stay where you are.”

“I sensed something. Keren fainted.”

“Figures, he has healing powers.”

“And we won’t return because Nas Aena saw that the return code was not made by a Jedi. As a grammar teacher she saw a faulty word. And Melian Norrin spotted the faulty programming.”

“Maybe that will save more Jedi.”

“We will be safe here. Melian will change the transponder code to our transport and we are in the middle of the wilderness. Go Kaagi and may the Force be with you.”

I entered the new coordiates for the next jump.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super with the message going out and verified false from the genuine so that will increase the likelihood of more survivors. :)

8. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Oh, this is great. Anakin's fake signal done in by improper grammar. [face_rofl]

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I should not read any story of your´s shortly before I am off to bed. Those cliffhangers are lethal. En gemeen. Heb ik al gezegd dat zij hartstikke gemeen zijn. Maar ook leuk. See, I get so emotional that I write in Dutch! Oh the things you tickle out of me!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It did but Kaagi doesn't know yet
    He was more the busy type

Read them all in the afternoon;)

Entry 3
    A recording of me entering coordinates.

Tap tap.

And a shout because I saw Obi-Wan fighting against the dark cloaked figure.
    “Obi-Wan!”

A flash and I saw the dark man minus legs and one arm rolling towards the lava and Obi-Wan walking away.

“Why Obi-Wan?”

“Yes Master Fay?”

Fay said this ‘Like all Jedi with healing powers Obi-Wan cannot kill when there is no need for that but he has to leave or all is lost. He still feels some good and light hidden in his friend.’

I saw the metal arm and knew.

“Anakin?”

Fay answered ‘Yes Anakin. Hide this knowledge deep in your heart. Anakin will bring balance to the Force. Obi-Wan has still a mission to complete. Continue your journey. You will be safe.’

“Yes Master Fay”

Now I know who led his clone-troopers inside the Jedi-temple to kill all my friends. Anakin why? Who has been influencing you?

One more jump to go and I will be entering the Moniron nebula and one in system jump and I am at my destination.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    You can be very glad that I was too ill to go to the theatre tonight. So I had some reading time!

Anyway, it is hard to believe at times that Anakin can balance anything out, torn & confused as he is.

12. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Kaagi knows. And yes, it is hard to believe at a time like this that Anakin can fulfill the prophecy.

Nice update. :)

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi reveals more in the next entry

Entry 4
    My last long jump through hyperspace and there it is the Moniron nebula or ‘spacers’ mayhem’ as it is called by travellers to the Moniron system. All ships will sustain damage to their engines and hull having to fly manually through the grit and dirt.
    I am about to navigate through the nebula and nearly at my destination but first I have to write this in my diary.

I had a dream about Obi-Wan caring for Padmé Amidala. She was giving birth to twins before passing away and saying ‘there is still good.’

‘Yes Padmé, there is some good left in Anakin and one of those lights – your and his children – will be the one to ignite the spark. That’s why Obi-Wan had to leave Mustafar.’

gaarastar58 and AzureAngel2 like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= #3 nice commentary on that pivotal duel on Mustafar. #4 - ah yes, a light to ignite the spark. Luke [face_love] :)

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    I love that Kaagi has a vision of Padmé and figures out who the children's father is. And I'm glad that someone else sees the good in Anakin. :D

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi knows but
    he will keep it a secret

Entry 5
    I am about to enter the escape-pod of the transport. First I had guided the transport through the nebula and saw the navcomp displaying the 8 planets and sun. Next I programmed a short in-system jump to the third planet Moniron. It is the only inhabited one.

I have programmed my transport to crash into the Moniron sun and a second escape-pod with a program to engage the hyperdrive, travel to the Mygeeto sun and sending a pre arranged distress code back to the Jeditemple on Coruscant before ending its journey in that sun.
    Anakin and his Sithly friends will assume I have died.

Second entry.
    My deception worked. I am now about to open the hatch of the escape-pod. But first this.
    I had another dream hearing master Fay telling me that no one will know that I am on Moniron.

‘The empire will come one day but you are safe and after the empire has left the future of the healers will be safe. And after that you will see one of your great friends again and he will one day also know that Obi-Wan is alive. Hide this knowledge my friend.’

Sure master Fay. The box where I put my diary – after writing in it with the fountain pen I received from master Yoda when I began my first diary – is protected by a finger-print lock.

17. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Operation Hide From The Sith is complete. :D Now for what I assume will be many long years in hiding.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh please, do NOT be discovered & live in peace! [face_good_luck]

19. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    Kaagi will have a hard time trying to hide from Vader, hope he will be alright!

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He has some help and is on his home planet

Entry 6
    There was a rider coming for me. He introduced himself as Jerid El-Hanai and was guiding two husans.
    Jerid is a guardian and apprentice studying at Master Ere-Dun’s place.
    Master Ere-Dun told him that his sister Master Fay had told him in a dream that I was coming. He ordered Jerid to guide me to Ghari Adin’s place. Ghari is my very old uncle and my only relative.

I stuffed my belongings in the saddlebags of the pack animal and mounted the other husan. No husan was wearing a bridle. A rope leading from the pack animal’s saddle led to the saddle where Jerid was.
    I had a big smile on my face. A husan eager to please the rider and guided by voice only.

A two hour ride brought us to Ghari’s house, recognised by me from previous visits.
    I spurred my husan in a canter because I was thirsty and knew the place to remedy that.

Jerid raced me to the well where we – animals and men – quenched our thirst from the same well.

Ghari came and seeing my wet looks said “I can see where you did get that name hooligan Jedi, always getting dirty.”

That had me in tears because no one will call me a hooligan Jedi anymore.
    Ghari supported me and brought me inside his large house.
    Jerid placed my things on the floor.
    And that had me getting my durasteel trunk and finding the first diary.

And that had me telling stories of my days as a Jedi to Jerid and Ghari. I was coming to my escape and Fay guiding me when Jerid told me more about Master Fay.
    I will end this entry with his words.

“I have seen her when she left. She said to her brother Ere-Dun that she was needed to save millions and that she didn’t know if she would return. But she did return. The moment she gave Obi-Wan all her Force powers to escape from Queyta, she became a luminous eternal being. She visited Ere-Dun and I was with him when we saw her sitting near the waterfall and telling us about the Jedi she had saved and thus saving the future. All Dunai elder know about the eternal consciousness. The death of the body is just the beginning of your eternal life.”

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful and touching stories. I am happy Kaagi is with Ghari. :) @};-

22. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Glad Kaagi is among friends and family. :D

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I will end this entry with his words.

A nice way to round things up. And I am glad some Force users are allowed to experience happiness.

24. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    All intense entires and Kaagi is always a great character early. Well done, I'm following. :D

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kaagi will have enough to do with some surprising visits and events happening.

Entry 7
    Jerid left two days ago and took his husans with him. I had seen the stables but no husans inside.

But Ghari told me not to worry because he has three husans calling his stable their home. I asking where they were had Ghari running outside and me following.

Ghari whistled and there they were; three snow white husans, running in freedom but eager to come and please us.
    Their names are Feanor, Arano and Nenye, two males and a female and came from the famous breeding stable of Jagi Er-Tunal in Rondor.

Ghari told me that he uses them to visit his patients. His house has a well equipped healer’s ward and a few rooms for patients.

I was impressed and offered him my help.

If we need to go somewhere real fast Ghari has a speeder-bike and a four-seat speeder. They are in the large stable.

jcgoble3 and AzureAngel2 like this.