main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Force of Evolution" X-Men/SW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latara

Latara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2000
    Woo-hoo! They've finally met. well, for real that is. This story is great.

2. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    WOW!!! I love it!!! I'm not even gonna bother you about (you know who.)

MaryJade: Maybe if we're good she'll get to (you know who!!!)

3. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I'll get there, I'll get there!

?This,? Cyclops said, waving his hand towards the opened steel doors. ?Is the danger room.?

Qui-Gon?s eyes quickly scanned the seemingly innocent room, easily finding the seems in the walls where the room shifted. He also recognized hologram projectors spaced evenly apart around the room. ?Interesting,? he murmured. ?A training facility??

?Yes,? Cyclops said, his mouth quirking a little. The team leader couldn?t have been much older than Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon thought. ?Only Jean, Logan, Storm, and I use it frequently. The professor has started training a few advanced students.?

Qui-Gon nodded absently. He wondered briefly how Obi-Wan was doing?whether he was getting into trouble or just simply confused by it all. Sometime this afternoon, they would have to practice their Force skills. They were still on a mission, and even though everything seemed peaceful now, Qui-Gon could not forget the vision he had last night.

4. Latara

Latara Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2000
    Oh no! He had a vision? what could it be???
    More please.

5. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Hmmm. Let me try. A green-skined (and amzingly good looking) man took...over the school...and...uh, he...uh...then a big hairy guy...uh...a blue woman...*shurgs* Oh, well. I tried. I'll stick to the stories *I'm* writing.

6. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Why is this down??

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    It was a warm day when classes were let out for the afternoon. Once again, Obi-Wan was amazed by everything he had observed. Children the same age as him dealt with personal problems that seemed more complicated than anything he had ever dealt with. Everyone seemed generally nice, so more confident than others. Some were incredibly shy, much like Rogue at first. The girl had introduced him as a potential student, leaving his origins for them to decide.

At the moment, he was following her towards the courtyard. The sounds of shouting children reached his ears and he watched the commotion around him with interest. There was a concrete block, with poles and baskets set on each end of the slab. Several students his age were bouncing a ball around the court. He frowned, wondering what the object of the game was. It seemed vaguely familiar to him.

?What are they playing?? Obi-Wan asked Rogue as they walked along the edge of the court.

?Basketball,? Rogue shrugged. ?The object is to get that ball into one of those nets. You have to keep bouncing it, can?t stop. People try to steal from you or block your shots.?

The way she said it made the game seem positively pointless. Obi-Wan glanced back at the court. It was a close-contact sport, hands being slapped, people being shoved into each other. Rogue glanced back wistfully, then shook her head. The Padawan began to wonder just what troubled her. She never allowed herself to brush up close against anyone, and she hadn?t once removed her gloves. **Perhaps it?s some sort of mutation**

?Rogue!?

Both teenagers turned to see a petite, curly black-haired girl running up to them. Jubilee, Obi-Wan remembered from the classes. It took him a moment to realize she had been on of the flirtatious girls. She had been shooting him smiles all day. He glanced at Rogue, and saw an almost amused look on her face. If he had known her better, he would have shot her a dirty look, but he did not want to offend her.

?I was wonderin? where ya went, girl,? Jubilee exclaimed, skidding to a halt by the other girl. She flashed Obi-Wan a bold smile. ?Benny, right??

Obi-Wan suppressed a smart retort. The girl had been calling him that since Physics class. He had told Rogue earlier that their ID?s read Ben and Quince Smith. It was just a matter of coincidence that Jubilee would give the pet-name Benny. Rogue had found it quite amusing, stifling a giggle and burying her nose in her text book. ?Hello, Jubilee,? he said politely.

?So,? Jubilee said. ?Have you decided whether you like it here or not? Are ya gonna stay??

?It?s still a possibility,? Obi-Wan answered carefully. ?But I may have duties elsewhere.?

Jubilee looked disappointed, then brightened as a group of boys walked by, jostling each other and making snide remarks. ?I?ll talk to ya later, Benny! Oh, Bobby! Bobby, wait up! Where ya guys goin?? She took after them.

Rogue smiled and shook her head at her friend. ?I think she has a crush on you. Don?t worry, she has a crush on everyone.?

?Who?s worried??

?Come on, I?ll show you the rec room.?

next one is the Toad post.

8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    YAY!! *Grabs Amidlee into a hug* YES!!! THANK YOU!!!!

9. MaryJade*Invidious*

MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    REALLY?!?! YEAH?!?!?! REALLY?!?!

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR AMIDOLEE*

Hey J_KM, WE GOT TOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *High-fives MaryJade* YES!!!!!! Um, what should we do??? Uh, I forgot about Toad!!
    Toad!!!

Toad: *walks in from his room.* Yeah?

You're gonna be in it!!!

Toad: REALLY?!

Um-hm!

Toad: *about to sit down when stops* This isn't a joke? I mean you were mad that I back-talked you at Lina's thread.

I promise!

Toad: *sits down* kay!

11. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    Welcome Toad!

*ScootScoot* so... ya single??

12. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    BtW...Are you putting Siren in Neon Star's new topic??? PLEASE?!?!?! I'm there!

13. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
  14. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Amidooooooooooooooleeeeeeeeeeee!!!

WHERE'S OUR TOAD POST?!?!? He'll get impatient!

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Yes where is the next post!?

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Chapter Five

**Damn that mutant** Mystique thought as she swallowed more painkillers. The three wounds to her torso seemed to inhibit her abilities at times. When the pain came, she found it harder to stay shifted into Senator Kelly?s form.

Things were working smoothly now. The registration had been delayed, but already the senators Kelly had convinced that mutants were evil were working for more mutant bans. Mystique melded back to her true form, letting herself rest for a few moments. No one would enter her private office tonight. She needed rest and recuperation if Magneto was to return.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

**I love it when they make that sound**

Squish! Splat!

The security officer collapsed to the floor, hands flying to the green goo splattered over his face. A muted scream caused Toad to smiled. He licked his sour lips and leapt up to a corner in the ceiling. Two more officers, coming off their break chatted not too quietly as they ambled down the hall. Toad smiled. The paused, clearly startled by the sight of their buddy kicking on the floor, looking as if he was in dire need of a Kleenex.

?What the . . .??

?Chris? What happened, man??

?Uhhmmmph!? The man pointed up towards the ceiling. The security officers looked up, clearly confused.

SQUISH! Slurp!

Toad smirked as the second officer struggled against the slime. He glanced down at the crushed back of the third. He looked hopefully around for more. Nope, coast was clear. The green-skinned mutant shrugged and then bounced down the hall. He snaked his tongue out and opened the door. He swung in and inspected the elegant office with disdain. He spotted the fish tank against one wall, and without ceremony, quickly consumed the three goldfish inside.

?Ah, you wouldn?t believe how much I?ve missed your etiquette,? a cultured voice said.

Toad turned and grinned at the blue woman sitting in the large, leather chair. Bits of goldfish still stuck in teeth and she rolled he yellow eyes at him. ?I see you survived the X-Woman?s attack?? Mystique said.

?Shocking, isn?t it?? Toad laughed, amused by his own joke. The next time he saw that white-haired weather witch, he would crush her bones. He hopped up and sat in another corner of the wall, smiling at Mystique while he licked the scales off his teeth.

Mystique gave him a glowing look. ?Took you this long to find me??

Toad shrugged. ?Have anymore pets that need grooming?? He rolled his tongue out. ?When are you going to stop playing senator??

?When Magneto is freed,? Mystique said calmly. ?I have arranged?with substantial amounts of bribery?to have him released tonight. I plan to be there.?

?Yourself, or one of your colorful characters?? Toad?s eyes darted around the room. He was sure he heard a meow somewhere. Hopefully it was a kitten. Grown cats were far to difficult.

Mystique smiled and looked around the office. Then she began to shift, her blue body turning into a tailored suite, and finally, to the President of the United States. ?Kelly was becoming too tedious. Shall we??

17. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toad: THERE I AM! THAT'S ME THAT'S ME!

18. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ew! Kittins! EW!

Toad: yummy!

*slaps him.* NO!

Toad: Awww!

That was great! Wasn't it MJ?!

19. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!

he Toad, kittens are ALL wrong for you. Ruins you "Family" image. Try flies...

20. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I'm really beginning to wonder about you two. Do you expect him to turn into a prince or something if you kiss him??? ;-)

Then again, I'm a regular swoon for Obi-Wan (the young one, mind you!)

How about a Obi-Wan/Toad wars? Obi would win of course . . .

21. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    I love OBI TOO! I just happen to think Ray Park IS a prince!

22. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Personally, I think Knights are far more romantic than a mere Prince! :)

23. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Yay! Now if only you could make it so that Toad meets Darth Maul....

24. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    We did that in a story we're working on now. You can look for it. It's called Star Wars and X-Men go one-on-one!!

25. Darth Anakin 83

Darth Anakin 83 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Yeah and I just added something to it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.