main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends The Force is guiding me, Kaagi Adin DDC 2016 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I know exactly how that feels for the days to not have enough days for me and the nights are so short. I am even getting bad at remembering birthdays on time, even forget to go to parties that I am invited to.

If DarthUncle would not be a home maker, too, this flat would sink like the Titanic.

Work costs me an extreme amount of energy...

So thanks for writing this fic here with light moments and reasons to smile!

DarthUncle and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 44
    That something else was making a birthday-cake with two candles on it.
    And I tried to keep Marhin unaware of his second birthday. That trying – Master Yoda always told us do, don’t try – didn’t work at all. Marhin kept going to the kitchen to get his share of the dough and asking me if I had his presents hidden in our bedroom.

Marhin didn’t sleep that much and we neither.
    Early this morning there he was, jumping in our bed and asking for his presents. You should have seen his face when he got the Eta-actis starfighter (made out of wood by a craftsman in Rondor) and the puppets. And there he was using our bed as his playground until Ghari came in with the tray with breakfast.

Breakfast in bed was nice of course.

Aaqu had a puppet and a speeder for Marhin.
    Henrani and Janeah came with presents.

Janeah was radiant. She was pregnant and expecting her second child in six months. She loved the place of Ghari and it would be her new home. And with a village at a short distance from the place it is a nice place to start a new practice. Aaqu examined her and took a blood-sample which he will test at the place of Eled-Hir with its extensive medical laboratories for Force sensitivity. Henrani Elenion is a strong Force sensitive and when his wife is, the child can be one too.

And with being both Dunai elder I expect nothing else.

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Yay for happier news. :D Birthdays are fun for kids (although at nearly 30 years old, I no longer care for mine). And hopefully Henrani and Janeah's second child will work out better than the first one. [face_praying]

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    That trying – Master Yoda always told us do, don’t try – didn’t work at all.

I know exactly how that feels.

About birthdays, they happen regularly in my kindergarten group & I like the preparations for it. Luckily, I always wrap up the right present & they all like the decorations that I do (sometimes with my colleague, sometimes without her).

Anyway, a cheerful update. Thank you!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  5. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Love birthday cake! :p I hope the second pregnancy goes better as well. :)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    you will see

Entry 45

Ghari is happy. His old practice is in good hands with Henrani and Janeah Elenion. He has a nice cottage in the valley and was greeting Aaqu and me when we arrived after a long ride. Aranella was there too and Marhin was eager to sit before me on my husan. And she was very pleased with the new home and had something for me.

Yes she had found old robes, once belonging to her grandfather but still in a very good condition. I donned them and took Marhin in my arms and walked to the great hall to show him the place where Eled-Hir had his home. Marhin was sleepy and I found a very comfortable chair near a table with a candle on it. With Marhin snuggled comfortably in my lap and sleeping I was sitting there when Aaqu came in. I told him that I would bring Marhin to bed before joining him and Eled-Hir for dinner. After the delicious meal where we saw Enga and Shonalla again we discussed our work with Eled-Hir.

And Aaqu made a painting of Marhin and me.
    [​IMG]

7. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Nice entry and excellent artwork. Keep it up!

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Love your art too Early. :D Another great entry.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 46

Eled-Hir is keeping me very busy and I am enjoying my stay here. Almost each evening Aaqu and Enga join me in a game of Knights and Aces and often more men and women join us.

Enga is treating her patients the same way she did in the Jeditemple: with pranks. Most of them like to tease her back.

A young student is Jehna Er-San. Aaqu and I met him for the first time today. He had been on a trip for Eled-Hir to get supplies. He is great with kids and wants to become a sleep-doctor.

Aaqu has tested Janeah’s blood and she is a Force sensitive.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Glad to see that years spent hiding from the Empire hasn't taken away their love of pranks. [face_laugh]

11. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Humour would be important for people in the days of the Empire.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 47
    Qui-Gon is teaching Enga as well and Enga told me of the young boy Obi-Wan is protecting. He should be 11 years old by now.

Enga said that she would have liked to see Obi-Wan holding that baby and Aaqu painted a picture for her.
    It's here.

[​IMG]

Obi-Wan would have been sad after loosing his best friend and giving the little baby away to some people to grow up without knowing his real parents.

Marhin is very busy too. Each afternoon he runs to Aaqu’s cottage for stories. The stories of Master Ekiway are funny and clearly his favorite stories. He asked me if there is a garage with beavers in the large woods surrounding Eled-Hir’s place. When walking with him in those woods he asked me when he saw a gnarled old tree with a hole halfway up “is this the house of the owl?”

jcgoble3 likes this.
  13. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Eleven years?! It sure doesn't seem like that much time has passed.

Excellent artwork yet again! :)

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    "house of the owl?" New character? [face_thinking]

Great art work early. :D

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Not a new character but a very old one in real life (In the Netherlands we had the tales of the owl (fabeltjeskrant) for children (and of course adults) to watch)

Thanks all for reading this diary and commenting on it. The next entry will be the last one for 2016. Kaagi will return in 2017

Entry 48
    Yesterday Henrani, Janeah and their young baby son Lenwe arrived and Aaqu has tested him.
    Lenwe is a Force sensitive and has dark spiky hair and green eyes like his mother.
    Hmm that look in his eyes reminded me of another kid I have seen in the Jedi-temple.

Oops, no more writing material. I have to get a new diary.

Darth_Furio and jcgoble3 like this.
  16. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    How nice of an ending: the discovery of a new Force-sensitive. :)

Looking forward to the 2017 diary! :D

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Literal baby steps and the good Force user lives on.