main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Force Wars 10,000 yrs ABY

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MarcusDade, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006
    IC: Kano

Kano removes Master Tenell's lightsaber from his bag. He stares at it for a moment before clipping it to his belt. "Alright," he turns to Master Colcha and gestures to the doorway, "after you." Kano follows Master Colcha to the training room. "Have you trained many Jedi?"

TAG: Master Colcha

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Ja-Nirala

Walking out the door, Ja-Nirala answered, "Well, I have only trained about 3 Jedi. Once when I was a Knight, and twice when I was at the rank of Master. And, now, I train you."

When they got there, everything was set out. The Droids were in formation, waiting to be activated. The Training Room was well lit, but not too much, and there was a control panel on the wall for activating the training sequence, opposite of the transparent wall that separated the room into two pieces - the spectator portion, for the Master, and the training portion, for the Padawan. (The Control Panel was in the Spectator Portion) The Droids, were a special model for training Jedi in Combat Diplomacy. They had blaster carbines, and were basically like your typical battle droid.

"Well, here we are. Any questions before we start?"

TAG :: Kano

3. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006
    OOC:Jedi Oz

Can you please describe the training room and droids? No need for a lot of details on the room, but I would appreciate as much description as you can offer for the training droids. Please remember that all of my character's training has occured outside of the Temple, so these droids are unfamiliar to Kano.

TAG: Colcha

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC ::

There you go. I edited.

5. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

"I`m glad to have sch a wise master teaching me," Graarwaar looks at his feet, "did you say that i was like Anakin , erm , Master Skywalker. " "Ever since my old Masters told me about him i`ve wanted to know about him, and i heard them mentioning me being like him is it really true."

Tag Obi-Wan

6. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Marcus Dade

Dade tossed and turned in his bed. The evil force from earlier that day had gotten his mind thinking on an event that had happened 5 years prior.

The wind tore at the jedis' clothes, all the robes of the 4 masters and 2 padawans wipping themselves against their bodies. They stepped lightly through the brush, watching and waiting for what they had come for.

In a violent stroke, Darth Apocalypse had taken the world of yavin with his fleet and was closing in on the Jedi praxeum on Yavin 4 that had stood for over 10 thousand years. Grand Master, Marcus Dade had sent the rest of the jedi off world and back to the temple on coruscant. The first transport was picked off like flies by Apocalypse's fleet, but the second and third got through with only minro casualties. Marcus had stayed on the moon along with Master Colcha, Master Walters, and the brother and sister team of Master Jira and Nurik Skywalker, two of the last surviving pure-blood descendants of Anakin Skywalker.. Ja-nirala's Padawan, Kirta Nulfo, a Zabrak had demanded that her master let her stay. Ja-nirala was still not happy with it, but all three transports had already left. Jira's's padawan, Griffin Laruka, a twi'lek jedi with white eyes stood by her side, ass all six jedi walked through the woods of yavin, paying close attention to every detail in their steps.

They entered a clearing and all at once, evil devoured them.

"Are you so scared of me, Marcus Dade..." an evil voice hissed, "That you must gang up on me...SEVEN to ONE?"

Darth Apocalypse stepped out in front of them, out of the underbrush. His mask disguised his true voice, its snap-hiss vaguely reminding Marcus of his run-in with Darth Vader many thousands of years prior. His black tentacles etched a vision of pain and suffering across his face, his eyed devouring their very souls. "You will not win this time, Apocalypse," Ja-Nirala said, slowly unclipping her saber from her belt.

A laugh escaped the evil demon that called himself Darth Apocalypse. In an instant his hand was outstreched and hot-white lightning was ripping itself through Ja-nirala's body. The master flew several feet across, slamming into a tree, and knocking herself out cold. He unconcious body shivered from the aftershock and of the attack, her breathing labored. Another lightning attack aimed itself at Master Walters, but this time the jedi were ready. A lightsaber appeared in front of Walter's face, absorbing the energy of the lightning. Walter's tightened his hands as the lightning threatened to tear the saber away from his grasp.

Apocalyspe stopped his onslaught and ignited his two pitch black sabers. The black core gave off a eerie glow, reminding Marcus of rotting corpses. The rest of the jedi ignited their sabers, a dance of light ignited the forest air. "Kirta, No!" Marcus yelled, but it was too late. The Zabrak had hurled herself at the dark lord, enraged at the likely death of her master. Like a krayt dragon confronted with a jawa, Darth Apocalypse sliced through the Zabrak's body as if she was wielding a stick. The two halves of the child's body dropped at his feet.

The dark lord laughed, savoring the taste of death. All five remaining jedi attacked. Apocalypse's sabers were a blur, visible to only the trained eye. First, Griffin fell, his head hewn from his body. Jira was thrown, forcefully, from the fight and impaled on a large rock, her body shaking as it fought off it's inevitable death.

Enraged as his sister's brutal murder, Nurik attacked, but was swiped aside. He was saved from death as Ja-nirala recovered her conciousness and lowered him to the groun easily, out of range of the fight.

Jumping in the air with her saber, she swung at the dark lord, but her attack was too parried. In an instand, both Darth Walter's and Ja-nirala were pushed aside. Ja-nirala suffered a terrible wound to the stomach, and Darth Walters was thrown a good thirty feet from the fight. He tried to crawl his way back to Ja-nirala as Apocalypse and Marcus circled each other.

"

7. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Medred
    Jedi Temple

Medred, had come out of hyperspace, the Broken Alliegence shaking as the ship came to a stop in front of Corouscant. He could feel his msater, using the force to conceal their plan. Medred readied himself to land by the Jedi Temple ready to do his master's bidding to the best of his ability.

The Broken Alliegence came in and landed in the landing pad of the jedi temple. Darth Medred exited the ship, black smoke pushed out of the ship as the ramp lowered. Instantly, Medred could feel the light side of the force surrounding him. It was causing him great discomfort but he knew he had to get used to it. For he would be surrounded by it for a while, if the jedi accepted his offer. Medred was going to wait for the sun to rise so he would wake the the jedi, but he was eager to get this mission over with.

Darth Medred walked into the entrence of the jedi temple, a female jedi with her head down. The sounds of footsteps woke her and she looked up, her eyes showing great signs of fear.

"Sith! Sith are here!" yelled the female jedi knight in horror. Medred would have to be as polite as possible, and would have to act like a jedi.

"Do not fear, m'lady. I am a sith no longer. I wish to speak to Master Marcus Dade. There is much I need to say to him." said Medred in a calm, jedi-like voice. He had to try and use the light side energy to empower him to be kind. His master had only taught him evil and never the likes of good.

"A sith no longer you say? Hand over all your weapons. I shall awake Master Dade." said the jedi knight, running with haste to Master Dade's chambers. Medred put his lightsaber down on the reception desk and awaited the arrival of Marcus Dade.

TAG: Marcus Dade

8. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar continued walking waiting for an answer but he felt that a great presence had entered the temple. Turning to Master Kenobi he told him "there is someone who came to see Master Dade he was once a sith but his intentions are clouded i believe he may be a sith comeing to the light." "Master i think we should go to the temple entrance and see what is happening."

Tag Obi-wan

9. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus threw on his robe as a beeping was heard on his comm.

"Yes?" he asked, while getting the rest of clothes on.

"Master," a female voice said. "There is a situation at the temple entrance that you are needed for."

"What kind of situation, Knight Tanni?" he asked the young twi'lek jedi.

"Master...." she hesitated. "Master...a sith is here...he says that he is a sith no longer and wishes to speak with you."

Marcus eyed her nervously, but stepped out of his quaters, the door swishing closed behind him. He walked down hallway, the jedi knight in his wake. He fixed the accuators on the jedi armor that was hidden underneath his tunics. The acuators sprang to life, giving an invisible glow to them, a glow that not even lightsabers could penetrate.

He passed Obi-wan walking with a jedi that he hadn't seen before. He motioned to them.

"Follow me," he said commandingly as he swept past them.

Tag: Obi-wan, Graarwaar

10. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

" I guess I was right Master Dade do you know what is happening i sense a sith with a clouded mind is it true, is there really a sith here." Graarwaar quickly follows the Master, "What would oe sith want here with all the jedi he would be captured immediatly."

TAG : Obi-wan or Marcus

11. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

"i do not know young one," Master Dade said in response to the young jedi's questions. "If I knew, I would not be calculating a thousand different plans inside my head as we speak. He turned to Obi-wan. "When we get there, all I want the two of you to do is stand there. I want no speaking, I want no actions. Let me handle this and do not do ANYTHING unless I tell you to."

They reached the entrance of the temple and Marcus eyed the sith up and down. Darth Merdred?! he thought with disbelief. Surely....no....something is going on here....or is there

"Darth Merdred," Marcus cooly said, gently moving the shaking female knight behind him and out of harm's way. "I would truly love to inquire why you are on coruscant. And without your master no less." He looked straight into Darth Merdred's yellow eyes, showing the sith that he had no intention of being intimidated like the young knights behind him were.

Tag: Darth Merdred

12. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Apocalypse
    The Armageddon - Masters Lounge

Apocalypse continued to pour his force energy into concealing their plan from the jedi. The dark lord walked over to the Master's Lounge, where only the most elite sith masters were allowed in. AS Apocalypse walked in, the dozens of sith masters bowed down to him, all in perfect unison. One got up and asked the dark lord "MY lord Apocalypse, what do you need of us." said the sith master, trying his hardest not to make eye contact with the dark lord.

"You are the best of my army. And I lay before you something that will drain you of your power, but it will all be worth it in the end." said the dark lord, as if he was giving a speech. "As you probably have noticed, my appretnice Darth Medred has left for the jedi temple. He will persuade the jedi to leave their defences open so we can attack. But I need your help. Use your might force power to conceal our plan from the jedi! You are the the strongest in my army, use your power! ASSURE AS VICTORY!" roared the dark lord, the chambers trembling.

The Sith Masters all sat down, ready to use their mighty power to further conceal their plan. As they began using their power, the room became suddenly engulfed with the dark side, even more than it was already. Black and red smoke emmited from the walls, and from the very bodies of the sith. Now, with the continued powers of the mighty lord Apocalypse and the strength of dozens of elite sith masters, it would be immposible for any detection whatsoever.

The dark lord sat in the elevated thrown and joined the sith masters, using the dark side to cloud the vision of the jedi.

TAG: None

Jedi Temple - Entrance

The Grand Master of the jedi order, approached him along with two other jedi. The legendary Obi Wan Kenobi and by the looks of it an animal. A jedi animal? Oh my dear Marcus is getting quite desperate for jedi these days. thought Medred, trying his best not to burst out laughing.

"Darth Merdred, I would truly love to inquire why you are on coruscant. And without your master no less." said the grand master of the order, that was looking directly at the sith. Medred suddenly felt as the power of dozens of sith were empowering him. The feeling was overwhelming. No doubt the jedi, including Marcus were being even more confused about the intentions of Darth Medred. Surely this power was coming from his master and his minions.

"I do not come here for bloodshed. I come here to speak to you. I am no longer a pawn of that fool Apocalypse. But I would like to speak to you in private, without the presence of animals." said Medred, looking at Graarwaar with pure disgust.

TAG: Marcus, any

13. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus raised an eyebrow. "You seem quite bitter my dear Merdred for a converted sith. Is there something wrong with my companions?" When Merdred did not answer, Walked to the reception desk and picked up the sith's lightsaber, turning it over in his hands.

He looked toward Merdred.

"Follow me," he said curtly to the sith, motioning for him to follow. He turned to Obi-wan and Graarwaar before he walked off. "Stay here, and make sure no one enters without a certificate. I don't care if Master Yoda comes back from the dead and tells you to let him enter, no one gets in at all without a certificate, period."

He motioned for the supposedly converted sith to follow him. He studied the lightsaber as they walked. He had seen it many times in battle, but had never laid eyes on it close enough to study it.

They neared the council chambers which was devoid of any life. He pressed a code into the keypad, opening the door. "The code is changed every day Merdred, so dont bother trying to memorize it," he said over his shoulder as the two entered the council chambers.

"Sit" Marcus said gently, but sternly to Merdred as he sat down in the head master's chair.

He eyed the Kaleesh sith up and down before speaking again.

"What is it you would like to speak to me about, Merdred?" He said, setting Darth Merdred's saber down beside him.

tag: Darth Merdred

14. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar looked at Darth Medred as he said it "Animals" he replayed it over and over again in his head animal but still remained emotionless he remember what marcus and ob-wan had said.

Tag: no one

15. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Council Chambers

Marcus instructed Medred to follow him. As a good jedi pawn he did as he was told. MEdred couldnt help but give a little laugh as he watched the face of Graarwaar after he had called him an animal. Medred wanted to make sure that when the time ws right, he was the one to take out Graarwaar.

Marcus entered the code into the council chambers and the doors slid open. The grand master told Medred to sit down, as Marcus placed himself on the seat of the grand master.

"What is it you would like to speak to me about, Merdred?" said Marcus as he put down Medred's saber beside him.

"Forgive my rudeness earlier. It is just that..." said Medred, hesiating to speak, making it as if he was hurt in some way. All to persuade the jedi to take him in. "Apocalypse. He is such a bad person. He has corrupted me in so many ways. He tortures me, sends me on horrible missions, tells me to kill innocent children, as slowly as possible." said the sith apprentice, shedding a forced tear.

He got up from his seat, and walked over to the window behind him. He put his head down and began to cry. Force, but crying never the less.

"Please, I beg of you Marcus, save me from the evil that Apocalypse has pushed into me. Please, I beg of you!!" said Medred, walking over to the Marcus. He bent down and sobbed nonstop. He looked up to the grand master, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please" whispered Medred.

TAG: Marcus

16. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus sat, Merdred at his feet. if hadn't seen some of the atrocities that Merdred had commited, he would feel pity for the Kaleesh. Truth be told, he didn't know whether he could trust the sith's testimony, although it seemed genuine. He forcefully but gently picked Merdred up from the floor. "Do not grovel before me, I am not your master," Marcus said sternly, gently placing the sith back into the chair he came from.

He stood at the window, looking out at the cityworld of coruscant. "I would like to believe you Merdred..." he began. "but there is one thing that you do not understand...no matter actions you take, good or bad....there are consequences." He spun around to face the sitting dark lord. "When, and only when you repent and pay for all your crimes will you be admitted into the jedi order. In order to pay for your crimes, you will need to pass the test of Skywalkers."

The test of skywalkers was an ancient test, over ten thousand years old. It was put into place when Anakin Skywalker was grand master of the order and it was the hardest test that any jedi could take. it had been kept secret, and Marcus didnt doubt that Merdred had heard of it, however since the test was top secret in the order, he highly doubted that the sith had heard of what it consisted of.

"Are you willing to take this test, Merdred?" Marcus said, cocking an eyebrow.

Tag: Darth Merdred

17. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006

Kano stepped into the designated training area. This was definitely going to be different from Master Tenell's training. Kano looked back at Master Colcha, "I'm ready."

18. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Council Chambers

The grand master placed Medred back onto the seat. It would seem that everything was going fairly smooth. Medred knew that because of his well acted performance Marcus would not accept him into the order. His master would not be pleased. But Medred was willing to do anything to save himself from the wrath his master would unleash should he fail.

"When, and only when you repent and pay for all your crimes will you be admitted into the jedi order. In order to pay for your crimes, you will need to pass the test of Skywalkers. Are you willing to take this test, Merdred?" asked Marcus.

The test of the Skywalkers? Never did Medred hear about such test. Surely it would be difficult. But Medred is ready to do it. So complete the mission that his master had told him to complete.

"Anything you ask, I shall do." said Medred, bowing before the grand master.

TAG: Marcus

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002

Ja-Nirala's fingers flew across the control panel, activating the training sequence...

"Halt! There is a warrant out for your arrest! Please stand still and place your hands behind your back." said one droid, the apparent leader of the group, as it pulled out the Shackles, and the other two droids readied their blasters.

20. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006

Kano kept his arms at his sides, "Why am I being arrested? By who's order?"

21. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006

Graarwaar stayed silent until Master Dade and the Sith scum left to talk. When he did it was with anger, anger he knew he shouldnt have but felt all the same. Speaking quietly but roughly to Master Kenobi " Master I know it isnt the jediway but if that sith tries anything i will show no mercy and kill him as if he were a bug." "An animal he calls me, has he seen himself in the last decade that scum is....arghhhhhh I must stay clear of these thoughts ,Master I need you to train me I need help I have to much anger."

TAG: Obi-Wan

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Training Droids

"You are being arrested by the order of the Sith Governor who currently governs this area, for various crimes, including Trespassing, and Mass Murder. You're coming with us." replied the Droid, firmly.

23. Jedi_Oz

Jedi_Oz Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006

"I have committed no crimes, your orders are in error." Kano's arms remained at his sides. "Perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else." Kano remained calm, carefully watching the two droids with their weapons drawn. Kano reflected on the words of Master Tenell: "A Jedi seeks to master the ways of the Force, not the Force itself. The Force is an ally of the Jedi, not a weapon."

24. MarcusDade

Apr 5, 2006

Marcus eyed Merdred up and down. "Very well," he said. "But understand this: the test of the skywalkers is a test that does not test your power, or your force power. It tests your will. I will not tell you the way that you must beat this test, nor will any others. You must figure out how to complete it yourself."

Standing, he pulled out a small cube object from his pocket. "You will keep this with you at all times. If you do not take it anywhere, I will know. Do not ask what it is for, for I will not tell you." He handed the cube to Merdred.

"We will journey to Ruusan under my guidance. There you shall take this test."

"We leave now, if you are ready."

He stood, took Merdred's lightsaber with him and motioned for Merdred to follow him out of the council chambers.

Tag: Merdred

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Training Droids

"Perhaps you are correct, we will need to investigate, but for now, you are free to move along..."

Ja-Nirala, seeing that Kano had completed the task, turned off the program, and went into the room he was in.

"Wow. I must say I am impressed. You handled the situation extremely well, and without a single shot fired, and without igniting your saber. This training session is done for the day, you may now go meditate upon what you learned today." said Ja-Nirala with an encouraging smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.