main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Force of Evolution" X-Men/SW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    It's the weekend! No, it's BEEN the weekend! Oooooooh! I luv Jars of Clay!!!!

(Ray Park, Logan, Newsboys, Jars of Clay and small pebbles ROCK!!!)

2. Toga_Sith

Toga_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Ah, Ami, you really need to get out of your funk! Don't make me come over there and slap you!

j/k of course :)

3. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    A post!!!
    Yay!!
    Great!
    ...even if it was a little short...
    :)

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Come on now......UP THIS STORY! I know!

[runs to the savage land, makes a deal with Soron, brings him back]

Soron to Ami: Look into my eyes! Look into my eyes! You are getting the feeling to write your Xmen/SW Fic. You shall write your Xmen/SW Fic. You shall post your story! YOU SHALL POST YOUR STORY!!! Look into my eyes! Look into my eyes!

5. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I thought I'd have something by the weekend, but I don't. Toga slapped me a couple times, and she really did it hard! :p

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    You saw that too, Cmdr? I was thinking of a story like that and then I watch it. I was like, "They stole my idea!!!"

*rubs cheek* My sister slapped me the other day. It hurt. :( We were playing around and that she slapped me.

7. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  9. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    need some help Mariah?
    UP!

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    SOooooooo where is the story?

11. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    UP again!!!!!

13. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    You mean I just waded through two whole pages (after I had been putting it off for two weeks) and there was only one post? WHat? What?

ARGHHHHH

Amidolee why don't you just sit down and kinda spontaneously write the enxt bit or maybe we could take over and write it as a round robin!

Kithera

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    If you want to do it as a round-robin, I'm not going to object. Kit, PM me, and I'll tell one particular scene I have planned, and anyone else who wants to participate, I'll give you what my general lay-out was going to be, and you can all fight over it!

15. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, peoples. This story is being handed over to you. Kit can't do it on her own. If you would like to contribute in the round-robin, please PM me and I'll run the out-line by you, and you all can work things out.

16. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    NO! I want YOU to do it!!!!!!

17. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Yeah Amidolee...you are supposed to still help write it as well!

Not doing it by myself...*pouts* they want you anyway!

Kithera

18. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    If I get any ideas, I will, but I'm simply lost.

Oh, shoot, I'm suppose to be sending you that, aren't I, kit? Darn it, I'll do that in a minute.

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, okay. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done. I'm going to get something done . . .

20. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    HURRY UP!!!!!

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    See? I said I would! This post is short, but longer ones will follow.
    I have an RL friend that has been reading this, so she's been bugging me everyday at school, so I can't ignore it or put it off anymore.

The weapons compartment was dark and stuffy as Rogue squatted in her hide-out. The jet?s engines rumbled beneath her feet, and her back was pressed against the aft wall as it accelerated. Before, the ride had been smooth; when she had been securely strapped into the acceleration chairs.

?Don?t complain,? she scolded herself. ?You brought this upon yourself.?

It was becoming increasingly hot when she felt the jet descend. She would have to find a new spot quickly before the weapon?s closet was raided. Cautiously, she opened the door a crack. No one was walking about. Silent as a mouse, she sprinted further down the corridor. There was a darkened corner near the engine hatch. Rogue curled herself up, becoming as small and blended as possible. It was a good thing she?d worn black.

Then the engines died. Holding her breath, she waited for the X-Men and Jedi to leave.

22. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  23. Toga_Sith

Toga_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Ami's letting me do some posts, too.

They landed in Central Park with the Children?s Hospital three blocks away. Obi-Wan wiped his sweaty palms on his pants, ignoring Qui-Gon?s inquiring look. Obi-Wan was experienced enough not to get nervous or apprehensive. Scolding himself silently, Obi-Wan stopped his fidgeting. He barely had to open himself to the Force to pick up Rogue?s anxious mind. He hoped his Master hadn?t.

?Gear up,? Cyclops commanded, unbuckling from his seat and marching back towards the weapons closet. Obi-Wan swallowed, knowing that Rogue had moved, but worried she might have left evidence.

Storm, Jean, Wolverine, and Qui-Gon moved quickly, Obi-Wan lagging a little behind. The X-Men didn?t carry blasters or any weapons of the sort. Their gear consisted of a communications device disguised as an X encircled in a patch, and thin belts that vaguely resemble Obi-Wan?s utility belt.

Then the X-Men were exiting the jet, Qui-Gon jumping down behind them. Obi-Wan hesitated. How was he going to get Rogue out of there?

Or perhaps he didn?t. If he left without her, she?d stay in the jet where it was safe, right? Right. Obi-Wan quickly followed the others under the dark hull of the flying vessel. They emerged from under the hull, suddenly surrounded by trees, sidewalks, people, and a large city aglow. The X-Men were moving quickly through the gawking crowds, and Obi-Wan had no time to further acquaint himself with the park. They were already weaving through the traffic jam and running down the stairs to the subway station. The tunnel was dark, and the X-Men used tiny flashlights with impressive power to find the way.

So focused were they on the upcoming battle that their shadow followed unnoticed.

XXXXXXXX

24. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Hey, Amidolee? MaryJade's back. 'Cept her names "Angel" now. Don't fit her. :)

25. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Uppers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.