main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The Force is like Duct Tape... ( D&D Group )

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    "The Force is like Duct Tape. There's a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together." ~ no clue where it originated.

Anyway, this next week is a no go on my campaign. Entropy will be MIA due to graduation... after considering all the other options it is just not feasible to continue without him. If someone wants to run a "one shot" I'm up for it... if not we could catch a movie or just hang out. Please post ideas and suggestions below.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Keep in mind Entropy, Mordtat and myself will be out of town the following weekend so if someone runs a "one shot", they could plan to continue for at least one more week while we are away.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Word has finally come down the pipe that the ceremonies are supposed to be over by noon. So, I should be available later in the day for hanging out and such. I'm just not sure when exactly.

4. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    So are you saying you might be up for a late start and go type game Saturday?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Yep. I just can't nail down a solid time. If all goes according to plan, we should be done by noon, which could have me changed and in Rocky Mount as early as 1:00. But I can't guarantee that everything will go according to plan. I'm also willing to run another one-shot if you like, perhaps even expanding on the last one. Just let me know.

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    That would be great! I will call the guys and let them know... say grab a burger and plan to be at my house at 2:30 PM?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Sounds good to me.

8. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    well i still have something to do saturday.... i think i get outa it tho.. i'll call Mordtat later on in the week and tell him if i can or cant make it.... but seeing how my char. hasnt been introduced yet, i do not mind not being there..........kinda........i will try to get outa my cookout thing tho...

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    /looks jealous

10. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    life is pain

11. Poldu_The_Wookie

Poldu_The_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2004
    BTW ime prbably gonna be at the same ceramony that Entropy's gonna be at, my brother's graduating

12. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Life is pain Highness... anyone who says differently is selling something." ~ The Princess Bride

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

13. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Graduating from where?

14. Poldu_The_Wookie

Apr 27, 2004
    Nash Tech i think, i know its the one near the high school, he's graduating from an Adult High School Diploma program

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Cool. If it's in Nash county, it's not the the one that I'm attending though.

16. Poldu_The_Wookie

Apr 27, 2004
    So are we just gonna play a late game? cause if not ive been setting up a little campaighn for Forgotten Realms, and it will be better than the last one i did...... it kinda sucked

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I guess all the local comm. colleges are having their graduations this weekend. Add Wilson Tech to that list.

18. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Speaking of which, are you required to attend Eddie? I know that at most schools faculty are required to attend, but here staff are expected to be there in full regalia also. I've never heard of that before.

Oh, as for the game, I'm not sure. It sounds like we will be playing something though. So just come prepared for anything.

19. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    you're playing games at graduation?
    OH! They require ATTENDANCE, they don't require you pay ATTENTION, right? Smart move!

20. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Only those on the "Graduation Committee" are required to attend at WTCC. I am on the "Safety and Grounds Committee," whatever that is. We have had one meeting, which I missed.

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Durn, Entropy, you need to check the rules at HCC! :)

22. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    *Kneels over a top cliff edge, looking down on a populus of villagers, pondering many things, but his spirits have never been higher-he gazes up to look at the purple-ish hue the sunset has made with the clouds, and turns, changing his mind about having his ways with the innocents for this day, and thus, he said he would rest on one day, and kill the other six.*
    That was from "Shogun Assassin", the Live action Lone Wolf and Cub movie. It rocked ass.

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok current plan goes like this...

Meet at my house around 2:30pm ( Note: Please eat lunch before you arrive. We will break for dinner around 6:00pm ). Brian will run a game in which we will all need new characters. Since my sister is home we will need to finish no later than midnight.

Poldu - If you are home by 1:00pm and wish to play give me a call at home and I will arrange transport.

Drakor - If you can "get out" of your previous engagement call Mordtat to arrange transport.

If there are any questions post them below or call me at home tonight.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

24. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Characters should be created at 5th level using our standard creation system. All classes and races (except for half-orcs and gnomes) from the PHB are open. If you want to play something else write it up and bring it in addition to a "standard" chacater, and I'll consider approving it. All character sheets will be taken up at the end of the night and may be used later on as NPC's. We will be playing in the same world as last time, but at a later point in time. If you have any questions, PM me before Friday afternoon.

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /still looks jealous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.