main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi The Force is new in this one...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Arie, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Arie

Arie Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    Well, not really. I was raised on Star Wars since birth and have just recently rekindled my love for the series after reading Matthew Stover's Revenge of the Sith. Alas, only a few of my friends were fans and not to the extent that I am. In my desperate search for someone to fan over with I found this beautiful place! I'm a bit new to the whole forum thing but this place is too good to pass up!

English isn't my first language, I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors.

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Arie: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to hear that your fandom is reignited. Take a look around the boards, get involved, have a brilliant time, and should you require any assistance or recommendations you can @.tag one of us in here.

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, Arie!

Hope you have a great time here, there's plenty to get stuck into straight away, and it's great that your passion has returned!

If we can help at all, please just shout and we will do our very best to make you feel at home here.

Now dive right in, grab a coffee and enjoy your time posting!

[​IMG]

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards Arie if you have any questions please feel free to ask

5. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    We've already "met" in another thread, Arie, but I thought I'd chime in here, too. I'd also be happy to help or answer any questions that you may have.

And there's no need to apologize for your English--it's fantastic! (Much better than plenty of native English speakers on the internet, I daresay...:))

Arie likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Arie! :)

As said above, don't worry about your English. It's quite good and you'll get better with each post - at least that's what happened to me. I'm from Germany and therefor English isn't my first language either. You'll fit in quite well. :)

Btw, where are you from?

Enjoy your stay! :)

7. Arie

Arie Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    Thank you for the warm welcome Skiara!

I'm from the Philippines. :)

8. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
    Welcome to the JC forums, Arie!!! ;)

(By the way, I love the Philippines... ) [face_dancing]
    [​IMG]

Arie likes this.
  9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Phillipines? Never been there, but it's supposed to be very nice there. How do you like it? :)

Btw, in the FanForce Asia & Africa someone is asking for other people from Phillipines. Usually it's lots of fun to meet other SW fans from your area, so why not saying 'hi' there, Arie? :)

10. Arie

Arie Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    TheDarkLordess Thanks for the welcome! Have you ever been to the Philippines?

Skiara Thanks so much for the suggestion!

TheDarkLordess likes this.
  11. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
    Unfortunately not (YET!) but i want to. :p

12. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi there, and welcome to the JC. I hope you enjoy your stay here on these boards. If I can be of any help to you, just send me a PM.

Rainbow, RKS or Joy

:)