main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Force Unleashed SFX

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Boter, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Boter

Boter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Has anyone been able to rip sound effects from The Force Unleashed (I or II)? The sound library on TF.N FanFilms is older and not that high-quality.

Any other games you've gotten good library rips from would be appreciated too. Let me know what game, and how you were able to rip the sounds.

2. Ricky_Calrissian

Ricky_Calrissian Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2008
    Funny you should bring this up.... After LCC I planned on releasing a library of sounds from The Clone Wars series and The Old Republic. I'll make sure you get it.

VaporTrail likes this.
  3. Boter

Boter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Aw, and here I was hoping to get it in time for LCC :p Still, thanks - even if we can't find great sounds for the LCC release, we plan on cleaning and finishing it up for an official post-LCC release, so it'd still be helpful whenever you decide to release it.

4. Sojourn

Sojourn Jedi Master star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    I'd love to hear that collection, too! Any chance of making it available for everyone?

5. Ricky_Calrissian

Nov 17, 2008
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't specify, I meant it as a public release. You will ALL be going home with a BRAND NEW SOUND LIBRARYYY!

Boter likes this.
  6. Sojourn

Dec 31, 2005
    * Screams in unintelligble delight *

Thanks for putting that together for everyone -- I definitely appreciate it! [:D]

7. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Nice.
    I did manage to grab some sounds off of YouTube playthroughs of Force Unleashed, but one of these days I'll figure out how to rip a PC version. Those sounds are just too good.

8. Stegall_Design

Stegall_Design Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2013
    were these sounds ever released?

9. ARAJediMaster

ARAJediMaster Jedi Knight

May 11, 2013
    Hello there. I just happen to be looking for some Star Wars sound effects and I was hoping that you could supply the location of these fine effects. I have a few projects that I would like to use them in, especially a lightsaber effects video. I’d love to show it to you when it’s completed.

10. ARAJediMaster

May 11, 2013
    Hey! Um, you seem to have gotten access to the “Force Unleashed” and “Clone Wars” sounds. Can you share me the link on where they are. I’d like to have them.

11. Sojourn

Dec 31, 2005
    Did anything ever happened with this collection? It sounded (heh) like a great resource.

12. ARAJediMaster

May 11, 2013
    I honestly don't have any idea. I haven't got word back from Calrissian. I hope he delivers it soon, or else he might as well be a liar of some sort.

13. Ricky_Calrissian

Nov 17, 2008
    Did you just call me a liar.

14. ARAJediMaster

May 11, 2013
    I haven’t seen your files yet; it’s been five months since I tried to contact you and I haven’t heard back on when they’ll be up or where they are. If they are up and you just needed time to get the link up, then I apologize.

15. ARAJediMaster

May 11, 2013
    Calrissian, I am sorry for what I have said, but I really do want to see the sounds that you have managed to extract. It has been a long time since I have last spoken, but I would like an update, please, on your progress.

16. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Sounds like a good idea. I could use some of those sound files for my Generations II fan film I'm working on. :)