main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Force of Evolution" X-Men/SW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Aug 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I wish I had one in mine!

2. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    I hide mine 'cause it's a birthmark and I'd have to part it til it looks odd. *shrugs* My sis thinks it's cool.

3. MaryJade*Invidious*

MaryJade*Invidious* Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    my hair's just brown. Plain and brown.

4. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Blonde and I have green eyes.

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Blue eyes, dark blonde/light brown until i dyed my hair mahogany.

6. Darth Anakin 83

Darth Anakin 83 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Well since you are all saying what you look like, I have brown hair and blue eyes. :D

7. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *eyes go wide* You said blue eyes? I LOVE BLUE EYES!!!! And you are importent enough for us to want to look at your bio. I didn't put mine 'cause I didn't know what to put.

8. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Wow! You like blue eyes.:D I am also tall too. 6ft 5in.

9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Love blue eyes, too. Why do you think I prefer Obi (Ewan) over Toad (Ray), aside from the mere fact that he is *much* better at everything ;-p

Shoot, this is turning to a girl-fest isn't it? :)

Oh, and Darth Ani (mind if I call you Ani?), did you know that women dominant men on the internet? Neat, huh? We're taking over the JC, too, I think. :)

Hey, here's something. This could be fun!

What's Your Mutation?

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    My mutation? I dont have any Im perfectly normal. *Looks blue with glowing red eyes*

11. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    I don't mind if you call me Ani, and I think it is good more girls are showing up here. I like it. ;) My mutation huh...Um I can balance anything and can twirl broomsticks pretty good but not in the drum major or whatever the other thing is called, more like the Ray Park kind of way...oops I shouldn't have said his name. :D

12. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Sith, that's tall! I'm only 5ft 2in!! Jealousy, yes, I think so!! My whole family's short :-( It sucks, too, because finding clothes that fit is a real tough job. Seriously. Isn't odd how fashion is aimed at teenage girls, yet the sizes are all wrong? I find that guy jeans work better than anything (yes, I wear guy jeans!). Much more comfortable, 'specially carpenter style.

Uh-oh, fashion talk. Anyway, that's my mutation. I'm short. Even women's petite doesn't work. I'd be like a size 2 or something.

13. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Dang!!! You are short! But in my high school I am short. Funny huh?

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    What do they put in your water system???

15. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Ha ha. Very funny. :D

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I think the reason more women are getting into Star Wars is because TPM had a lot more women in it. The OT only had Leia, and flashes of two other females. There is also better looking men in the PT! (sorry, feminine drive)

But I've loved X-Men since it came out on cartoon on Fox. Got the first episode from a a video at Pizza Hut. My fav character in the cartoons was Rogue, but I really like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine in the movie. Toad was cool, too, but I'm not obsessing over him. *coughs and glances at 2 others on the thread*

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Can we get back to the story and send this discussion about appearance to another thread? Hmmmm?

18. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    HA! *looks at the ones she was talking about*
    Yeah, can you say obsessed? I like the cartoon too. My favorite person was of course Wolverine but Rogue came in a close second, just because she was a hot cartoon. ;D

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I think it's what in *our* water system that's the problem. 5,2 is average for the female population in our school. Some of the guys are way tall, but us girls tend to be short and petite. Although the tall ones could knock their heads on the ceiling fans . . . well, maybe not.

Ah, well, like my ex-bf used to say, "Precious things come in small packaging." An overused line, I think. ;-)

How about you Express some of your water to me and maybe I'll grow some! You are a foot and three inches taller than me--no, 2, cuz I just measured myself and I am 5,3. Yeah, big victory for me!

-------

Hey, George, think I could play an Ewok?

20. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Lol! Actually the last time I checked how tall I was was about 2 months ago, so I'm not sure if I got any taller yet. Express you water? Um, yeah, sure ;) Oh and girls are about 5ft 5or 6 here. :D

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Yup, you're off the male species all right. :) Ugh, the new figurines from the movie are just downright incorrect! I mean, I thought Barbie was bad, but dain! Poor Jean Grey, must get drafty with her uniform unzipped like that!

I liked Rogue's attitude, and I love her hair in the movie. I love Wolverine's "bub". He used it once in the movie.

Oh, pure Wolive moment:

"Get out."

"Where am I suppose to go?"

"Don't know."

"Don't know, or you don't care?"

"Pick one."

:-D

Or, this is even better.
    "Scott, keep your eye open."
    "What do they call you, Wheels?"
    "What do you say? Let's go back and give these geeks a shot?"

Question: Why are cartoon and comic book women always drawn like that? Big chested and practically naked?

22. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Probably because they are aimed at young boys. Either that or the people who draw them are pervs.

I have been saying that Bub thing lately. I don't know why but I just have. And Wolverine got all of the best lines in the movie I think.

23. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    LOL, Ani!! :)

Sith, I gotta give the computer up.

You may say bub, but I've developed a habit of using "Sith" instead of the other, and "freezin' sith hells" along with other things.

Ah, this is refreshing. I have one post I might put up tonight, but I'm at a stone of a block. I know what I want to happen, but there's this gulge between where we are now and what I want to happen.

*sigh*

Guess what? Ice cream! Ma brought home ice cream! I had such a terrible craving at 4 o'clock this morning. Maybe it'll help me think . . .

24. Darth Anakin 83

Feb 15, 2000
    Well it was nice talking to you. Enjoy your ice cream! :D I have to get off the computer too.:( Oh well, post something later if you can decide how. :D

25. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    *rolls her eyes* This is just sad. I'm not really like the Ray Park lover I am on here. I DO like Ray but I really only talk about him to my sis. (who loves him too)
    And Darth Anakin, you sound like the guys at JC community. This one guy was jelous of Ray! He then said something I don't care to repeat, but the point is...*has a blank look on her face* What's my name again???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.