So NM The Force Unleashed video game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Norvon, Sep 16, 2008.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Has anyone picked this up yet? I was at the Game Stop in Las Cruces last night, members of the 501st Legion trooped both Game Stops last night. I won the trivia contest. I bought the game for the PS3. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, going to after I post this. It looked great at the store last night. They let us play it a bit. We were in stormtrooper armor. I can't wait to see the pics. I also got the exclusive figure while I was there. It came with the game. Really cool collectible.

Post your opinions about the game here.
  2. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I haven't gotten a chance to play, but my copy is waiting for me when I get home in January for the big sandbox. It is sitting right next to my copy of Soul Calibur 4 featuring Darth Vader (hey I have the PS3 not the XBox). I heard Unleashed is pretty awesome though. Definitely looking forward to spending time on that.
  3. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    To bad you don't have it over there with you. It would really help time pass. It is very cool. I have it on PS3 as well.

Take care and stay safe.
  4. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    There is an XBox and a PS3 that we can use at the community center out here. They haven't gotten the game yet though. The BX is selling it, but seeming I already have a copy at home I'm not going to buy a second copy just to play here.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby