main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin DDC 2016 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Relax now Kaagi, I'll bet something is around the corner...

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for the lovely Husans. :D

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I have not seen an update with husans for some time. Therefore it it cherished even more! :D

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    they will come

Entry 8
    Ghari has kept me very busy and there wasn’t much to write during the past months but today we came back from a visit to the house of healing in the valley of Eled-Hir. And I met Jedi there.

We went there by speeder and enjoyed the beautiful landscape.
    Ghari told me that the valley is named after Eled-Hir since the first healer named Tarano Eled-Hir started his business there by building a hospital and a school.

The first man I met was Tarmenel Eled-Hir, a very stately and imposing man with friendly blue eyes and ravenblack hair. He had been waiting for us on the trail leading to the valley and was riding a black husan stallion named Madheen.
    We followed him into the large valley with a large lake, meadows with husans, cottages, a school and Eled-Hir’s estate with the house of healing. This is a large hospital with all the facilities, including a hangar with medevacs and a hyperdrive capable transport, once belonging to Senator Shalako who had returned to Moniron when Palpatine declared his empire.
    We went into the house and surprise, I met Jedi healer Enga Mariss and initiate Shonalla Inol and their saviour Jon Vanrood.

Enga, Shonalla and Jon told me about the escape.
    Enga had to get Shonalla back from Coruscant Med Centre where the initiate had ended up being injured after a visit to the senate.
    Jon had given Shonalla a final check and was guiding her with Enga to the speeder when Shonalla saw the Jedi temple on fire.

Enga decided to stay and heard from Shonalla that Anakin was in love or married with a very pregnant looking senator Amidala.
    That had Enga very worried and even more when the return signal became active.
    And she and Shonalla lost consciousness when the Jedi were killed.

Jon told me that he decided to protect the two women and get them to safety. They made their escape when Palpatine declared himself emperor.
    Enga said that she had found in her healers’ robes a squeeze ball with a message from me.

I don’t recall writing a message but master Fay must have been guiding me.

Anyway Enga decided that Moniron would be safe for Shonalla, Jon and her and programmed the jumps after Jon guided them to his private transport. They used the escape-pod after Enga put the transport on auto-navigate towards Anaxes where it would crash-land on Jon Vanrood’s estate.

We stayed for five days and helped Tarmenel. He supplied us with medicines when we left.

5. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    A brutal time for all in the galaxy. That was a good plan to crash the ship.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a gorgeous and tranquil setting for the medical facility. @};- Happy that Shonalla, Enga, and Jon were able to escape. It boggles the mind that after suffering Sheevy Palpatine - anyone would want any part of that again. :p Specifically, the First Order. :p

7. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    More Jedi safe! That's always a good thing. :D

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    That was a long entry, but necessary seen that there have been hard times for everybody in the universe. But it always makes me happy to see that kindness in left, despite all the dark side tries to pull.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Deceive Palpy;)
    Not here on Moniron. I am following the LM verse.
    more were able to escape but that will follow
    kaagi will be safe here

Entry 9
    Busy, busy, busy.

Yeah Ghari keeps me busy but I am able to go on short hikes through the mountains.
    Yesterday I had discovered a waterfall quite near Ghari’s place and asked where that waterfall was.

Ghari produced a map and pointed at various places. He said ‘That little cabin at the other side of the mountain is the Kenobi summer retreat. If there was medical need in that region and doctor Monrad couldn’t treat the patient I called a medevac from the coastal town fire-department in Rhonda. It takes too much time to get there by speeder. You can go there but it’s half a day ride. From the waterfall to the cabin you need after climbing to the top of the rock and crossing the stream four hours by a difficult footpath across the mountain.’

Ghari had an old faded picture of the waterfall.

And that brought me memories.
    Obi-Wan had told me about the beauty of the place. “Fun it was using the Force jumping from the top of the waterfall to get to that meadow where we could rest for the night.” And that big smile on Kenobi’s face when he told me about what he had removed from Qui-Gon’s cloak. “A pathetic lifeform Master Adin, a spider was weaving its web in my master’s cloak forming an attachment and I put it in a bush. And we left the place the same way we came; jumping up and Jinn teasing me when I caught a spider in my hair doing that. Spidey was removed of course and we arrived well past noon at the cabin.”

I will visit that cabin.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Gorgeous place with the cabin and waterfall & sweet sweet memories. :)

11. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Nice memories, and LOL at Obi-Wan calling a spider a "pathetic lifeform". [face_laugh]

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Early, I always love your interpretations of Obi-Wan. Good stuff. :D

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Fun it was using the Force jumping from the top of the waterfall to get to that meadow where we could rest for the night.”

Those boys! Tsk! :p

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I love to write Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon

Entry 10

No visit to the cabin but my friend Aaqu is now staying here at Ghari’s place after an exciting escape from the Kenobi cabin.

A few days ago I was watching the holoviewer wih Ghari when I heard Palpatine bragging about Darth Vader’s destruction of the village Moneyna where he had once visited with Obi-Wan Kenobi an old cottage owned by the Kenobi clan. And he had exterminated Aaqu Maerhin on Moniron. I paled but heard Master Fay telling me that friends from her brother Jasir had taken Aaqu to safety before Anakin destroyed the cabin.
    Dunai elder were hiding in the surroundings of the cabin and influencing him.
    Master Fay told me that the Dunai elder couldn’t prevent the destruction of Moneyna. A whole garrison to influence might have gotten the attention of the empire. Positive was that most of the villagers were away and that a boy that survived is now in good hands.

Aaqu told me about his ride towards the house of Jasir Ere-Dun and his pleasant stay there until Jasir told him about me.
    Aaqu sure wanted to go towards Ghari’s place to meet me.

Jasir gave Aaqu a husan called Imdal.
    I have to stop. Ghari has dinner ready for the four of us

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Whew! [face_relieved]Glad Aaqu is okay. These are some scary times for a Jedi to live in.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    So happy about Aaqu, as well. Every friend you get to find and reconnect with - whew, the uncertainty alone is stressful!

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Chilling stuff with the mention of Vader destroying a village. This is the Dark Lord at his peak.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He is
    He will find more friends
    but he is doing more and that...

Entry 11

Jasir has left and promised to bring us herbs for making new anti-nausea medicine.
    And I was gathering fruits from the brikufruit tree when another of Jasir’s men arrived.

Malik Idrees is a young guard in training at the Ere-Dun estate. He had some news about Moniron.
    He said that Darth Vader had errased Moniron from the star-charts.

Why? The future will reveal it. Anyway; we are now safe from the empire and whatever the galaxy will become.

Aaqu wrote this in his diary
    ‘why did Darth Vader do it? Destroying the memories of his master and his Padawan-years? Because of the uneasy feeling he got when coming to this planet? Is there still a part of Anakin the Jedi knight in him?’

I too think there is and Mister Sith Emperor Palpatime might be in for a surprise.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lovely reflections about Vader and LOL on this last line:
    I too think there is and Mister Sith Emperor Palpatime might be in for a surprise.

A big one. ;)

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Luke is on the way! :p

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    He said that Darth Vader had errased Moniron from the star-charts.

Why? The future will reveal it. Anyway; we are now safe from the empire and whatever the galaxy will become.

I like your connections in the Force - the past, the present, the future. All of them weave destinies also for the entire universe. Not only for single individuals.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure
    That too will be in the future
    there is always some good

Entry 12

Two months after Aaqu came to us we had another visit of Jasir Ere-Dun.
    Ghari and Jasir revealed more about Master Fay.

Ghari Adin said he had met her once when she was two year old when her parents were killed by the earthquake and she was found by the Jedi master Yoda. He had given permission together with her brother Ere-Dun to take her to the temple.
    Yoda had told 10 year old Ere-Dun that he was too old to be trained but that he was important for the future.

Master Ere-Dun said that he had touched Yoda’s hands and had felt something of this future. He was very pleased when Ghari Adin invited him to stay at his place until he was old enough to build a home for his own.
    Master Ere-Dun said that a group of Dunai elder joined him after he had built his house. That was the same group that had warned Aaqu to leave the cabin and that had influenced Darth Vader.

Ere-Dun’s sister Master Fay came many times to his place after she was knighted and told him of her adventures as a Jedi.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ere-Dun’s sister Master Fay came many times to his place after she was knighted and told him of her adventures as a Jedi.

A nice rounding up of sorts. :D

24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Jedi stories will be few and far between soon enough. :(

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More will follow and memories of course

Entry 13
    Aaqu and I are back from a visit to Eled-Hir.

Aaqu has made some funny and touching entries in his diary but I can do that too.

We had a two day journey by ground-speeder to reach the beautiful valley. We spent the night in a tent and yes I snored and Aaqu surprised me with caf and breakfast.

Aaqu was delighted to meet Enga, Vanrood and Shonalla again.

I met Alarik Wanqin, the boy saved from Moneyna. He showed me his husans – bred by his father – also saved by Eled-Hir and his men.

Aaqu greeting Jon Vanrood had us telling the story of Obi-Wan Kenobi rescuing a four year old boy with a donation of stem cells.
    Aaqu had a picture he had taken on the afternoon after they returned from the hospital when Obi-Wan had fallen asleep on the couch lying in his master’s arms.
    It’s here
    [​IMG]

And that had Eled-Hir telling us that he knew a Kor-Ben Kenobi who is living near Ghari’s place.

Enga, Vanrood and Shonalla told the story of their escape.

And I telling that I had put gloves with a message in Obi-Wan’s trunk had Aaqu musing that Obi-Wan must be alive somewhere.

And we all voiced when Eled-Hir told us about the erasure of Moniron from the star-charts by Darth Vader that he must have done that on purpose and that there is inside him the essence of a Jedi, wanting to break out and defeating the dark.

We spent eight days at Master Eled-Hir’s place talking to our friends and remembering the times at the Jeditemple.

We walked in the beautiful surroundings. A large waterfall was filling a lake and it was inviting us for a swim on this lazy sunny day. And that we did. Soon every Jedi was in the water and members of Eled-Hir’s household joined us.

One of them was a Dunai elder girl a few years younger than me. She gave me a funny feeling especially when I dunked Aaqu and a water-fight was on.
    She was there emerging from the water and her blouse was clinging to her wet body.
    Am I allowed to have those feelings?

We left the next day.
    I showed Aaqu more about the wildlife and pointed at the Stagalla, beasts you don’t want to meet when you are on a narrow path. They don’t budge and you have to turn back and wait until they are gone.

Monirbirds are very beautiful green feathered birds and they are also very tame as proved when I left our pick-nick-basket unattended for a while and we found the birds picking at the last piece of bread.
    That left us with a second day of travel with only some fruit and juice to fill our stomachs. When we arrived at Ghari Adin’s place we were very hungry.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.