main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM The Force Unleashed video game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Norvon, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Has anyone picked this up yet? I was at the Game Stop in Las Cruces last night, members of the 501st Legion trooped both Game Stops last night. I won the trivia contest. I bought the game for the PS3. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, going to after I post this. It looked great at the store last night. They let us play it a bit. We were in stormtrooper armor. I can't wait to see the pics. I also got the exclusive figure while I was there. It came with the game. Really cool collectible.

Post your opinions about the game here.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I haven't gotten a chance to play, but my copy is waiting for me when I get home in January for the big sandbox. It is sitting right next to my copy of Soul Calibur 4 featuring Darth Vader (hey I have the PS3 not the XBox). I heard Unleashed is pretty awesome though. Definitely looking forward to spending time on that.

3. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    To bad you don't have it over there with you. It would really help time pass. It is very cool. I have it on PS3 as well.

Take care and stay safe.

4. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    There is an XBox and a PS3 that we can use at the community center out here. They haven't gotten the game yet though. The BX is selling it, but seeming I already have a copy at home I'm not going to buy a second copy just to play here.

whostheBossk likes this.