main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Force of Evolution" X-Men/SW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    No Maul in this story. Sorry guys!

2. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Yeah! I saw, DA! Thanks! And so did I! And I don't think I'd like it as much with Maul.

3. MaryJade*Invidious*

MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    come on Amidolee, where's more Toad? I'm waiting,

*sappy drool*

and Ray/Toad/Maul is no prince, he's the KING of my heart :)

*sappy drool over*

4. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    DITTO!!! HOTTIE!!

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    There will be more Toad later. I promise you! Remember, he's a little ticked off about Storm electricuting him???

Nope. Ewan's a hottie. Sorry, Ray just doesn't do it for me *runs off the thread as she is attacked by several angry women*

6. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    ahh i hate toad, i love kittens hes sooo mean!!!!!!!!! :) lol >:)

More please ASAP!! :)

Padawan Buffy

7. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    *Mob of angry women*

ATTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK!!

*Mob of angry women*

8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *Joins Mary with a pitchfork* YOU HATE TOAD?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

9. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    WOAH!! okay..calm yourselves return from the darkside...
    we dont want any angry mobs!
    i mean people are entitled to there own opinions no matter how strange..or bizzare..

okay?

oh and please more story!!

10. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    BACK OFF!!!! *jumps on wall like Toad* I'm not moving until a post. Well, maybe...

11. Darth Anakin 83

Darth Anakin 83 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    I am bringing this back to the top. Post soon, please. :D

12. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I was sleeping! Oh, I slept until 10 today, I was so happy! Then I come downstairs and my mom so kindly left me a note full of chores!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

?Gaaah!? Rogue cried, letting the air hockey puck slam back down on the ?rink?. ?You did it again! This calls for a re-match.?

Obi-Wan shrugged and watched with amusement as Rogue studied the puck. It wasn?t his fault that he such good reflexes. ?You?re the one who wanted to play in the first place.?

?But that was ?before- I knew you could beat me,? Rogue pouted. She had always been good at air hockey. She had developed a taste for the games in the rec room, contenting herself with what was offered instead of the sports played outside. Bobby had taught how to play air hockey, and she rather liked it. Especially when she found out she was good. They would usually have some pretty hot matches. Some of the students would bet on who would win. Bobby, when his adrenaline got pumping, would create an actual sheet of ice over the table. They would have to bring in someone else to melt the ice, and then dry it off to play again.

She hadn?t scored a point off Obi-Wan. His reflexes were remarkable. **If I can score just one point I will walk away happy** **Yeah right. I wanna win!** With a quick flick of her wrist, she sent the puck flying to the other end. It bounced right back and she barely managed to deflect it. She bit down on her tongue in concentration and watched it ping-pong down the table, ricochet of Obi-Wan?s ?stick?, and it was zooming back down to her.

And he scored again. Rogue blew hot air, glaring at him, feeling her competitive nature take effect. This was ?not- how it was suppose to work. ?New rule. You have to do it with your eyes closed.?

Obi-Wan shrugged and closed his eyes. He heard the soft click as the puck settled onto the table, than the whoosh of air was she knocked it towards him. He deflected it easily, smiling a little at her squeak. The Force flowed easily to him, sharpening his instincts and reflexes. Perhaps he ?should- let her score off him, but he was becoming quite fond of the game and couldn?t help that his reflexes were better than hers.

Rogue paused, letting the puck drift over the air table. She had to plan this carefully. How could he possibly handle the puck so well with his eyes shut? It was aggravating and she didn?t take well to antagonists. Scrunching her face in concentration, she swung the small handle striking the puck and letting it careen down the table.

?Padawan.?

Rogue glanced up as the tall man touched the boy?s shoulders. A moment later she let out a rather loud, ?Yes!? as the puck sank into the goal. Obi-Wan glanced at her in surprise, grinned, giving his own handle stick a push down the table. Then he turned to the tall man. ?Yes, Master? It better be good, you just cost me a point.?

The man raised a warning eyebrow at the boy. ?Would you like to meditate over your competitive nature? Or would you like to see what I have to show you??

Obi-Wan gave him a sheepish look. ?I?m sorry, Master. Oh?this is Rogue. Xavier ordered her to put up with me.?

?I thank you, Rogue, for relieving me from this nuisance,? the man smiled. ?I will return the favor. My apprentice seems to have forgotten his manners. I am Qui-Gon Jinn.?

?Hi. Don?t worry Mr. Jinn, I don?t mind. As long as he doesn?t keep winning,? Rogue said, shooting Obi-Wan an annoyed look. Then she grew curious. ?Your apprentice? What of??

The two glanced at each other. ?I told her about being off-world,? Obi-Wan said quietly.

Qui-Gon nodded, his blue eyes thoughtful. ?We are known as Jedi Knights. Guardians of the peace. Obi-Wan is studying to become a Knight.? His hand unfolded and the hockey puck floated to his hand. Rogue looked at him in surprise. ?Yes,? he smiled. ?We have powers as well. Obi-Wan may explain later, but he must return to his studies.?

Obi-Wan tried not to feel disappointed. He rarely got the chance to interact with people

13. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Whooo Hoooo! You wrote more!
    Oh and I like your sig. :D

14. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
  15. Buffynick60

Buffynick60 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2000
    Poor Rogue!! :) whe had no idea how obi would beat her so much, man i like the idea with his eyes cloed :)

Padawan Buffy

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Back in his Jedi tunics and holding his lightsaber lightly in one hand, Obi-Wan felt ready to practice a little spar with Qui-Gon. He followed the Jedi Master into the sub-levels of the mansion. Qui-Gon seemed to know his way through the pristine tunnels quite well. They came to a halt at a pair of double-sliding doors. Professor Xavier greeted them with a smile, Dr. Grey and Storm nodding their greetings. Cyclops was looking rather agitated, his ruby optic lenses turning to look down the hall, as if expecting someone to come.

?Did you have a good day, Obi-Wan?? Xavier asked curiously.

?Yes, thank you, Professor. I enjoyed it very much.?

?Good.? Xavier turned and pressed his hand against the doors. They hissed open and they stepped inside.

Obi-Wan?s eyes scanned the large, square room. The high walls were of sleek metal, almost seamless. It was a holo-projection room, probably a combat-training facility. He glanced at Qui-Gon curiously.

?We will demonstrate our use of the Force in combat,? Qui-Gon explained. ?Then they will demonstrate how they use their powers to benefit and defend mankind.?

Jean Grey, red hair back in a ponytail and suited in a black uniform, stepped around Xavier?s wheelchair and raised her hands. With a flick of her wrist, she had the walls moving. The room was suddenly uneven and divided. A tray of flat, yellow discs projected from a slot in the wall. They flew into the air, swarming like insects. She smiled. ?Cyclops usually blasts these out of the air with his power, but you wish them to become missiles, Master Jedi??

?Yes, thank you.? Qui-Gon moved a few paces off from Obi-Wan, unleashing his lightsaber. Obi-Wan nodded and activated his weapon, smiling a little as the blue blade hissed to life. ?Begin.?

The yellow discs dived and swooped. Obi-Wan reached out to the Force, sensing the whoosh of air as the attacked. His blade sliced through three, then he was whirling around for more. The floor became uneven and he concentrated on not tripping as he leapt up a stair and deflected more discs. He could sense Qui-Gon?s movements from across the room. The Force rippled in a silent warning. A moment later, several stones began to rain down on him. He pushed with the Force, expecting them to switch course. When they didn?t, he rolled into a tight ball and let himself careen down the stairs, lightsaber slashing at the stones.

Obi-Wan sprang to life again, watching as the stones simply disappeared. A hologram. He felt a little sheepish for not realizing it sooner, then immediately was deflecting a swarm of darts. It was a fairly routine and simple workout, aside from the many holograms trying to trick him and the walls? constant shifting.

The yellow discs suddenly dropped to the floor. Obi-Wan straightened and deactivated his lightsaber. Jean?s brow beaded with sweat, but she looked satisfied. The lethal figure of Wolverine stood in the doorway, looking between impressed and irritable.

?You possess telekinesis,? Xavier acknowledged.

?The Force, as I have explained before,? Qui-Gon said. ?This was merely a defensive demonstration.?

Xavier nodded, then gestured to his X-Men. ?Now, my team will give you a demonstration.?

17. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
  18. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Cool! Like Darth Anakin 83 said!

19. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    come on come on. I come back from a hard day of vollenteering and what do I come home to? NO TOAD! THAT'S WHAT!

I think I've made my point, thank you for your time.

20. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    This story doesn't center around Toad! Sorry to be an inconveinence, but it's going to help meld the cartoon Rogue and the movie Rogue together, while also bringing the Jedi to a new understand of the Force as well. There will be more Toad later.

21. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    It doesn't? That's odd....

22. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
  23. MaryJade*Invidious*

Apr 18, 2000
    No Toad... sob sob.... Oh horrid twist of wretched fate!

Hey Mariah, maybe we should write a back and forth Toad fic...

24. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    You're all obsessed! :p Okay. here's a small Toad bit. Completely and utterly away from the plot.

Toad walks into a bar.

"OW!"

MaryJade and Mariah come rushing to his aid. Fighting over who gets to take care of him, they end up ripping his shirt off, revealing a rather muscular chest. They grin hungrily and pick him up, dump him in the back of their speeder, and take him home.

25. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    LOL!!! HE'S MINE!!!!!!! *Grabs him and kisses him* I LOVE YOU!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.