main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Force Master I told you, Masteeer. (One Post/humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    The Force Master I told you, Masteeer

Summary:Anakin and Obi-Wan needed a speeder, so they can travel through the city. Unluckily both Jedis could not find the correct location of the speeder rental.

Note: You are going to find some grammatical mistakes, but I wrote this without a beta reader.

"My feet hurt master we were walking for hours and I am hungry."

"No, Anakin a Jedi should know how to deal with hunger and laziness."

"Laziness, master. Well after five hours of walking I think that I should call, that master?s torture".

"Anakin"

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes up. He wondered when Anakin was going to learn to be patient.

"Master"

"Now what my young apprentice?"

"I am going to use the Force to find the rental business."

"No, Anakin, we are going to use a holo-directory and it is."

Anakin groaned.

Obi-Wan walked to a holo-directory and started pushing all the bottoms at once. He never had to use one of those. He knew that he could use the Force and end the walking business would be over, but he wanted to teach a lesson to his complainer padawan.

"Hello sweetie,"said the beautiful naked girl that emerged from the hologram. Obi-Wan swallowed hard. Then rapidly covered Anakin?s eyes.

"Master, who is she?. Why did she call you sweetie? Can I see her?"

Rapidly Obi-Wan pressed the cancel bottom and the figure disappeared in the middle of the air.

Then the master uncovered his fourteen years old padawan's eyes to the padawan frustration. He wanted see the nice girl who had just called his master sweetie.

Finally, Obi-Wan was able to find the right code of the speeder rentals.

While he was entering the correct numbers, Anakin closed his eyes and called the Force. Then he had just mentally reached the speeder location.

"Master the Force"

"No Anakin"

"Master"

"Silent, my young apprentice otherwise you are going to be ground for a week when we come back"

"The padawan?s face turned pale of anger. He hated being grounded. Then he remind silent.

Finally, a blue tiny figure of man appeared in the hologram

"Me I help you?"

"Yes we needed a speeder rental, so can you tell us how to get to your business."

The man in the holo smiled "Are you the man who is wearing a brown cloak?"

"Yes"

"And you have a boy standing next to you?"

"Yes, but how do you know. Are you Force sensitive?".

Anakin could not hold any longer and started laughing.

"The Force master. I told you."

Obi-Wan?s face turned red

"No man", said the man "I can see you from my window, please turned around."

More laughs from Anakin.

Obi-wan turned around and saw a man from a window waving at them

Anakin rolled on the floor laughing. Obi-Wan wanted scream, but he observed the boy?s chillness act and started laughing the same time. Anakin stood up from the floor and wiped out his face.

"Well, my young apprentice, for today I am not going to punish you for making fun of me."

"Thank you master."

"When we get back to Coruscant you are going to clean any single speeder from the temple."

Anakin?s yaws dropped. "But master, there forty speeders."

"Yeah"

Anakin groaned. He knew that that the job ahead was going to kill him. Then he smiled he could clean the speeders, well by the use of the Force.

Obi-wan looked puzzled his padawan. He knew that his padawan was planning something.

?Let's go to rent a speeder Anakin."

Then both walked to the speeder rental.

End

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] That was hilarious! I BET YOU COULD ADD ON TO THIS ANAD MAKE IT A BIGGER STORY! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! GREAT VIGGIE!

3. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks diamond. Well, I do not know, but this short story was taken from a real incident that happened in New York.

My father was looking in the telephone directory for a rental's car business. Hey, he was mad looking through the pages while we could see the sign of "Rental's Cars behind our backs" Then he dialed to the rental's car business.

We were laughing when he realized that rental business that he was looking for was behind his back. [face_laugh]

I am glad that you liked the story. :D

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    One up :D

anybody else want to read it?

5. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    ROFLOL!!!. I loved that Kenobi was looking at that girl!!!

Please more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.